TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: The Gambling Man

The Gambling Man

Yeah yeah, don't look at me like that. I actually did this one before Frobber, just didn't get to post it. Anyhoo yeah, I've posted up my review on the Gambling Man by Bug_Cloud
    http://www.thebackburner.com/reviews....cgi?gambleman

And you'll notice I spelt every 'Thief' correctly

... Alright, I went back and edited it. So sue me

Keep on the lookout for more, and don't let "the man" throw you in Cragscleft!

Feel free to criticise. I need pointers to get better at reviewing Thief stuff. And every review after this one will probably include a hammer rating too, just for the traditionalists
    "Now let us drink ale and sing songs about hedgehogs!"
    -Nebula

I have written at least three reviews where it was not the first one published for a mission. But a second opinion is a good thing, since it usually rounds out the missing pieces.

There are plenty to review, so I'm sure you'll sneak in the door first one of these days.

I was just kiddin', I don't mind at all really

Unfortunately, although I got a lot of interesting links for my creaking joints, I didn't get the review. Admittedly my glasses are broken and keep falling off but I can't navigate to something useful either.

Nickie,

Take a look at the original date of this thread. Mr Poision has resurrected an almost 6 year old topic. It wouldn't suprise me if the original link went sour.

I'm hopeless!! I rarely look at dates. Thank you elkston.

But the back/neck info was good!!

He's dead. But no problem, you seem good at necromancy.

Probably was a joke
    Maybe this or this will help. But probably not, no-one seems to mention where they found him.

There is NOTHING wrong with resurrecting an old thread to add on a question in this forum. It's much preferrable to having multiple threads with one or two questions to search through.

As for your question, Mr. Lazarus is the man dressed in purple that you find in the suite of rooms that has a big open window overlooking the main staircase. His body isn't labeled when you pick him up so it's easy to overlook him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    There is NOTHING wrong with resurrecting an old thread to add on a question in this forum. It's much preferrable to having multiple threads with one or two questions to search through.
    True, but it often produces a jarring effect and can make one beleive there is a new FM, if only for a brief moment. I direct you to my original thread describing this phenomenon.

boosting this one....
    seems I'm stuck with this one.... I got all things done save one... finding the evidence. I think I'm looking for a book or scroll in some hidden room or safe... but I've turned the whole place inside-out to no avail..
    spare a clue anyone?

Have you been into an outside garden area where you frob a torch on the wall? That's where you need to go to find the evidence.