TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crom's Blade - 2001.11.11

Lady Jo,

That would be cool, then there would also be a new perspective on the screens. I'd probably take the same exact ones again.

Please, please, someone help out our family. We have done everything that we need to do but we are still missing a diamond. We would appreciate it if some kind soul could send us screenshots or location information. I tried schwaa's site but it is still without info for Crom's Blade.
    XOXO Gramma

Check your e-mail.

Gone, but never forgotten
    Gramma,

I have just sent the screenshots to you

This thread is still alive?

Many thanks from my family to Lady Jo and Nightwalker for screenshots and location directions for the diamonds. We have just recently found this wonderful site, darkloader and fan missions...up until then we have been very sad and just waiting for Thief 3 to come out. It is such a wonderful thing that such talented people have made fan missions and that Thief lovers have offered their help in helping others complete the missions.. Many thanks to you all............................Good wishes from Gramma and her family

I would love a copy of those screenshots too please. Stuck @ 8 and looking...

I can send them but I need an e-mail

SirDufus,

I have sent the screenshots to you

If it's not too late to jump on the screenshot bandwagon, I would appreciate the help (to retain my sanity, at this point...)
    Thanks!
    Steve

I have sent the screenshots

Sorry everyone, I've been meaning to get a walkthrough up, but I'm also updating this mission some so I was going to take screens of the newest release.

I lost the old walkthrough in a simultaneous comp crash/server stopped serving.
    Badd Cog's Gallery -Is that you good cog? Heh, Heh. NO!
    Crom's Blade,JailBreak,TrainSpotting,3MagesTomb
    Custom AI's,Objects,Missions,Demos,Tutorials,Downloads,Links...
    ModelMakersVault- custom objects for your missions.

Diamond locations, please

Hello,

Since Schwaa's site appears to be down, may I request an e-mail from Nightwalker and the screenshots from Lady Jo, if you still have them?

E-mail: melissa@bbzzz.com

I'm done with everyone but the diamonds and can't figure out where I haven't been or looked. I wonder why so many fan missions don't have the automap feature - is it very difficult to implement?

Thanks for the organically fun mission!

Cheers,
    -M
    Your mileage may vary

It's on it's way, Melissa.

Another Screenshot Request (Sorry!)

Lady Jo:

I, too, need to request screen shots for diamond locations.

Send to: Chfigaro1@aol.com

Thank you!!!

Hey everyone, the site in the sig works.

The site in the Croms Blade text file is gone, server shut down, sorry.

Melissa, auto maps are time consuming, and after more than 6 months on Croms I didn't want to see it anymore. It is possible that the updated version will be released with one since I now understand how to make them. The walkthrough (what there is done so far) at my new site has a more detailed map.

whoops, forgot the sig
    Last edited by schwaa; 29th Jul 2002 at 02:23.
    Badd Cog's Gallery -Is that you good cog? Heh, Heh. NO!
    Crom's Blade,JailBreak,TrainSpotting,3MagesTomb
    Custom AI's,Objects,Missions,Demos,Tutorials,Downloads,Links...
    ModelMakersVault- custom objects for your missions.

Alxanth,

I have sent the screenshots to you

Schwaa,

The cards of your site are beautiful
    Last edited by Lady Jo; 28th Jul 2002 at 15:05.

Alxanth, if you still need more help than the screenshots, let me know and I'll send you a description of the location of each diamond.

Still Stuck!

Hello Nightwalker!

First--Hats off to Schwaa for making a mission with an interesting story, excellent scale and terrific ambience!

Thanks for the offer of additional help---which I will accept!

You know how they say you lose bone density as you get older? In my case I've discovered where it has gone---it has all settled between my ears

I have 8 of the diamonds and been round and round so much that I can't really figure out which one I'm missing. I know that I've gotten the one Schwaa identifies as Paladies' diamond and Navicon's. I've also gotten the "Lost" diamond, the "Public" diamond and
    spoiler:
    the one in the little tunnel under the ramp in the mine and in the flooded tower on top of the holy water font and on top of the beam outside the tower window. I think I got one out of the Moss Caves, but I really can't remember

The other thing I can't figure out is where the correct train access is.

spoiler:
    I've been in the one car with the mask and in another car that had some loot in it, but I can't remember what it was--I was in that car forever ago. Is the exit to the game in one of these 2 cars or is there another train access point?

Thanks again Nightwalker.

I'll send you the list and you should be able to figure out which one you're missing.

The train that you board to finish the mission is the one
    spoiler:
    is accessed from the moss caves and is past the big steps where the spider patrols. The clearing in front of this train is very well patroled. There are two cars, one, I believe has the mask in it (though I'm not positive. It's been awhile since I've played this all the way through.) and the second car has a place for you to stay for the trip. That's where the mission ends.

Hi Nightwalker,

If you still have that diamond list handy, I'd appreciate having it e-mailed to me so I can find that ninth diamond! (Do you have a loot list as well? I'm about 1,000 short of the max.)

I have just sent the screenshots to you

Crom's blade -- all the diamonds??

Hi, can anyone post some updated information on finding Schwaa's screen shots which show the areas that Lyla's Diamonds are in? His links are bad nowadays. Or, just give me some hints?? I've got 7 of 9, and I don't think I have the Moss Caves one yet, so I'll go checking around for that one... TIA

If you send me an email, I'll send you text descriptions with screenshots.

Looking at the map, I'm not sure what area is designated as the "mines". When you look at the map showing the pages for the first and second floors, in the lower left hand corner is a detail of the mines and the caves. The caves, I believe, are the green and ice caves. If one is standing at the stairs shown just to the left of the caves with the mines on the further left of the stairs, just where is that area?
    I have one diamond and about $700 of the total loot left to find and wonder if I am missing the mine area. Nothing so far has looked like mines to me.

spoiler:
    The closest I can guess at the area is the ramp where the blue spider is with the train area just off to the left.
    But there aren't any mines there unless it is an area blocked by rocks and timber debris.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast