TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Crom's Blade - 2001.11.11

Thanks fortuni, but I canīt seem to find the lootlist for Cromīs Blade here? Iīve checked the years 2000, 2001 and 2002.

And hells, arenīt you overworking yourself with all the things you do for thief? Thanks alot for the effort though

Samantha1 go to thiefmissions.com and look up crom and click on the hint link. It has all locations and screen shots too.

Full title is ‘The Search for Crom’s Blade’ so listed as ‘Search For Crom’s Blade, The’ in 2001 missions as I always place articles etc at the end of the mission titles.

And no not over worked, it’s my hobby doing things like this, but do wish there were 48 hours in each day.
    Last edited by fortuni; 28th Jun 2020 at 17:16.

Ah itīs saved under "Cromīs blade" in my inventory so I thought that was the whole title. Thanks alot! And I believe you, even I wish the dayīd have a few more hours and I donīt do as much stuff as you do

oooo I think I missed this one, just started playing & I don't remember any of it so far

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    oooo I think I missed this one, just started playing & I don't remember any of it so far
    Itīs pretty cool, very adventure-like. Just a few bugs annoyed the hell out of me

OK I can finish the game when I like with the objectives I've ticked off but there's an annoying seachest in croms tomb that I can't open, playing on T.Hunter

as you face the sarcophagus with the flame behind you it's in the room on the right, right under the watchful gaze of the burning zombie , also had a gem on the floor next to it , anyone remember where the key is for this ?

I know it's a big ask for a 19 year old FM

There's no key for it, just pick it open.

I'm sure I tried that, I'll have another go, thanks fortuni

--EDIT--

Yep it's pickable DUH
    Last edited by Esme; 3rd Jul 2020 at 06:49.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456