TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Need help in Haunted Cathedral

jasbert

Need help in Haunted Cathedral

I'm trying to go underwater throught the tunnel after I jumped in. It's so dark I can't find my way around. I tried using flash bombs but run out before I can make the first turn. They don't stay lit very long. How can I get more light down there?

zacharias

go to video options and adjust the gamma level as high as it will go; this should make all the game geometry clearly visible

crunchy

It's a while since I played it but I believe there is a switch you can throw that will turn on some lights underwater.

Keeper of Metal and Gold

Well, yes, up the gamma level, but not TOO high, as that just looks terrible!

------------------

Lancer

I've always enjoyed turning hte lights on the entire level in THC. I think it's a beautiful level.

------------------
    Lancer
    www.banzaidesign.com
    www.kaala.net
    Get your own
    free website

WolfTronix

Is there any reason to turn the lights on? It would be cool if once you did all hte zombies and apparitions died or something but no all that happens is they see you.

CrazyKid

Turning on the lights made it easier for ME to see those friggin' zombies... hiding in the dark doesn't help if the zombies arer too close, it's like they can sense your life force or something...