TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Lord Binclair help!!

Lord Binclair help!!

I've seriously spent an eternity on this mission (mostly wandering for hours searching for things I overlooked) and I'm almost done with expert level. I just can't find that kidnapped Romeo guy... (I'm also about 150 short on loot, which I'm hoping I'll find with Romeo)..

I can hear a guard talking from the room where I found the note about Romeo, so I'm assuming it's probably a hidden area near that room, but I've been through the whole mansion probably a dozen times now as well as making several trips back to the tombs and the sewers looking for any sign of him (and the broken furniture mentioned in the letter), and I have no clue as to where he could be....

So if anyone could tell me where he is, I'd appreciate it...

Go into the room on the main floor that has a grandfather clock in it. Check the side of the bookshelves.

Thanks once again Nightwalker...I knew I could count on you

Oddly enough, the room with the clock is the room with the letter about Romeo I mentioned in my post....you know, the room where I could hear a guard but couldn't find any way in... I must have looked around that room for a way to open a secret passage a dozen times and somehow overlooked the switch..heh

Nice Job of this FM Spanker,

I just discovered it while digging through the DVD I got from Komag. For a 1st Attempt this was an excellent FM!! It has a couple of bugs, but you probably already know what and where. Like Fornever, I was 99% sure I had searched the bookcase throughly without seeing the switch. , but with a lot of help from the forum here, I got it done on expert.

Lord Binclair is made by von.Eins

I think this mission is very under rated. It's an excellent mission and fun to play.

A bump to a very old thread - just played this mission... what fun! And when you thought there was no more to find, you'd check your objectives and... hmmm... more to do. A good couple hours of exploring. Many thanks to the author.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    This mission is always fun to play. Recommended.

Does anyone know where you are supposed to take the unconscious Romeo? The objective says to take him to Lord Ceaner, but I don't know who that is, and dropping Romeo anywhere in Ceaner's private mansion does not complete the objective.

There are 2 guards in front of Ceaner's Mansion. All the other objectives must be fullfilled first. This is the final goal. Don't drop Romeo in the house, just go inside the mansion with him.

Thanks. I ended up 300 short of max loot. There were a couple of small mysteries. 1) A button on the end of a long table in Binclair's dining room - I could not discover what it did. 2) A frobable plate above the doorway in Binclair's library, I couldn't get anything to interact with it. Any ideas please?

1. Table switch - it opens the secret door in the fire place in the dining room
    2. This is nothing, just a bad frobinfo on the plate

Thanks. Actually I think I opened the fireplace door simply by frobbing it, hence my not understanding the purpose of the button the table!