TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Ramirez's Revenge? The Keep?

Ramirez's Revenge? The Keep?

I'm not sure what this quest is called cause when I load it in Darkloader it says "The Keep" in the top right corner and in the game the quest is called "Ramirez Revenge" and the file itself is called "ApacheT1" Anyway, here it goes.
    I've comed to this cave like thing with two burricks, and a hole into the wall on the right which leads to a narrow tunnel then another hole to another tunnel, but it stops there. So I'm wondering what to do now? I've found the Chisel and enough lot, so the only thing I need to do is to get out of there! But how?
    Theres also this open cave area with two houses to the left, a weapon shop with a locked door and another house with some wodden boxes, I can't open the door to the weapon store and I haven't found a key either!
    Go easy on me, I'm a girl :oP

There are actually 4 missions included in this pack. Ramirez's Revenge is the first one. Once you've got the Chisel, you can get out without going to the Burrick cave by pulling the left lever on the wall. There is a way out of the burrick caves, too. There's is a hidden door at the far end, up under the stairs. Inside there is a lever that opens the grate above the ladder that lets you climb up and out.

As for the Weapon's shop, just look on top of the doorframe for the key.

I've found an invisible door in the burrick cave with a level but it only opens the grate but that ladder only leads to the top of the temple structure in the open area and I tried shooting a rope arrow up to the wodden beams over my head and climb out, but as soon as I try grabbing a hold of the wodden ledge I fall down! Help!

You're climbing up too far. You should be able to get out of a fireplace part way up. You'll be at the back of the room that had a haunt patrolling around and the stairs that lead up to the upper floors. Once you're back there, then you can get out through the gate (hug the side, so the trap doesn't squash you) and take the elevator back up.

I went back and took the elevator up, but now the wall is closed! What do I do now?

What wall is closed??

When I reach the top with the elevator the wall is closed!

Ohhh! Nevermind! I just forgot to press the button twice, I'm such a duh! LOL, sorry!

Have a few questions...it's late and my brain probably isn't functioning right...

In the jail area where you first start, there is an area with a ladder going down to a storeroom that has bars in front of it. I can't figure out how to get into the room. I've tried 6 or 7 keys to no avail.

Also, where is the darn chisel? I have all the other objectives complete except this one. Sheesh....I'm a lousey thief.

Thanks!

I don't remember much of this but did you try your lockpicks?
    Theres also a lever behind one of the banners, I don't remember which door that one unlocks though.

naarmo's right about the lever behind the banner in the jail. It's rather high on the wall, so you might not think there's anything behind it, but there is. Just jump to slash it or climb on a box. That lever will open the gate that's at the bottom of the lever.

The chisel is in the Undead area. You have to go down the elevator past the coffins, into the big open area with the buildings, into the big central building and all the way upstairs, then up a ladder to a room with a couple of levers on the wall with hammers above them. If you pull the correct one, you're teleported into another room. If you do this a few times, you end up in the chisel room. If you can't figure it out, let me know and I'll tell how to do it.

Thanks folks!

spoiler:
    You know, I looked at that darn banner and even gave it a quick slash but didn't bother to move the crates so that I could really slash it.

Oh well, guess that's what I get for being lazy!

As for the chisel

spoiler:
    I went to a couple of rooms, but didn't notice that they were different. This time I persisted until I got through all the rooms.

Thanks again!!!

I have all the first level objectives done but one, namely, escape the outpost. I have gone through the apparent portal (?) with the large door behind it at the end numerous times but nothing happens. I have the chisel, etc and escaped the fortress like building but have no idea how to complete the sequence to move on to the next level. Help me please!!!
    Last edited by bobber; 17th Mar 2005 at 02:18.

That's not where the mission ends.
    spoiler:
    Go back up the slanted elevator and look for another elevator that takes you up to the outside. Once you're out there, you may have to walk around a bit to get the mission to end. I've had problems getting it to complete but it usually does eventually.

Well that was easy. Thanks again NW!

How do I get down into the crypt?

spoiler:
    The elevator only goes part way.

Are you talking about the one that goes down on a slant? As far as I know, it should go all the way to the bottom.

This one straight down from the jail area, and you can see the coffins to the sides and some beams to shoot rope arrows to but you can not jump that far to climb onto them once you shoot the rope arrows. maybe I need to find a speed potion.