TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Having trouble finding....

Having trouble finding....

The thread, for Apache's, T1 series...I found a few threads, but thought there would be 1 main thread....i'm sure it's here, not sure what to search for....i'm playing remirez's revenge an i've found a few small threads, but they didn't answer my questions....can anyone point me in the right direction....thanks marker98

Marker98, just post a reply to one of these threads and it will show up at the top of this forum again. Someone should be able to help you there.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

here

here

here

here

If you don't find what you need, post your question here. I remember these ones fairly well so I might be able to help.

Thanks Nightwalker....More Help Please...

I just did a search for The Keep and came up empty....I know i posted the same question i have now....just curious, is there a way, for me to look up my past posts???.....My real question is....i'm in the sewers, found the door, with the crate, beside it.....i can use the crate and look over the door, but can't find a way to open it....it's been almost 2 years, since i played this last, just can't remember...i'm sure u answered, this for me back then.....thanks for all ur hard work.....marker98...I'm back already..lol...anyother question....In Ramirz's house....i read by the door with the weapons, and thought it said the guard with the key was in the park, but couldn't find a key anywhere in the park....I've got all the objectives but go into the keep, but wanted to get these 2 things done before i face the keep....thanks again.....
    Last edited by marker98; 13th Feb 2007 at 03:16. Reason: more questions...lol...

Your previous posts ref Apache are here and here.

To find your old posts click on your name in the forum and select "Find more posts by marker98".

The key is worn by a drunk guard that's lying on the ground in the park, not the one that walks around. Cross the bridge, turn right and he's over towards the metal gates.

As for that room in the basement, you don't have to get in there. It's an Easter Egg of sorts and there are some clues in there. The only way to get in there, as far as I know, is to blow it open. There are some explosive kegs in another building you can enter from the sewers.

You would probably also have an easier time finding threads you posted before if you gave them meaningful titles...

Thanks to all....

I thought that the key was in the park....I'll go back and look again....thanks again...