TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Make way! Morrgan's Dark Projects are moving!

Make way! Morrgan's Dark Projects are moving!

So, um, hello.

Since the current webhost is discontinuing their webhost services by the end of the year, Morrgan's Dark Projects are moving to a shiny new address:
    http://personal.inet.fi/koti/morrgan/

One of these days I'll start paying for an easy-to-remember domain name, these URLs are just getting worse and worse.

Anyways, update your bookmarks, links and such, and don't forget to come visit our new dwelling some time. We have cake. Cookies too, sometimes.

Somebody claimed there was no cake. To put an end to these vicious rumors, I wish to show that there is indeed cake, baked by the ever so lovely Vigil.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator

Please pardon the brief hijack, but it's related...

My site is down now as I've also lost hosting. I'm working to find a host and get it back up, but it will probably be at least a week.

(My apologies to you Morrgan but it was simpler than cluttering the forum with another virtually identical thread.)

Thanks for the post and as a matter of fact I hadn't realized you had made a couple of FM's that are part of a campaign you had made some time ago So I've got them dl'd and will play soon. Screens certainly do look interesting (challenging to say the least) and others look very eerie I'm not a big fan of undead's and the like but I'll give yours a shot and see how I do with it. I see by your site your working on a Master's...good for you and good luck. Do you think you might have the third part out by early/mid next year? I'll probably be checking the threads later for some insights on your game as I will undoubtedly find myself in somekind of "stuckie" conditions I have played one of your other games however a long time ago as I read your page...Into the Maelstrom and I see by your screens some have a similarity to it. Oh my LOL
    It's not how you win, it's how you play the game! HAVE FUN!

The Greyfeather Gems 1 & 2 are two of the best missions around. The first should be right up your alley, no undead - the second is much creepier though.

Im really looking forward to GreyFeather Gems 3 being realeased

Yandros, no problem. The more the merrier. And thanks for the compliments!

The Fire Eater, I hope you like the missions! I can definitely say the third part will not be out early next year, but Serious Business should be. Once SB is out, I'll continue with TGG 3.

Thanks taffer9; I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little while longer, but I'll get there eventually.

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    i'm a big godaddy pusher for new hosting needs, its $4 U.S. a month, super cheap for 5 gigs of storage and 250 gigs of transfer a month. likewise mentioned here to avoid clutter and plug a good hosting company.

Yeah, I'm probably going to go with godaddy. My domain registration was through them anyway.

morrgan

Very nice site. As an old guy with not so good vision I appreciate the thought put into the text size and color contrasts.

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    and godaddy's spokes model candice is from my hometown of milwaukee. i like the clean layout of morrgan's site, wish she had more screenshots of things, i'm just a screenshot junkie. morrgan, are your reviews also included in southquarter?

I think she has ported most or all of them over, yes.

For the record, my website is back up now (see sig).

Took a look at your site Yandros and it looks very nice I'm curious about the Talisman however, you say players can use them. How? Are they seperate icons that can be used for your desktop shortcuts, etc.? Thanks

No, if you install them they will replace the talismans in any FM that uses the default T2 talismans (which admittedly aren't many).

what?

Could TPTB also update the FMs FAQ with Morrgan's new site URL as it currently links to the defunct one.