TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T1 FM - The Item Oct/02

I'm still willing to help out, Sam2=Sam, when you find the time to return. Just let me know!

Probalhatom, de kell kapni segitseged. Most nem emlekszem jol magyarul. Laktam Tatan regen....

Amikor visszajossz, segitem neked.

Congrats on a great first mission Sam . Here's hoping you keep Dromeding.

My only gripe was:
    spoiler:
    That pit trap in the large room with the haunt. I couldn't see that thing even when I knew where it was

Jeah.

Thanks friends...but I think, I finished this mission...Translating is difficult for me...Maybe later...

I'm the ex-Sam2 = Sam.

Hi friends!

I'm the ex-Sam2 = Sam. My new nick is PengeMester (BladeMaster)

I'm here again. The Item project is successfully completed.... but the translating is on the way, so in the summer you can play the english version of the mission. (Eng 1.7 patched)

I will create my next mission in Thief III. It's name will be: The Soul of the Songs

If you didn't forget me, please send an e-mail to my new address: sam@axelero.hu

Thanks Friends!

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you've found time to translate your mission for us and I'll look forward to seeing your new one, too.

Speaking of translations...

"PengeMester" translates to "MoneyMaster" in norwegian

- schma

The Item Version 1.7 Patch is Done!

Hello Friends!

The patch is complete. I have sent it to our man, who has this excellent website: http://thief.math.uh.edu/

Some times later you can download it (I think).

... but this patch don't make The Item completly english... The english translation will come in this summer...

Patient please...

Thiefmissions.com

The patch was very nearly the same size as the mission so I just applied the update and replaced the old mission file with this one. You can download it here: http://thief.math.uh.edu/missions/The_Item.zip
    - J<

Thank you!

Thanks epithumia!

Hi! Where is The Item?

I
    spoiler:
    put the zombie's corps on pedestal in room when is hidden passage to the sword, I put the rock from the room with fire elemental on the pedestal in room behind the haunt, next to giants and next to liliputs rooms,
    and I cannot find out The Item all the time. What should I do now? Thamks for some help....

Greetings

Go back to the room where you first climbed up out of the water, after the start of the mission. Now that you've weighted down both pedestals, there should be a doorway open that wasn't before.

Hmmm.... Now i got
    spoiler:
    the Eye and i opened key hole in zombie's room with the some "stylish" star on the floor, but nothing happend... the black door are closed...
    Can somebody help me? The mission The Item is GREAT, anyway

If I recall correctly, when you go through that doorway into some caves, you're at the spot where the mission ends. Do you have any objectives left that aren't ticked off besides getting out? If you do, that might be the problem.

Hmm... I got the magic item and i have all need loot, last objective is to go out from complex, but the black door are closed, even if I use the key... I mean
    spoiler:
    the door in room with zombie not far from the room with big well, where you have to jump for Item.

That sounds like the right place. I've only played the mission once, so I don't know if there are any other levers or anything that you have to pull to open that. Why don't you e-mail the guy who made it and ask?

Almost secret door.

Mik: Next to the Item you can find a black key. After you pick it up go to the room, when a zombie is patrolling and that room's stonefloor is a bit confused. So there is a keyhole on the wall. Open it. A "secret" door have been opened and you can climb the ladder and you find yourself in a small "fortress beginning".
    That's it...
    If you have any other problems, send an e-mail to my address.

That's exactly what i did. And doors doesn't open. I play on HARD. The "secret" door is next to keyhole, ya? And there are black, exactly. And it didn't open when i put a key into the keyhole.... Can't understand...

Two black keys!

The problem: You have got two black keys.

You picked up the first one in a small room, next to the shadowed room. Ya?
    And the second one is next to the Item.
    Try to unlock the keyhole with the second one!
    Good luck taffer!

I need hint!!

Ok, I found the eye but it is surrounded by a spell. How do I disable it so I can retrieve the eye without killing myself? Also are there any health potions in this mission? I haven't found one yet. Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum, bobber!

I don't believe there is a way to disable that field. If there is, I never found it. You just need to get close enough for the Eye to light up so you can grab it, but not touch the field. I don't recall finding any health potions in this mission.

Thanks!

Thank you Nightwalker. I can't believe I didn't figure it out. I have played through Thief I and II and just started with FM's. Funny, out of all the games I have owned and played I get most enjoyment out of the Thief series. Anyway, thanks again.

I'm glad I could help. You've got a lot of fun ahead of you if you've just discovered FMs.

I seem to be going in circles.
    spoiler:
    I have picked up the key by the eye but can't pick up the eye as I get killed to asume this is not the magical item i'm looking for. When I go up the ladder and jump down the other side I come back to the room II visited a few minutes ago but can't find a door the key fits. Can anybody help?

spoiler:
    The Eye is what you need. You have to get it to highlight, without touching the field surrounding it, then you can pick it up without taking any damage. Once you have it, go back to the room that the zombie patrols and check the east wall. There's a lockbox, though no visible door. Use the key on the lockbox.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast