TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Keeper of the Prophecies

Keeper of the Prophecies

Anyone know how to get into hammer cathedral I went to lawyers office and found out who wishes me dead but cannot find entrance only closed gate but lawyer clock says 9:25 p.m.

I can't remember if the key's position is random or dependent on difficulty level but there are two places it can be, either in the Mortuary upstairs on a desk or table or inside the Lawyer's desk. The two possible positions are explained in the plot.

The key actually moves depending on how you complete the mission. If you went to the lawyers office first you will find it at the morticians and vice versa. With 35 minutes left you still have PLENTY of time. This is this same on all difficulties.

New About Key

I needed to find mortuary I passed it up backtracked and found it.
    Last edited by Footpad; 7th Nov 2002 at 00:48.

Originally posted by Norman Druart
    I can't remember if the key's position is random or dependent on difficulty level but there are two places it can be, either in the Mortuary upstairs on a desk or table or inside the Lawyer's desk. The two possible positions are explained in the plot.
    I am not able to find key. The Lawyer's desk is locked - how to unlock it? In Morticians there is the key, but it's for another desk...

For that desk. Spoiler #1
    spoiler:
    Look about the room

Spoiler #2
    spoiler:
    Frob the painting or a book...can't remember which. It will open a secret stash.

That's it !!! Thanks...

Hey guys,

I'm a little stuck. I can't find the master's key. any clues?

I take it you are playing The Enterprise. The masters key
    spoiler:
    look for a broken freight elevator.

spoiler:
    explore downwards underneath said elevator.

spoiler:
    if you are swimming, you are on the right track

Originally posted by Orobas
    Hey guys,

I'm a little stuck. I can't find the master's key. any clues?
    Sounds like you're in the Enterprise. That is the only other key in the whole series that might be hard to find -- the rest are pretty close to where they get used.

spoiler:
    You have to go down deep -- but not the cave area. This region is reached by looking -up- in the auditorium ...or (a new way in the Thief 2 version) by figuring out how to operate the giant -metal- freight elevator located in the northwest corner of the mountain.

Today I learned how to use the DromEd Fly-mode...

And the first mission where I tried it was "The Insurrection".
    And in the first mission, where I tried it, the FM author (frobber) had also the idea someone would try this.

Sometimes I've a strange luck... see picture.

But I think, the most people knew frobbers plaque high up there.
    After a few seconds I read it, the game crashed. My comment: True, true... :P

Voice Actor
    OK, that was sad seeing a thread started by Footpad return to the top of the list, so near the anniversary of his death.

Back on topic, I found SethAC's discovery interesting. Why did TTLG warn me that his picture's web site is the same as his TTLG ID, before it would let me see the picture?

Don

oh man,

not cool!

I just read a letter by a charming and intelligent girl, and 5 seconds later you have killed her off!

but wait jus a min here! - i see a voice credit for her - HUH?

Oh yeah,i have got to tell ya, what with that music in the intro, and what the intro's text had to say, and then the letter from Alisha and her getting killed.
    You paint a mighty depressing picture of Garrett, that's for sure!
    Last edited by Garrett's Shadow; 19th Nov 2009 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett's Shadow View Post
    I just read a letter by a charming and intelligent girl, and 5 seconds later you have killed her off!

but wait jus a min here! - i see a voice credit for her - HUH?
    You ain't seen nothin' yet!

To finally find out what Alisha's destiny is, you will have to play the whole series from beginning to end, really!

That's not a joke. Continue playing and wait while the story unfolds...

oki,

At least now i see why there's a voice credit for her!

NICE voice!

Keeper of the prophecies black screen

Howllo, I have install the game Keeper of the prophecies, but I can't play, I see the intro video and audio at the beginning, then when I start the game all I can hear is the rain but all is black, I did install the TafferPatcher_TMA_211_beta, I have install the update drivers for my Nvidia GeForce 9500GT graphic card, but it change nothing, any idea what should I do? thanks

It would help to know your computer specs but your problem can probably be fixed by changing one of the settings in cam_ext.cfg. This file is in your Thief2 folder. I suggest saving that file first under a different name so that you have that as a backup. For example, cam_ext_original.cfg. Then open cam_ext.cfg and take a look at the posts starting here in the Tafferpatcher thread. Which setting to change will likely depend upon your computer configuration.