TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: The Thieves' Guild Chronicles - first ever FMs

The Thieves' Guild Chronicles - first ever FMs

Unfortunately i am only a third of the way through programmins the first mission , but nevertheless, i have made a (rather shabby) website explaining my upcoming campaign. Of course this is assuming i get round to making it all.

In the event that any of you are actually interested, check out ttgc.cjb.net for screenshots, story and details for the later missions.

Please excuse the shitty design,

Master Of Stealth

p.s. that's ttgc.cjb.net! hint hint......

http://ttgc.cjb.net
    Last edited by Komag; 13th Nov 2002 at 13:57.
    DROMERS ARE LIKE GODS - NOTHING WE CREATE WORKS PROPERLY

Hi, I do like your screenshots, excellent. But the only complaint I have ,is when accessing your web site, there are a lot of pop ups,dont like those. But besides that I cant wait to play your missions. keep up the good work.

Sorry. Yhe only way to avoid pop-ups is to pay the gits, which defeats the object of a FREE website
    DROMERS ARE LIKE GODS - NOTHING WE CREATE WORKS PROPERLY

Thiefmissions.com

Rather than complain about pop-ups, either switch to a browser that lets you shut them off (like Mozilla or probably Opera) or install a popup-busting proxy.

I've been using Mozilla since the development versions became remotely stable and I haven't seen a pop-up in over a year.
    - J<

Wouldn't you know it?

i am a little too ambitious and i've made an area too complicated for Dromed to cope with. Result? it crashes everytime the mission is opened, so i have to start over. Check out my site for the new (rather shoddy) screens!!