TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Can't pay the Dragon

Can't pay the Dragon

I need a dragon egg. The dragon wants me to give it gold equal to the number of scales it has. I know this is 4815, I've read the book. The character doesn't seem to know though, what exactly have I missed?

You need to have Am Shegar read all of the pages of the "Races of Arx" book in the castle library.
    When you go to the dragon, double click on your coin purse icon, then click the dragon.

Did that, no joy. He must have read the page cos I have, and I tried to give the dragon money, but Am says it's not a good idea, obv cos he doesn't know how much to give. I guess it's just Am Shaegar being an idiot. I nicked the eggs, so it's all good.

u can also kill the dragon

Ha. Right. I fought it a while, with fireballs. Then I ran out of mana and left the cave. Spent the next ten minutes alternating between desperate attempts to cast any spell I could and waiting to stop being paralysed. I'm sure I could kill it, just not that it'd be worth the effort.

From the entrance which I ran back to he could only stick his head in. I found him pretty
    easy to kill. then its three eggs for free pluss the bones.