TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Error downloading missions from SouthQuarter

Error downloading missions from SouthQuarter

Sorry if this is the wrong place, mods feel free to move the thread

I'm getting an error trying to download missions from SouthQuarter.com, any mission, they all give me the following message

an error occurred while processing this directive

No clue what the directive might be, all the other links on SQ seem to work it's just mission DL's

I'm using Firefox 83.0 (64 bit), I've tried disabling Privacy Badger & HTTPS Everywhere with no effect, I'm not blocking any sites in the hosts file

On the download page I get the following warnings

Code:
    This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. missions_view.php
    Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery-1.10.1.min.js:2:21
    Empty string passed to getElementById(). jquery-1.10.1.min.js:4:1406
    Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
    Resource URL: http://www.southquarter.com/fms/resources/jquery/js/jquery-1.10.1.min.js
    Source Map URL: jquery-1.10.1.min.map
    Not sure who to contact about this, if there's anything else I can add that helps please let me know

Sorry about that. Godaddy recently made me take down (almost) all my FMs. Apparently they don't like me using my hosting plan as a file repository (even though they say I have "unlimited storage"). I'm currently looking into other options.

okidoki, thanks for getting back to me, hope you can get it sorted

Are there any developments for SouthQuarter.com? Any progress??

I did find a new host, seems to be working out OK. I still need to upload everything to the site on get everything in order, working on that currently.

Okay, thanks for the update. It would be awesome when you got it done. It was my favorite Thief site.