TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 381318232425262728

Thread: T2 FM: Rowena's Curse (6/6/2003 - V3 released 23/2/2008)

Enjoyed and finished this mission shortly after what would have been Lady Rowena's 70th birthday. A few times I was running around not sure what to do and almost came to this thread for help but managed to continue when I'd come across a path I had not taken yet. 4 hours 29 minutes snagged me 100% Run, Loot 9074/9074, Pockets picked 13/13 and Secrets 8/8 Sometimes you can 100% loot a level if things are not hidden away that well and sometimes a level can have loot hidden in ridiculous places, this mission felt like a perfect balance. Look and secrets for those searching, hints dropped for some really tricky ones. Loved the story, atmosphere, puzzles and locations!

where can i find the key for the cemetery?

and where should i use the powder keg ?
    Last edited by radogoal; 13th Dec 2020 at 04:08.

The cemetery key will be obtained during the story at some point. Just keep playing, and you've eventually be given a task there.

Unless you're already at that point in the story, in which case you'll find the key in a small locker in Lord Cedric's bedroom. You should have picked up the locker's key along with the scroll telling you to find Duncan's ghost in the cemetery.

but whee can i find lord's cedric's bedroom, there is no one pictured on the map

Upstairs first on the left I believe. But you won't get in until you get to that point in the mission. You need to use the powder keg first. You use the keg out side the doors in the hall near the church. Go out there and then in that outside hall wil be a way down to the dungeon area. Use it on the sealed up doorway in the wall. Hope this helps.

Sorry, should've been more clear. The bedroom in question is the "black" bedroom (across the hall from Isabella's "white" bedroom), which was formerly Lady Rowena's bedroom.

thx for your patience . i found the romm of the lord and i see a little wodden locker but no key or switch therefore

i laso explode teh keg in the torture chamber and i door appears but also no key????

My notes do not say where and when I found the key for that metal door. However, it could be that you have to meet Barker in the library to get the key. To get into the library, you need another key; you will find it at an unknown time in Rowena's bedroom, on the desk.

I never meant you would find the key after the keg. Just follow the clues from there and you will be led to it. Rowena will eventually ask you to kill someone in the cemetery for her. You will find the key at that point.

now i got the holy sowrd and the locke key. i want to go up to the roo m of rowena, but if l eave the area of the entry to hell, there is a small path out of there. there some boulders blockt heway. three little and one big. how can i pass them

Go the other way.

is there a possibilty to lay down the powder keg in agently way

i have put it up for two times and now when i will put it down in the torture chamber i always trigger the powder keg

Crouch (kneel down), turn your view down to the floor, then press the key for dropping (usually R), not the one for throwing (right mouse key) something. That is a very gentle way of putting a sensitive and nervous powder keg down.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 381318232425262728