TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Rowena's Curse (6/6/2003 - V3 released 23/2/2008)

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    Originally posted by SlyFoxx
    Just finished. (expert) WOW!! 60 KO's and only one body discovered by enemies. Arrgh I hate it when that happens. Did anybody else find an extra objective to tick off? I won't say what it was but I got a real kick out of it and the reward came in handy.
    This is about as good as it gets when it comes to Thief. Thanks Lady Rowena.
    Aaaah, I can't believe it!
    spoiler:
    I really thought that nobody would have thought about it.......you have to keep silence!

Thank you.

Haunt-of-Doom. OH MY FRIKKIN GOD.....have you actually tried playing the game yet??? Or do you go into the game, take a step, post on the boards, take a step, post on the boards, repeat. Not to falme, but MY GOD! Trust me, you do not need us to hold your hand through this mission. No, you won't die of heart failure (I don't care if you were being facitious). Just play the game, stop and think if you have to. Its ok, Garrett won't care if you have to think a minute, he will probably welcome the break in frantic sprinting. Trust in you abilities.....

Originally posted by UliB
    ive got the "error" of broadhead-arrows keeping stick in the air after use. i always re-collected them and had 37 broadhead left when i met this special lady. so i loaded her from above and then i took only 2 or 3 strikes with the holy sword to finish her forever.
    Just wondered nobody else got this behaviour...
    I'm very sorry about this, I thought I had fixed that bug.

Oh, and I didn't put noKO guards in the FM
    I HATE noKO guards.

BANNED
    Originally posted by Chronus
    Haunt-of-Doom. OH MY FRIKKIN GOD.....have you actually tried playing the game yet??? Or do you go into the game, take a step, post on the boards, take a step, post on the boards, repeat. Not to falme, but MY GOD! Trust me, you do not need us to hold your hand through this mission. No, you won't die of heart failure (I don't care if you were being facitious). Just play the game, stop and think if you have to. Its ok, Garrett won't care if you have to think a minute, he will probably welcome the break in frantic sprinting. Trust in you abilities.....
    Have you played the game yet? Its hard, its a bunch of puzzles and key hunts. I hate puzzels and key huntssss...

Whats the objective? I couldn't see anything extra to do. Does it have something to do with the corpse of the guy with the front gate key in the hole? Do I put him somewhere? What is it? If the game is this hard, I don't even want to think about the secret...

hush, Cronus
    Last edited by Haunt-of-DOOM; 8th Jun 2003 at 00:49.

Please don't call things "stupid" just because you are getting frustrated. It's a difficult mission but definitely NOT stupid! Obviously a huge amount of work and creativity have been put into it.

If you're truly stuck, I'm sure someone will give you a hint of what to do next. I can't help out because I haven't gotten that far yet myself.

I'm stuck.....(duhh)....

I don't know where the Library is....I need to find Barker....

I've knocked out almost all of the guards....I have 6 left....they are in front of the building (by the main gate & on the steps)

I've found the big hole....

Gotten the Chapel Key.....White Room Key....Red Room Key....Garden Key...

Been in the Red, Blue, White & Yellow Room.... (found the secret doors to the locked door)

I've gotten two notes from R (Rowena)....Escape & I don't want to hurt you....

I've only 2 water arrows left....I couldn't help it!!

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by quinn; 8th Jun 2003 at 01:07.

Originally posted by quinn
    I'm stuck.....(duhh)....

I don't know where the Library is....I need to find Barvas....

I've knocked out almost all of the guards....I have 6 left....they are in front of the building (by the main gate & on the steps)

I've found the big hole....

Gotten the Chapel Key.....White Room Key....Red Room Key....Garden Key...

Been in the Red, Blue, White & Yellow Room.... (found the secret doors to the locked door)

I've gotten two notes from R (Rowena)....Escape & I don't want to hurt you....

I've only 2 water arrows left....I couldn't help it!!

Help would be greatly appreciated.

spoiler:
    did you go into the big hole?

I give up. Where the the switches in the red and white rooms? I've been searching for hours.

Originally posted by adyre
    I give up. Where the the switches in the red and white rooms? I've been searching for hours.
    spoiler:
    White room: behind the bed - Red room: in the little rest room

Originally posted by Haunt-of-DOOM
    Have you played the game yet? Its hard, its a bunch of stupid puzzles and key hunts.
    hush, Cronus
    Yes, on expert in 4 hours, I beat it without getting help once, to answer your question.

And there is an "H" in my name.....

And as for the secret objective (which I also dicovered unaided), you must read close one of the diaries AND have the heart of a romantic.....

Originally posted by Chronus
    Yes, on expert in 4 hours, I beat it without getting help once, to answer your question.

And there is an "H" in my name.....

And as for the secret objective (which I also dicovered unaided), you must read close one of the diaries AND have the heart of a romantic.....
    WOW
    spoiler:
    another one! Congratulations! No spoilers about this, please.

Yep...I made it into the hole (I kept falling but I finally did it)........

I made it into Rowena's bedroom.....
    spoiler:
    picked up the Library key....another note....an invisibility potion and some loot

Now that I've accomplished that.....I still need to find the library.....or did I miss something easy?

Oh yeah...I'm playing on Normal.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by quinn; 8th Jun 2003 at 01:16.

spoiler:
    Yes, you have to go in the library now.

Why don't you cover the spoiler with the "spoiler" function?

Oops....sorry about that.

Lady Rowena....I don't know where the Library is. (how do I get to it?)

Thanks....

I'll play more later....right now it is (bed time)

What a great mission!

It was a great mission.

And I didn't want to post about the...bonus...first, but that was absolutely great, Rowena.

Thank you

~Shaz

Please help me !!!!!!!

I found the secrets in coloured rooms to the locked doors. Where are the keys ?

I love this mission. Very nice treat for the romantics out there.
    I have found the library, white room, blue room and red room. Only have 4 secrets so far. Been down in the pit and found the well room, I think. I must be brainless but I can't find the sword and there is still one wooden door in the main house I can't open. Also a metal door in the chapel.
    Would someone give me a hint about the sword and the other wooden door please.
    Thanks and again great mission!!!!

Originally posted by Hawklette
    I have found the library, white room, blue room and red room. Only have 4 secrets so far. Been down in the pit and found the well room, I think. I must be brainless but I can't find the sword and there is still one wooden door in the main house I can't open. Also a metal door in the chapel.
    spoiler:
    You have to go downstairs in Rowena's room and touch the skull in the wall...

For the wooden door you need a key, but we can't remember where it was - sorry

We've finished in expert with only 8029 of total loot and missing 4 secrets.
    Can't open
    spoiler:
    the big gate where the Horn of Quintus is behind (secret?) and don't know how to open the small gate under the stairs where the golden bottle is behind (another secret?)

Help please!

Great mission, but
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 23rd Jun 2003 at 09:05.

1937-2018
    Gone, but not forgotten

Originally posted by outknockers
    You have to go downstairs in Rowena's room and touch the skull in the wall...

For the wooden door you need a key, but we can't remember where it was - sorry

We've finished in expert with only 8029 of total loot and missing 4 secrets.
    Can't open the big gate where the Horn of Quintus is behind (secret?) and don't know how to open the small gate under the stairs where the golden bottle is behind (another secret?)

Help please!

Great mission, but
    spoiler:
    Drop into the hole by the altar were Isabella was laid out for the Horn key. Then go to the Zombie room below to open the gates and find the horn. Look under the windows near the chapel steps wherer the grate is.

1937-2018
    Gone, but not forgotten

Originally posted by Hawklette
    spoiler:
    The door in the chapel. Secret entrance in library leads you to the key you need. The well room is reached through the torture chamber. Forget for now. Find the secret entrance to the garden from the RED ROOM. Then check the barracks area out real well. You will need some of the stuff you find there. Also get the garden key from the Red room. More after you have explored a bit. You are barely started.

Good luck

I'm almost through, still have to find about 400 more loot (on Expert).
    spoiler:
    I found secrets under two stairs and a small treasure box in the cemetery. I got all purses from guards, I think (from the archer on the roof, too). Who knows of other well-hidden loot spots?
    spoiler:
    The Horn of Quintus still eludes me. I have the red key, but that last gate needs something else to open. Anyone got a hint?

Too bad I discovered the bonus objective only after I had killed Rowena. I could have used that reward down in her lair

Originally posted by Eshaktaar
    spoiler:
    The Horn of Quintus still eludes me. I have the red key, but that last gate needs something else to open. Anyone got a hint?
    Too bad I discovered the bonus objective only after I had killed Rowena. I could have used that reward down in her lair
    spoiler:
    Same here can't get the Horn, search everywhere in the room for any secret buttons.

What bonus objective?

The "bonus" objective is more like an Easter Egg.

Okay I frobbed the skull found treasure and switches for
    spoiler:
    two more doors for tallismans I think. I have yet to find an elemental key. Boy I feel dumb!!

I did see the
    spoiler:
    Sword.
    Last edited by Hawklette; 8th Jun 2003 at 10:38.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast