TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM Mad as a Hatter

spoiler:
    A save George objective would be great. Maybe the patient logbook could say something about how George is overdue to be released from electroshock, but we can't find the key. The player could discover that mean Dr Polaski has hidden the key and the player needs to find it.

That is a truly excellent idea one I will try to implement staright away.

I have already started working on swaping over George with Polaski which sorta works but still needs some tweaking.

As for a reward with both bodies being droped off I didn't even think of that, but that too is a great idea.
    'The Diamond' and 'Mad as a hatter' FM's by me Triksta

Doh

Ive searched high and low, I cant find a darn key for Ps office. Please help!
    AdG

NeverMind

I found it.
    AdG

Bug? Treasury key up and vanished!

There I was, playing on Heroic, having a quite enjoyable time, nearly done. Bopped back down to the metal floored room to open the Storage and Treasury rooms. Opened up the Storage room, took care of Mr. Lazy, looted, and went out again to sort through my inventory to find...

... no Treasury key. When it had been there just before, when I tabbed through to find the Storage key.

Please, please, someone tell me this happened during beta test and there's a fix? I only use quick save, and I automatically hit ALT+S before looking for the key

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
    -M
    Your mileage may vary

:: bump ::
    Your mileage may vary

Im sorry Melissa that didnt happen to me when I beta tested it...I had graphical issues mainly...and thats all but taken care of...anyone else wanna help melissa????

Great mission Triksta! Really well laid out asylum, good effort.

Anybody else having difficulty getting
    spoiler:
    into the fan duct in the freezer room. I presume it's a rat run to the award room.

spoiler:
    I got in there by using crates to climb on, after slashing down the ice covering the opening.

There's another way in there as well
    spoiler:
    through the sewer

Fun FM....gotta know

so, hmmmmmm, as a person who deals with these kinds of things for a living, i am terribly curious about the theme....particulary since there were so many details...are these docs somebody you know?

spoiler:
    loved polaski in the bathroom and the floating "candy bar" was a great touch, i could smell it!!!!

I seem to have a problem with this mission. I like the different layout and sound effects, but when I blackjack someone the mission stops and goes back to darkloader.
    And it won't load a saved game. You have to restart a new game. Does anyone have the same problem and found a solution? If you could let me know I would really appreciate it.

Mad as a Hatter tip

Ok am I a complete idiot. I'm playing mad as a hatter on pansy and I bought the tip at the start but can't seem to find the 'stash' it talks of.

Where is it exactly?

pennie3297, please don't start a new thread to ask a question if you can find an existing thread to add it to. There are quite a few on this mission and this one was easy to find.

I'm afraid I can't answer your question on this one. It might be in this thread somewhere or perhaps someone else will pop up who recalls the mission more clearly than I do.

Ooops sorry I hadn't come across this thread when I tried to search for help before - meep

The link to this file does not work....

Im replaying this mission, but this time on expert mode, and i only have one goal to fufill, "go to the clock tower" does any one knows where is this clock tower located, i see a clock in the front gate, but it cant be this place, because the goal doesnt tick off when im in this area. Any bug i might be facing?

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Im replaying this mission, but this time on expert mode, and i only have one goal to fufill, "go to the clock tower" does any one knows where is this clock tower located, i see a clock in the front gate, but it cant be this place, because the goal doesnt tick off when im in this area. Any bug i might be facing?
    This one had passed me by, so I've just played it on Hard (didn't fancy the knock-out limit). It's a good mission, and it finished OK for me. I went into that area under the clock at the front entrance, but previously I had been in the tower above it and used the lever to open the front gate. It may be that last bit you have failed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    This one had passed me by, so I've just played it on Hard (didn't fancy the knock-out limit). It's a good mission, and it finished OK for me. I went into that area under the clock at the front entrance, but previously I had been in the tower above it and used the lever to open the front gate. It may be that last bit you have failed to do?
    nope, i had been once in that "tower"? and frob the gate lever to open it, i return there and i closed the gate, still nothing happens,anyway this is not a tower, its a guard post with a clock between the loopholes.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    nope, i had been once in that "tower"? and frob the gate lever to open it, i return there and i closed the gate, still nothing happens,anyway this is not a tower, its a guard post with a clock between the loopholes.
    I am having the exact same problem. I also did not get a mission accomplised when placed Timothy into a grave

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    I am having the exact same problem. I also did not get a mission accomplised when placed Timothy into a grave
    well at least that goal worked out to me, but i gave it up trying to get the last goal to work, so ill consider this mission buggy and will place it in the buggy missions folder, wich is a pity because this missions has good features.
    Last edited by Cardia; 17th Oct 2011 at 20:46.

I just checked my saves and I got the mission to end by just walking into the opening under the clock tower on the south side of the property. Don't know why it won't work for you, though, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    I just checked my saves and I got the mission to end by just walking into the opening under the clock tower on the south side of the property. Don't know why it won't work for you, though, I'm afraid.
    hell if i know , it also worked with me on normal mode, but this time its not checking, maybe im missing a new goal not visible?

I just checked and my saves are on Normal too so maybe it doesn't work on Expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    I just checked and my saves are on Normal too so maybe it doesn't work on Expert.
    i also had the same problem with the mission "3 mages tomb" on expert mode

this must be a time where missions were not properly tested.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast