TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Night Falcon (Sep. 4, 2003)

Thanks, Ethne!

I have gotten to the third mission, but it is running incredibly slow. I have a new computer, too, but it is almost unplayable. I know someone else mentioned this previously. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, how can we fix it?

Yeah, just started the third mission myself and I am having the same problem. I turned off all the detail, and cranked my resolution way down and it hasn't gotten any better.

Mission 2 help wanted

I have compleated all objectives except finding out what the lord has against me. Can anyone help ?

easy enough

spoiler:
    go to the room next to the dining room on the first floor. It kinda looks like a library or a study room. THere are long tables with books on them. Walk all the way to the window (on that raised area part). Turn around, and look towards the floor. On your right hand side, along the edge of the platform, is a scroll.

Thanks, I found it right after my post. Now I just need to know what to do with the 2 rooms to the left and right of the alter in main cathedral room in mission 3

reguarding choppy video in mission 3

Dont feel bad. I have 512 mb of DDR memory Athelon 1400mhz Processor and a Radeon 9500 Pro 128 Mb video and some parts are still choppy. I think it is just the limitations of the dark engine. Try getting the latest drivers for your video card and set the card for peformance. Update direct X to. I know Thief only requires DX 7 but it cant hurt. Happy Taffin

Hmm, if you have Nvidia Detonator Drivers you can set the anti alias option to be controlled by the application. This has helped me with quite some thief mission.

Re: reguarding choppy video in mission 3

Originally posted by Lightningline
    Dont feel bad. I have 512 mb of DDR memory Athelon 1400mhz Processor and a Radeon 9500 Pro 128 Mb video and some parts are still choppy. I think it is just the limitations of the dark engine. Try getting the latest drivers for your video card and set the card for peformance. Update direct X to. I know Thief only requires DX 7 but it cant hurt. Happy Taffin
    I solved the choppiness in mission 3 by closing Thief and restarting from my saved game. It ran fine after that...

Cheers!
    -M
    Your mileage may vary

Mission 3

Alright....were is the Hammer ? I have been wandering for an hour and all I have accomplished is finding a little more loot here and there. I need it to get into the crypt, presumably via the rooms to the left and right of the alter in the main room of the cathedral. Acording to the hints in the literature.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 6th Sep 2003 at 19:22.

A Shopping Walk.

Hi everyone im new here --
    just have a question

im playing falcon--- A Shopping Walk.
    im stuck there-- there is 4 objectives -- have completed the last 2 but the firts en 2th no clue ,, can any one help me ,, im not spike much english sorry for mi spell

but where is the 1th and 2th objective--- i have unconscius to all hehe so there is no trouble lol, can walk any rout but cant complete the all objectives
    Last edited by Garret- son; 6th Sep 2003 at 23:16.

Hi Garret - son

I sink it's kreat zhat you injoy ze shopping wok. Butt zhere is a lott off hidden zekretz in zhere, zhatz vy you haff too look reelly cloz too fint zhem. Zank got zer is zo meni peopl
    here zhat will bee abl to gif zome tipps to you in zis zret...

I'm stuck on the same part as Garrett-son I think. I can't get past Lord Wellhofer's inner gate, and I found a door in the left side of the canal by the theatre but can't find the switch to open it. Any ACTUAL suggestions?

In regards to the choppiness of the third mission, I also did as Melissa suggested and exited Thief and reopened my saved file, and that did the trick.

But...

Now I am stuck in Mission 3. Does anyone know where the Holy Hammer is?

shadow if your still having problems locating the hammer, here are directions
    spoiler:
    right from entrance of monastary or left from church entrance, to your right will be a statue, to your right a single stained glass window, right of that 3 chandlestick holder tucked against the wall and the pillar, will be a switch, hammer is directly behind the window that opens,
    and if you dont know where to take it here is directions
    spoiler:
    right of altar will be a door, go into that room and while holding hammer, stand in front of the stain glass window of a hammer, and should open, but i had problems when i dropped the hammer to open the door, so make sure door is open beforehand, so you can go straight from hammer area to window.

only way i got to play the third one was to go into dromed and make tha ai sleep then i got full speed back, although i missed bashin the ais heads or hear conversations. but it was fun none- the less.

rastas: the
    spoiler:
    secret in the river is an exit. entrance is elsewhere.

mareks
    spoiler:
    the landlord is found almost right near your start point, you see a ladder in a corner, climb up both and search there

you also still missed a tunnel which leads to the area with the crates, sounds like you got to explore alot more yet.

Christine and Company -

Wow! what a gift this package is to us fans and congratulations to you and everyone on the team! - this is an incredible feat with 7 levels to play. I kept thinking as I played through that this is like a mini-game that could be sold in how long it plays and how good it looks.

Once again congratulations on a tremendous FM pack and how on earth do you build levels soo fast?

Originally posted by stevo
    In that case, I'll wait for the patched version.
    Nah, PM me your address (don't post here) and I'll add you to my one-time mailing list. It's definitely worth playing. Don't mind my bitchin', it's still fun to play.

It's not like I haven't released a mission or two with bugs in them. (I did! )

Thank you, Christine!! Tell everyone else we like it, too.

crypt spoilers Level 3

1)
    spoiler:
    you are much better off sneaking through the crypt and making it dark with water arrows there is relly no way to take out all the vampires

2)
    spoiler:
    you can grab some crates from the storage room by the kichen and put them in the way of the crypt door so it dont close behind you...he he

Where can I find my lockpicks and blackjack in the first mission?

Hi, I'm stuck on second mission and need help
    spoiler:
    I can't find the damn book that opens the secret room under the stairs in the library. I must be blind or stupid, or both, but I climbed all the ladders and can't find it.

Help Please!

@warriorbabe

spoiler:
    I'm not 100% sure anymore, but I think it's the narrow bookshelf to the left entering the library, close to the staircase. Or the one just next to it, as I was first testing the mission I was really sure that one of the books will open the secret door, this one's really a bit well hidden. I asked Christine and she told me I was right, then I found it. The lighting there is so you almost don't see it, brighten up gamma for this if necessary.

Mission Accomplished!

After my accidental deletion of this mission pack i downloaded it again. I have just finished it.

This mission pack Rocks Christine. Everything about it oozs quality. Though i don't enjoy searching the entire mission/s for hidden buttons/switches, i still enjoyed this pack.

The end intro is very good and i liked the music that went with it.

Well done.

Are you having a break from Dromed now or have you gone and started another one?

Sluggs

PS. Loved the
    spoiler:
    bats and their squeeking!

Originally posted by sluggs
    I have just finished it.
    I knew you couldn't resist...

You finished it already?

Thanks, inferno, I missed the small switch in the corner there.
    Last edited by Shadow; 7th Sep 2003 at 10:45.

I'm in the tomb/crypt area in mission 3. I've found 2 hammer doors that don't highlight (but I can tell they are doors because I can hear spiders behind it). Wheres the switch to open them?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast