TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Night Falcon (Sep. 4, 2003)

Shadow:

spoiler:
    There are two switches. Next to each door there are frobbable torches. That will get you where you want to go.

Where can I find my lockpicks and blackjack in the first mission?
    spoiler:
    Go up the chimney in the kitchen, find the switch to get to it - I think it is at the side there somewhere, then climb all the way up the chimney and you'll find a switch. Frob it then go half-way back down the ladder then turn around.

Sluggs

Anyone know where EXACTLY can I find Maraks pocket watch? Its driving me nuts after running around his house for the last hour now.
    Thanks in advance. Steelman.

Steelman

spoiler:
    In Marek's bathroom: throb one of the showerhandles and a trapdoor will open in the floor

spoiler:
    If you can't find his watch in his house, then you definately need a shower.

[edit] ups! Aslak was faster

Rope arrows and balconies

There at least two balconies in part1 I think I need to access to get loot. When I put a rope arrow into the banisters I get no rope dangling down. The arrow itself is sticking out free and clear of anything. I DO get a rope when shooting into other wood surfaces. Is this intentional or maybe something else?

I tried that same thing! The arrow stuck into the rails but no rope appeared! Maybe there is another way there if you climb that ladder in the corner and try going over the rooftops. I can't remember if you can do that though. I didn't bother looking, i just carried on forward.

Sluggs

I've had a stupid idea! Wouldn't it be cool if you could lob a crate up there and fire the rope arrow into that? It won't work so there's no need to try that idea!

Another dumb idea! It would be even better if you could lob a crate high into the air, fire a rope arrow into it, pulled yourself up as it flies through the air then drop down onto the balcony! Like i said, it's a Stupid idea! Would be cool though!

Originally posted by warriorbabe
    Hi, I'm stuck on second mission and need help
    spoiler:
    I can't find the damn book that opens the secret room under the stairs in the library. I must be blind or stupid, or both, but I climbed all the ladders and can't find it.

Help Please!

u need rope arrow---- look up is some blue paint there is the objetive -- shoot u rope up at front door so can reach the rope go up

garrett-son no no thats for the
    spoiler:
    torc
    , for book trigger
    spoiler:
    ok once you enter library, on your left will be a ladder, climb almost to the top, on right side will be the book you need to trigger, kinda purpleish, in middle of a clump of three.

Help on Night Falcon mission 2

We have lots of loot, all objectives except the lords plans for Garrett. We have gone to all rooms at least 3 times and can't find the information.

lynx67: this has been answered above but here it is again: if looking for the objective why the lords out to get you :
    spoiler:
    go back to the first floor, to the right of the kitchen, is a room with 2 long tables, a window at the end on what appears to be a raised podium/platform, go up those little stairs, on left side of platform on the floor will be a scroll pick it up and objective will tick off.

Thanks Christine and company for one of the best fan mission packs ever . For something that had to be rescued Night-falcon is absolutely amazing . There are many strong points to the mission pack, but the two that stick out for me are the church crypts ( the one with the central chapel ) and the weapons dealer . Those windows are a work of art . It was real nice getting a second crack at those damn vampires too ! There's a real technique to taking those buggers out .

Originally posted by wild_inferno9
    garrett-son no no thats for the
    spoiler:
    torc
    , for book trigger
    spoiler:
    ok once you enter library, on your left will be a ladder, climb almost to the top, on right side will be the book you need to trigger, kinda purpleish, in middle of a clump of three.
    hehehe sorry u right
    lol

I'm stuck on the fourth level.
    spoiler:
    Where's the information about the brotherhood of the Falcon and the second stone?
    The hour when you say: "What good is my happiness? It is poverty and dirt and a miserable ease. But my happiness should justify existence itself!"

Second mission -- mine

This must sound ridiculous, but I can't get out of the mine in the second mission. ???

I can't find the key to Marek's house, or how to enter
    Any help?

This mission is great. If you have time to download it, go ahead. It's worth the wait.

glennicus

spoiler:
    If you search the mine you will find a stone wall that can be open . The button that opens it sits on a beam to your left when your facing the wall
    The hour when you say: "What good is my happiness? It is poverty and dirt and a miserable ease. But my happiness should justify existence itself!"

i now have christines walkthrough translated to english. although a word or 2 i cant remember exactly what they were in game.

elvis you have to find the bar,
    spoiler:
    hes the dunk beside a guard, he has the key on him,

mission 3....

arrrgh this choppyness is making me crazy! Ok so I think I screwed myself here... I got into the crypts before I found the explosion devices? I did at one time take out all but 2 - well lets just say I am lying bloody and dead in the crypts now as that didn't help. I am wondering if I should go back to an earlier save and get the other 2 obj. (ie. find explosive and scepter). anyone want to take a crack at this?

BANNED
    AAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Can somebody tell me where the landlord's key is? THANKS

Your landlord (in A Shopping Walk) is the drunk guy in the tavern near your house. The key is on his belt.

His house is reached by leaving the tavern and going up those two ladders behind the building to the right. Leave the house and walk down this street until you find a locked door on your left with a plaque next to it that reads "Marek"

BANNED

much obliged, kfort, thank you. back i go to look for the drunk guy I knocked out an hour ago

cassee in mission 3, you can do the crypts before doing the objective about explosives(go to the basement and search both rooms carefully), just creep through the crypts quietly, cause like you aware its lethal to your health down there,

Aslak :for information on brotherhood and gem look here

spoiler:
    go upstairs go left into high priests room, go to the bed at the header of the bed left side hidden behind the red canopy lies the book you need.

Night Falcon Mission 3

I have all objectives checked except escaping from the monastary. We are in the room with the second hammer window and can't find a button or switch to open it. HELP Please!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast