TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Night Falcon (Sep. 4, 2003)

The hardest part is getting past the first bat . douse a few torches , stay in the dark and get the timing down for the vampires before you advance . This part is not nearly as hard as it first seems , but I understand your point - the AIs threw me for a loop the first time around as well . Look at it this way , this is a large complex mission pack that took the designers a long time to complete and it should take players some time to finish .

Still desperate! Thanks for your reply Wild Inferno, but I've done that. I've been right back to the starting point in the City - still the mission doesn't end.

Just finished mission 4 The Cathedral - and have all my objectives ticked off, but for some reason when I get back to where I'm supposed to be (where I started), the mission complete screen just doesn't happen. I've walked round and round the city, but I can't seem to finish - and I'm desperate to continue to mission 5!

I can't get mission 3 to end. I've finished all the objectives, or that is I have don't kill any civilians and get back to town left. but it doesn't end! Anybody else seen this?

The entire mission pack played fine for me from start to finish . It did suck up alot of cpu power by times - enough to require a restart .

ok kimberley if all is done and it dont want to complete use ctrl+alt+shift+end, to advance to next level. As for bats, use flash bombs but make sure the bat is at least a couple of feet away, but at same time vampires will be annoyed so leave the area or sit tight till they come down a wee tad before sneaking through.

My goodness, I can't believe I didn't see Kimberley's posting

Looks like there might be a small snag at the end of the cathedral then. I don't know anything about building, but could it be that you need to hit a certain spot to get the mission to end, and that it is smaller than I'm used to? harder to hit so to speak?

I am playing the Miss #6 Brotherhood of the Falcom. I have the loot objective ticked off but I still haven't found the Falcoln. I have been to the second and evereywhere on the first floor. My only problem is that for some reason I have no rope arrow in this mission and I cannot get onto the beams in one of the towers to check up there. Can anyone tell me where I could find a rope arrow since I couldn't purchase it at the begining of the game, and if that's not where the Falcoln is, well then point me in the right direction.

You're best off to read the walk through on Christine's site .I'm not sure if it's in english yet , however it's still readable if you copy and paste the link into googles translator .
    spoiler:
    there are some very tricky torches to frob that will get you farther .

Actually Brotherhood of the Falcon is mission #7, but, who's counting anyway.

spoiler:
    I have found one frobbable torch across from the dining room, I am still searching for more. One thing that was rather funny, I had all 3 Vampires on the 2nd floor, in that little storage room with me, I opened the door, they all came in. I started whacking them with my sword, they couldn't see me, therefore didn't damage me, but, I damaged them. They kept searching for me, didn't try to hurt me at all. All 3 turned into bats eventually. They were stuck in that storage room, so, I got outside into the hallway, opened the door and threw inside one Flash bomb took out all 3 of them, *POOF* all gone!

spoiler:
    There is one torch upstairs behind a broken off door , one to your left down the hallway , ant the third is downstairs beside a banner . Once past this there is a tricky switch under a stairway .
    I just loved to get a second crack at those mumbling buggers . It's fun when you get one vampire to turn into a bat only to explode on the next hapless sap .

Auriga2us: i suppose your looking for the objective with the golden falcon, you have to find the hotel,
    spoiler:
    on the second floor, theres a noble in the room, in a chest is what you seek.

the castle plans
    spoiler:
    are in the warehouse (building firm) on a bookcase in the managers office.
    spoiler:
    on the second floor, theres a noble in the room, in a chest is what you seek.

and there is a english translated walkthrough available, i took time to sit down and fully translate Christines walkthrough. right click and save target as, its done in wordpad.

English Walkthrough

Night Falcon weapons dealer help

I've just started this mission and need help with finding the switch that opens
    2 secrets for the gas mine and arrow (per the translation walkthrough). They
    are using the word Turbogen which I would guess would be turbo generator.....
    does this mean the lights? Did anyone find this switch? HELP! BTW the english
    walkthrough site posted above did not work for me.

Thanks for your help. coreyb2

Thanks UliB (posted below) for responding to my plea for HELP. I'll go check the door
    frame at the weapons dealer.

Note to BrokeArts. Thank you for your interest in my post. That was really helpful
    I did read previous posts and didn't find a reference to my ? Sorry if I missed it! Once again thanks for your instructions... Slow day I guess.

wild_inferno9 thank you very much. the walkthrough is great. some of us need a little
    help sometimes! don't want to miss a thing on this mission, it's great and I really do
    mean that.
    Last edited by coreyb2; 11th Sep 2003 at 20:07.

Hi coreyb2,
    there´s no turbo-gen, it´s a "tuer-bogen", which is the frame of a door... (or maybe the near surrounding wall-area)

strange, since 2 days, i peek under almost every table.....
    Last edited by UliB; 11th Sep 2003 at 17:40.

coreyb2, since you just started, if you get stuck, go back and read some of the previous posts, for possible spoilers. You might find your answer.

corey: thats because that was the file to save to your puter and you had to right click to save it. but since you had problems here is the location of my site pretty basic lol, but has all of the walkthrough , just click on mission title to go to the viewable online english version.

http://www.geocities.com/wild_inferno9/

Mission 4 will not end

I have the same problem of not being able to advance from Mission 4 as kimberley.
    I followed the thread, but the ctrl+alt+shift+end does nothing, either. Any other suggestions for getting on to the next mission?

control alt shift end works on my system, someone else said some taffers had to use ctrl+alt+shit+tab, you might try that, remember to press all 4 buttons and hold for a min.

i know the trigger point was in the middle of one of the doorways(large double doors) just after the main double doors into monastary its the one with opposite the one with hammer standing by.

wild inferno9

Thanks for the input. Odd thing- I was using the ctrl+alt+shift keys on the right-hand side of the keyboard because they are closest to the +end key. I tried the ones on the left hand side of the keyboard and it worked.

Originally posted by wild_inferno9
    corey: thats because that was the file to save to your puter and you had to right click to save it. but since you had problems here is the location of my site pretty basic lol, but has all of the walkthrough , just click on mission title to go to the viewable online english version.

http://www.geocities.com/wild_inferno9/
    Did you run this through a translator? There are math errors on the The Police Station level and you are missing one loot item and one loot item in the The Hammerite Church Crypt.
    Final loot total should be 8809.
    Albert

abert i never deleted or touched any loot its exactly like that from her walktrhough, i just made it reable in english.

I've restarted the last mission, makign this time sure not to fire any arrows (be is moss or water) while on the marble stairs and all went well... and completed it!

you've done a wonderful job Christine!!!

I'm stuck on mission 4 too! The combination of keys described above doesn't do anything for me, i have completed everything else. Will somebody tell me exactly where the trigger point is for completion, thanks.

granite

how exactly in the second mission do i get by the hordes of green burricks and flies? I could kill them all, but i like my fire arrows!
    Am i just supposed to run by them??

BTW i love the crazy critters in this FM; the flying teddy bear!!!

spoiler:
    It's always easiest to blackjack the burricks . Get one or two wait for the rest to calm down and then give them the old thump . The flies are not a problem it you use enough stealth .

or just use the sword... they are not that hard to kill...

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast