TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: The Keep

The Keep

I can't find a thread for this and have two questions:

[SPOILER]What does the button inside Ramirez's safe do? Did that open the way in the same room to the ladder to the basement?/SPOILER]

spoiler:
    Where is the key to get into the basement of Ramirez's house where all the zombies are walking around?

What did I miss by killing Ramirez before he finished talking?
    Last edited by joanieS; 22nd Oct 2003 at 10:43.

You didn't miss anything by killing him then so don't worry about it.

The button in the safe
    spoiler:
    opened that hole in the wall you found. There's a small safe in the wall down below (Somewhere to the left of the gate) that unlocks with the same key as the safe in Ramirez room. You'll find the key to the zombie area in there.

Thanks, Nw. Never would have seen that.

Now, how the heck to get out of here? Have made it back up to the area where the lava river flows in front of the building where the beast-in-the-basement used to live. Only have one rope arrow left. Made it up to the cave with the wood structure in front of it but can't find anyway out. Keep sliding back off the big pointed black rock in the middle of the area. Tried the explosive charge on the double doors to no avail. I'm stumped.

I'm a bit confused by your post. You said you made it "back up to the area where the lava flows". From where? Have you already
    spoiler:
    been down to destroy the beast?
    If not, you need to
    spoiler:
    go through the big double doors. There's a lever in the little wood hut to the right of the bridge that opens the doors.

If you HAVE already destroyed him, then you need to
    spoiler:
    go back down and use Apache's skull on a landing before you start to climb down to the area where you find the bridge. That opens a door and extends a bridge to the area where the mission ends.

Uh, oh! Yes, have already done the deed and come back up to the level where one picks up the Force Gem.
    spoiler:
    Do not know about the Apache skull. Where the heck is that? I sure hope I don't have to rope arrow across the bottomless bridge again.

Afraid so. It's
    spoiler:
    underneath the central pedestal in the lowest level, where you destroyed the beast. When he goes "boom" the pedestal should be destroyed and the skull is in the hole underneath.

Oh, rats and double rats!!!!!!!
    Don't know if I can do that whole scene again. Really quite a strain for us acrophobics.
    Thanks, Nw.

I am in the keep past the zombies, went down the pit where the spiders and gems are, came back and the other passage leads to a lava river where on the opposite side is a tunnel going down. How do I get past the lava?