Thread: Royal Rumble help needed

Royal Rumble help needed

I am short 60 loot. I need some help finding the loot. I found the loot
    spoiler:
    under the steps, and in the ring.

Thanks

John

spoiler:
    One of the guards outside the rind has a purse, and there's some loot in the locker room as I recall

Yeah I found those. It's in there somewhere. Thanks!!

John

Hey John, one of the ladies in the seats I know has a goodie and I should think you'd of found the goodies on the table near the ring (pretty obvious that ). None-the-less I sure had to scurry around to get my quota in time...heck with the "no detection" thing. The way it was made, I think it just about impossible especially if you find yourself in the ring LOL Ta and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win, it's how you play the game! HAVE FUN!

I found everything out in the open. Once in the ring
    spoiler:
    the loot hunt stops except for the two coins on the floor.

I guess I'll go back and put my nose to the floor.

John

Edit: Ok I found the rest of the loot in less than 1 minute after I went back into the game. I don't like this because [SPOILER] it is impossible to collect all of the loot before the mission ends. I went back again and collected 460 loot. I went into the ring and picked up the 40 there, and took one swing at the haunt to kill him. The game resulted in a failure even though I had 500 loot. [SPOILER]

The only thing I can say is that this C5-FM was humorous.

John
    Last edited by john9818a; 10th Mar 2004 at 18:50.

i've found another way:

spoiler:
    to get the loot from the ring is not the only way to get 500in loot

I was able to get 500
    spoiler:
    outside the ring
    , but was unable to get all of the loot. This is because there is only one required objective.

Anyway I am now in the Focus C5-FM.

John

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    there are coins in the toilets,

and in the bathroom there is a womans voice, where is she?

Maybe she got picked up by one of those Twisters? (I'd love to go chasing Tornado's around your area)

It's probably Oklahoma, Kansas or Iowa. We have tornados here in Texas but nothing really big (except for the 18 in one day a few months ago)

John

Oklahoma, then...we keep getting these F5's, for some reason.

Originally posted by john9818a
    It's probably Oklahoma, Kansas or Iowa. We have tornados here in Texas but nothing really big (except for the 18 in one day a few months ago)

John
    18 in a day? OMG! I know Tornado's are bad if you're in their paths but i'd love to go and watch them. Never seen one in RL!

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    i've seen one tornado season in oklahoma. the tornado passed 1 mile south of my apartment. the chasers reported its position by where they saw electric flashes from transformers being knocked down off the power lines. i was hiding in the bathroom as that we have no basements in this state, listening to the tv, following the weather report with a map, drawing a line right towards my apartment. i went outside after it had passed, it was enormous, you could see the edges when the lightning flashed, like a giant black cloud sitting on the ground. it was 100 yards wide at least, it ran a path from oklahoma city to the missouri state line 200 miles away hitting every town on its path. that was a little tornado for oklahoma standards.

I remember when hurricane Alecia came through here. The eye of the storm went through our neighborhood, and it was really strange to have absolutely no wind while being surrounded by 100 mph winds. We were in those winds for a few days and out of power for at least a week.