TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Borrington's Castle - Updated!

Is the "new version" version 2 that's posted on Cheap Missions now? I played through it and enjoyed it but the loot objective didn't tick off so I had to use the Ctrl+Alt..etc. keys to finish it. Is that the one with the secret area in it? If so, I'll have to go have another look because I didn't find it. Thanks for the mission, Bronze Griffin.

Version Two (borringtonscastlev2) has the secret area.
    Stoked with fuel,
    We do the Builder's work.

It has been a while but now, but the third version of Borrington's Castle is finally complete. This will be the last version of Borrington's Castle and if you have any major complaints feel free to sort them out by yourself. Secret areas now declare themselves as secret areas. The stairs are a little better and ALL the objectives now work. Oh yeah, and new object and mesh textures!

Thanks again to everyone who helped and gave advice.

Borrington's Castle will be accessible to download and, if you desire, to add to your website, at Thief - The Circle before long. My bro needs to get his phone line fixed first. Any questions, no matter how petty, don't hesitate to inquire.
    Last edited by Bronze Griffin; 6th Jan 2005 at 12:16.
    Stoked with fuel,
    We do the Builder's work.

Hello. There´s a typo in the objectives: At the start screen it says "get 2000 loot", but then when you enter the mission it says "get 1000 loot". In fact to solve the objective you need 2000 loot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12