TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MrWynd's Thief 3 savegames completed

MrWynd's Thief 3 savegames completed

EDIT: If anyone can host these files, please PM me. I no longer have a server, but still have the files. They are currently available on fileplanet, but would be better hosted on someones website without the hassle of fileplanet

EDIT 10/29/06 : I have made the savegames into one large RAR file which you can download at fileplanet here:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/160000/169722.shtml

all files now work, I've tested them and completed them throughout the game. Hope this helps anyone who's stuck or lost their savegames:

URL REMOVED - website down permanently Can now be obtained here:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/160000/169722.shtml

Some people have had problems with a file here and there. All files should now work (Fixed recent problem with Shalebridge Cradle savegame) If you have had previous problems, make sure to re-download the saveindex.ion file then try the savegames.

updated link

EDIT: I'm posting the solution another user found to having loading problems on some of the saves:

Ok I think I have THE SOLUTION!! I reckon I was right, that for some reason hitherto unknown, the Index.ion file for some of us is allll weird lol Or the fact that the POST CRADLE saved game (and others) are saved in other locations of the Thief world so it's not so easy to recognise which save has which attributes.

...Maybe some people just expected that and had no hastle locating the save?

To load the Post Cradle save you need to load the save several saves below the top one ...it will be called:

Fort Ironwood 07/26/04
    00:35:50

You will find yourself in first person view, hiding up against the wall. There are two bad guys kicking around right in front of your face so make sure you keep track of their patrol before you take out the torches at the stair pillar before heading back up to your left and out the catacombes the way you came in and get your thieving taffer back over to Stone Market to the Keepers Library

Check out some sporty Pagan vs Builder type gang fights on the way ...cause that's what they are lol ohh and you are no longer one of 'The Warriors', no one beside street watch is looking for you
    Last edited by MrWynd; 24th Jun 2011 at 22:10. Reason: Solution

This is rather nice. I think I'll sticky it in the Spoilers forum as that seems to be where more people question about save games.

Amazing, I lost my savegame because Thief: DS crashed just yesterday and now find this. I was at the Hammerite Clock Tower so didn't really feel start playing from the beginning.

Thanks.

Good samaritan

I'm so glad I found this thread; previously I only frequented this site to look up tweak settings for TDS, but that changed yesterday; I was forced to perform a reintallation of Win XP because of that evil evil Service Pack 2, and I some how forgot to backup my saved games (probably because I was foaming at mouth cursing M$).

But I digress; I'm glad for people who give a thought to those affected by the blunders of others.

Peace.

Sniff :'( the link is dead, can anyone hook me up with another link?

Thanks guys and especially NavyHacker!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol4r
    Sniff :'( the link is dead, can anyone hook me up with another link?
    the links work! i dunno what problem you had? I haven't been aware of any outages on my server. The most downloaded file is the Museum this month - Dec. 2004( last month the cradle savegame was downloaded more)

the link is down right now and yesterday too.... is it still there and just having problems?

my main harddrive recently crashed and i lost all my savegames.. i was at the cradle.. if anybody wants to offer me their savegame of right before the cradle? it would be much appreciated. thanks

9 Days

There are "nine days" intermixed in between each of the missions (Day Three, Day Four, etc). Are those spots included within the saves here?

no, but that's a good idea to add. Lemme see if I can get that done.

Good idea this. I might get one after ShaleBridge Cradle as im up to there again and it reall freaks me out.

I cant get this to work!

I download the "cradle completed" savegame, put it in the save game directory in My Documents, then play, but this save game never appears in my game.

Am I doing something wrong? :/

Quote Originally Posted by TR_Wolf
    I cant get this to work!

I download the "cradle completed" savegame, put it in the save game directory in My Documents, then play, but this save game never appears in my game.

Am I doing something wrong? :/
    Yeah, you're forgetting to download the index file.

Any Mirrors of these?
    Site seems to be down.

Clearinghouse

Great!. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWynd View Post
    all files now work, I've tested them and completed them throughout the game. Hope this helps anyone who's stuck or lost their savegames:

http://www.the-neighborhood.com/thief-3-savegames.htm

Some people have had problems with a file here and there. All files should now work (Fixed recent problem with Shalebridge Cradle savegame) If you have had previous problems, make sure to re-download the saveindex.ion file then try the savegames.

updated link
    MrWynd: Neither of your links work at all. I always get the error msg that the 'resource' is not at this location.

my website no longer exists, sorry guys!

I do still have all the files if someone is willing to setup a site for it. PM me if you can help out

I have PM'd you MrWynd

the e-mail address you supplied me didnt work, the e-mail was sent back to me DresdenSinn

The strangest thing happened: I extracted the save games into the savegames folder, and the sound stopped working! Now what do I do?

I cant get it to work ive done everything as described and i have the index file but i have a question is it version 1.0 or 1.1?

The version doesn't matter. It should work with 1.0 or 1.1.

If hosting help is still needed, the pm's at your box already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast