TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bafford's Last Stand updated 1st Sep 2005

Thanks Sluggs.

Jason just put the FM at his web site. It is available at this link.

Did he use this version i put up? If so, i can remove it from my server now.

Thanx for letting me know.

Basically it is equal to the version you posted. The only difference is that it is version 1_2.

K. Blackjacking the file now.

Thar she blows Cap'n!

a chest in a chest!!!! love that

I am in blackjack heaven!!!
    Last edited by nil8hate; 7th Sep 2004 at 02:31.

John

Did you mention that this castle is based on a real one? If so, whats up with that pit?

I hate heights, and here you have me climbing these seamingly unending ladders.... I almost broke my mouse I was squeezing it so hard...

Great FM so far!

While I was clearing the outside perimeter all you could hear was "Yoink, Thud, Splash".... Over and over, it was beautifull...
    Last edited by Jitz; 7th Sep 2004 at 13:12.

Pffffffff...

I'm not eating my soup outta that! You'll be wanting me to drink my wine from a streetlight next!

Sorry John, couldn't help myself!

I've been playing this for 3 hours 43 minutes and i'm still at it!
    Last edited by sluggs; 7th Sep 2004 at 11:34.

I think I'm stuck. I found the switch for the stained glass window in the oubliette, then I go in and grab everything, but before I can get out there's a statue blocking my way. I've found the switch in here to open/close the window, but no matter what there's that damn statue there. How do I get out of here?

I had the same problem. I just reloaded and leant in and grabbed the stuff without it appearing.

clue:

spoiler:
    water makes every thing slippery.........

specificly:

spoiler:
    shoot a water arrow at it

Thanks for the mission John . I can't believe the amount of space for such a small download . Running around , tossing all those guards off the wall into the moat is a real good opener .

Yup, the Fishies certainly got fed!

Looking forward to downloading this one!

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs
    Pffffffff...

I'm not eating my soup outta that! You'll be wanting me to drink my wine from a streetlight next!

Sorry John, couldn't help myself!

I've been playing this for 3 hours 43 minutes and i'm still at it!
    Yeah that one slipped past me.

Quote Originally Posted by jvarnerus
    I think I'm stuck. I found the switch for the stained glass window in the oubliette, then I go in and grab everything, but before I can get out there's a statue blocking my way. I've found the switch in here to open/close the window, but no matter what there's that damn statue there. How do I get out of here?
    Can you guess where the statue came from?

Quote Originally Posted by Jitz
    Did you mention that this castle is based on a real one? If so, whats up with that pit?

I hate heights, and here you have me climbing these seamingly unending ladders.... I almost broke my mouse I was squeezing it so hard...

Great FN so far!

While I was clearing the outside perimeter all you could hear was "Yoink, Thud, Splash".... Over and over, it was beautifull...
    The pit? The oubliette is something I added and got the idea from the movie 'First Knight'. When I first made the oubliette my heart was pounding after I jumped down from the bridge. Now I am kinda used to it, but I don't recommend trying it.

The pit? The oubliette is something I added and got the idea from the movie 'First Knight'. When I first made the oubliette my heart was pounding after I jumped down from the bridge. Now I am kinda used to it, but I don't recommend trying it.
    Pit, oubliette... Whatever... I'm a country boy, you cant expect me to know all them big fancy words!

If it was a pickup truck, a coon dog or a beer I wouldn't have any trouble with it!

Woodchucks! Would a Woodchuck chuck a Woodchuck at another Woodchuck, Chuck?
    Last edited by sluggs; 7th Sep 2004 at 13:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitz
    Pit, oubliette... Whatever... I'm a country boy, you cant expect me to know all them big fancy words!

If it was a pickup truck, a coon dog or a beer I wouldn't have any trouble with it!
    I'm not complaining here. The oubliette was used by the French as a place of forgetting. There are different kinds of oubliettes, but this is one of the typical designs, with the deep pit, short platform, and rotating bridge.

OK, I'm obviously some type of retard here, but...

I've gotten into the bottom chamber at the oubliette, found the painting in the torture room, gotten into the storage room and the treasure room...

... but I just can't get into those damn Royal Corridors.

I did find the one little tunnel leading from one of the guardhouses off the inner court to this small grass-lined window on the other side, but that window is too damn small and too damn high to crawl up through from the bottom.

And I know that there's a note hinting that one of the outer guards and/or servants has the royal key, but I just can't find it.

Oh, and is there anything to do in the chapel besides gank a few treasures? The priest had nothing on him.

Chuckg

First, can you please use spoiler tags when you reveal specifics about the FM?

If you are playing on Normal, there are two ways into the Royal corridor. One way is the same for all three playing difficulties.
    spoiler:
    which is a key in one of the guard rooms. Look in the guard room nearest the guards' dining room for a secret switch. The other is to pick the lock on the portculis upstairs nearest the kitchen.

The little tunnel is
    spoiler:
    actually a way into the castle.

In the oubliette hint to get hand

spoiler:
    All I did was stand in the door way whare the staind glass window was and lean in and grab everything..I never saw a statue.

Also has anyone got in the door
    spoiler:
    across the bridge with the cookbook underneath ???

Also how do I find the crystal chunk ??

OK I got the crystal...Thanks anyhow....

And I didnt think to look in the
    spoiler:
    flames by the treasure room
    jeezzz, ya gotta frob everything now days

Very nice mission..Thanks again
    Last edited by Lightningline; 8th Sep 2004 at 00:39.

spoiler:
    look in the flames for the key

What are all the secrets in this mission? I only got 5/10 :/

I'm stuck..... after reading something, somewhere, I know that there's a switch
    spoiler:
    somewhere near the bar that will open the way to the bridege above the oubliette. I've searched everywhere near the bar and can't, for the life of me, find the stupid switch. It appears that the painting that's in the alcove will open and allow me to get to the switch that acitvates the bridge. I did find the bottle switch under the bar but all that does is opens the burrick head on the wall. I've looked around two different statues and still nothing.
    Anyone know where this switch is?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast