TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bafford's Last Stand updated 1st Sep 2005

Mook:

have you found your way into Bafford's bedroom?

Help, please?
    Could someone please tell me where the
    spoiler:
    key is, that's supposed to be hidden in the kitchen?
    I've been looking around very hard, but can't find it.
    Thank you!
    And is there a problem with the spoiler option at the moment? The box wouldn't open.

Quote Originally Posted by snowcap21
    Help, please?
    Could someone please tell me where the
    spoiler:
    key is, that's supposed to be hidden in the kitchen?
    I've been looking around very hard, but can't find it.
    Thank you!
    And is there a problem with the spoiler option at the moment? The box wouldn't open.
    The shelf with 3 shelves. frob one of the pots on the top shelf, which causes a saucepan on the second shelf to move away, revealing a alcove with the key

Sorry I haven't been around lately but my pc finally crashed for good. It won't boot up. I will still be able to answer questions by using my parents' computer.

Now I'm off to throw my old P3 back into the computer and send the P4 to service.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolf421
    Mook:

have you found your way into Bafford's bedroom?
    Yes, I've been in the bedroom that's at the end of the long hallway down ths spiral staircase.
    spoiler:
    I found a switch in there on the top of the wooden cabinet (the eyeglasses). I flipped it but haven't found any evidence anywhere that it actually did anything. Did I miss one?

Ok, I went back in Bafford's bedroom and checked again and found where the switch is to the opening by the bridge. Now all I need to find the switch to open the glass doors where the hammer is located.
    Last edited by Mook; 8th Sep 2004 at 22:47.

Help me folks , I'm as blind as a drunken guard and can't seem to find
    spoiler:
    the switch for the oubliette door or the window switch in the torture chamber .

chapel key:

spoiler:
    check the burrick pen (Beware of spiders!)

traditional war hammer
    spoiler:
    in bafford's kids' room there's a readable one of them wrote saying they were poking about in their dad's bedroom and found a switch, go back and read carefully, and remember this once you read it again and enter bafford's room:
    it's not the one by the door

Quote Originally Posted by Mook
    Ok, I went back in Bafford's bedroom and checked again and found where the switch is to the opening by the bridge. Now all I need to find is the key to get into the cathedral and the switch to open the glass door to the hammer.

WOW!!!

Congratulations John! This mission is FANTASTIC. I've already logged 4 hours (and only one secret) and still have most of the inside to do. It was a blast taking out the sentries guarding the surrounding wall.

The two crowning achievements I'd like to commend you on are 1) your perfect use of shadow cover and 2) very little slowdown in such an enormous map. I thought I was going to crash when I emerged from the small tunnel at the beginning but everything's running quite nice (even from the roof).

I'm still just creeping around the property checking things out so am not stuck yet...I have a 'storeroom' key(?) (got from the kitchen), but haven't been to that door yet.

Will probably have a final time of 8-10 hours when I'm through.This is DEFINITELY my type of mission!!!

bdkl:

sorry i didnt see your post before!

staind glass window:

spoiler:
    at the oubliette's bottom, turn and look toward the ladder you got down from and somewhere along the wall you should see a rib cage, frob that

Thank you Ponterbee.

When I get my pc up and running again I will make a loot list and a secret list. I know how hard it is to find the small loot, so here is a spoiler:

spoiler:
    There is a coin in the tower first floor on one of the stone pillars.

thou were extra sneaky in this fm, john

Thank you for the help shadows. I could have sworn, that I looked there several times!

Great FM, I enjoy it very much!

bdkl: still searching for the
    spoiler:
    switch for the window in the torturing chamber?

if yes, I try to give here the exact location (on normal, I don't know if it changes with the difficulty):
    spoiler:
    go to the opposite torture chamber, then turn around, so that you face the window with the picture. now look on the right wall to the corridor, nearly on the floor, it's hardly visible
    Last edited by snowcap21; 9th Sep 2004 at 10:25. Reason: I forgot something

Awesome Mission. I love the ghost, mongral thing got me caught out several times.

I'm very stuck.
    spoiler:
    I just can't find the key to the upper level porticus. I've looked in all the places mentioned in previous posts. I'm blowd if I can find it, or any secret associated with the key. And as for a lockbox and/or porticus which is pickable. Well I can't find that either.

you seek a button, not a key.

for that
    spoiler:
    look in bafford's bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by rastas
    Awesome Mission. I love the ghost, mongral thing got me caught out several times.

I'm very stuck.
    spoiler:
    I just can't find the key to the upper level porticus. I've looked in all the places mentioned in previous posts. I'm blowd if I can find it, or any secret associated with the key. And as for a lockbox and/or porticus which is pickable. Well I can't find that either.
    Rastas

Did you go to the guard room
    spoiler:
    closest to the guard dining room? Look closely at the objects on the floor.

spoiler:
    You mean one of the Guards Barracks/Bunkrooms.

Thanks for the help folks , now I need to complete the last objective about stealing the hole . I'm probably looking for some kind of contract ? This was an excellent mission , however some of the switches
    spoiler:
    especially the one behind the dresser in Baffords room could have been better placed .
    Good work John .

Crystal chunk?

This is a good castle roaming-rope arrow shooting- Blackjack mission.
    The secret locations for keys ect. were really clever.
    The green ghost said, "You there""I've heard them talk about You"
    Talk about jumping out of your SKIN!

Awesome FM John!

ONE QUESTION:
    Where is the location of the crystal chunk exactly?

dealasteal

spoiler:
    When you get what's her name up over the bridge you will get the crystal , if your're in the royal quarters you're almost there

Quote Originally Posted by rastas
    spoiler:
    You mean one of the Guards Barracks/Bunkrooms.

Yes.
    spoiler:
    There is a hidden switch in there.

bdkl

To steal the hole just jump in it.

I got my old Pentium III installed and now I'm up and running again. The P4 chip is bad.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I was really happy to make this FM.

Well I jumped in the hole , all other objectives are complete , and nada .

Quote Originally Posted by bdkl
    Well I jumped in the hole , all other objectives are complete , and nada .
    That's rather strange. I just went through the whole mission and was able to get the mission complete video.

Here is a list of secrets:

spoiler:
    When you frob the switch under Bafford's bed, the secret door at the oubliette will open. Maybe I should have not made this a secret because it leads to an objective.

spoiler:
    At the bar there is a gold bottle switch. This opens the secret location above the bar.

spoiler:
    From the royal corridor behind the plant down from the dining room there is a switch. Also there is a switch in the room above the thieves' lounge near the ladder which triggers the same secret. The secret door is actually a whole wall panel to allow free access to the royal corridor.

spoiler:
    In the storage room there is a small rock behind the crates. This opens the wall at the far end of the room.

spoiler:
    In the royal corridor behind the muse statue there is a switch. This moves the statue to reveal loot.

spoiler:
    In the room with the fireplace, there is a small statue switch behind the righthand stack of wood. This switch reveals two loot locations in the same room.

spoiler:
    In the guard room closest to the dining room there is a spoon switch. This reveals the missing key Bafford is looking for.

spoiler:
    In the torture room there is a false window. The switch for this window is in the other torture room.

spoiler:
    In the lower royal corridor hallway behind the first right pillar is a small barrel switch. This switch reveals a secret under the other pillar.

spoiler:
    In the armory there is a switch in the sword box. This reveals two loot locations in the next room.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast