TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Bloody Ruins (29th Oct. 2004)

SWEET A NEW FM !!!! downloading it now ......

spoiler:
    Crossed the lava and believe to be what I think is the dinning room with large retangle table in the middle and a small lava pit. How do I get across? I also can't find the fire arrows anywhere only water arrows.

Sir Lance

spoiler:
    To find fire arrows.
    just after you jump the vines to the other side of the lava pit with fire elementals,
    turn around 180 and look at the horizontal lava platforms across the lava pit. you should see wood post above and to your left.
    look a little to the right of the wooden post, on the ground is a small cave just big enough to fit into. theres about 5 fire arrows there

As always a great mission Christine

spoiler:
    Thanks bob_doe_nz. I have used the fire arrow but all I got was more water arrows. This is easily the most difficult Chistine mission I have played, though enjoyable, no idea where I am supposed to go now - all roads are dead ends!!

Sir Lance, have you been in the library? If not:

spoiler:
    go in the big room with the pool, there are 4 fires. Use your waterarrows

this fm is really kool i just compleated it ...its werth downloading thats for sure and nice work Christine
    Last edited by shadowrevan; 29th Oct 2004 at 12:29.

Again a very nice FM.... Well done Christine!!!

Which fountain?

In what area is this fountain to be found
    spoiler:
    the ones for the braclets?

Christine, Christine, the DromEd MACHINE. Somebody get the lady some T3Ed, and hurry!

Edit: What's that make, 20(!) missions now?

In what area is this fountain to be found
    ....were the mages rooms are...( 1 of them is up side down..1 of the others has things flying around and the other is fild with water....there are switches in all 3 of these rooms there r all next 2 each other...when uv done the switches...were u fell into the water from were the lizards were..there is a flag type thing on the wall right next 2 it ...the pool for the braclets is here ..its all near each other so u shouldnt get lost..
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 29th Oct 2004 at 18:01.

Thanks Christine - I'm on my way again!

YEAH!

WHOO HOOO! I know what im doing tonight, and nope its not going out to a bar or socilizing with people at all even if it IS Friday night .....*sigh* lol

WOOT! Another mission by Christine! I have been waiting for so long Downloading now! I'm sure it's another great one. Thank you Christine, you the best, I love you! lol

hi guys, I was wondering if there is an objective to
    spoiler:
    bring Lotti to safety.
    I am able to pick her up but it does not say if she is dead or alive .Anyway, just a thought. Excellent mission
    thanks
    Silent_Warrior

I HAVE NO HALO, please use spoilers so as not to give too much away to folks who want to figure it out for themselves.

SW:
    spoiler:
    There IS an objective, but it's only activated when you actually take her out of the school.

Stuck

I know I must be blind cause most people don't seem to have problems finding
    spoiler:
    the golden bracelet
    I did read the mage's book mentioning
    spoiler:
    a secret room in the library
    I even found
    spoiler:
    a banner on the stairwell wall downstairs that goes PING when knocked against
    . Please let me know if I'm totally wrong assuming there must be some way to open it. If my assumption is right I'd very much appreciate any hint on how to get it open (in fact not really ANY, but preferably a very articulate one.

THX

dirtyoldman,
    spoiler:
    Look at the bookcase near the banner

Well, well, well... I laughed at my brother's funny joke when he told me to buy some glasses. I must face the fact that age is not sparing me. Now the only question remaining is: Will a pair of spectacles do for me or should I rather go for a seeing-eye (or maybe a thinking-brain) dog.

Thanx a lot for this fun mission Christine

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyoldman
    Now the only question remaining is: Will a pair of spectacles do for me or should I rather go for a seeing-eye (or maybe a thinking-brain) dog.
    If you can argue the dog into entering the ruins...

Btw: This thinking-brain dog would also come in handy for me! Let me know if it works whenever you buy one...

prjames

I forgot to tell you last night...
    spoiler:
    Those fire elementals can be killed with your sword.

now u tell us.....

You might not want to read this unless you finished the FM.

spoiler:
    I went to the room with the pirahna fish swimming, and tried to bj them by leaning into the room. They wouldn't KO. In the room with the spinning furniture I tried to climb on the chair, but eventually kept falling off.

john9818a

We seem to have very similar concepts of fun. As Garret's notes say that he's hungry and the tasty rats do not seem to make him any happier, I thought why not have
    spoiler:
    some nice fish.
    So I tried
    spoiler:
    hitting the fishies with my broomstick, chopping them with my sword and I used arrows. Though it looks beautiful when their blood is whirling in the water it all did not seem to have any effect whatsever on their health. So finally I tried to shoot them with firearrows - funny thing I didn't score even one hit. Does anyone know a means of effectively inviting them for supper?

Ghost
    Am I the only person who can't find the $&%#&* sword?

Dafydd

Dafydd:
    Good thing I'm not the only one who is optically challenged:
    spoiler:
    From the entrance corridor go left til you reach a larger round room. Ahead is a niche with a statue - it's worthwhile haveing a closer look at what that man is holding in his hands

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast