TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Bloody Ruins (29th Oct. 2004)

snowcap21: In a nearby room look for
    spoiler:
    a frobbable skull on a bookshelf
    . That might spare you some acrobatics

Thanks for the help, dirtyoldman!
    spoiler:
    :my way was a little bit rough for the lady.

I'm glad that you like the FM, Snowcap21...
    You mean the doors from the Grandmaster's area to the the starting area, don't you?

spoiler:
    Look up in one of the nearby rooms...

Better hint:

spoiler:
    Look for a frobbable skull on a shelf in one of the nearby rooms...

Oops, too late...

Hey, I'm german, I just need a lot of time for only one single english sentence...

Before anyone comes ahead with the clever advice to use machine translations, I used Babelfish to translate Dinkie's English message into German. That's the machines suggestion: Oops, zu spät... He, I'm Deutscher, benötige ich gerade viel Zeit für nur einen einzelnen englischen Satz...
    It you know only the basics of German, it's funny enough, but look what came out when I did it back into English again

Oops, too late... He, I'm of Germans, I need straight much time for only an individual English sentence...

P.S. I know, that does ot really belong here, but I just had to share

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz
    warriorbabe im in the same boat as you. Im short about 1000 loot

spoiler:
    one of the secrets is the gold dragon and the other is a behind a bookcase that you need to lower. not too sure where its at but it has a pottery jar next to it.

behind the jar is a switch which is also a ....... doorhandle????
    Can you believe I locked myself inside the second secret?

I need help with the well...

spoiler:
    I read about a small red ruby, and then another 20 times the size of the original. The junior mage writes that the well might produce another ruby, which I found in the well. Where are the first two rubies located?

Edit: Now I'm not so sure that the spoiler above is in the game. While I was trying to find the rest of the loot (short by 125 now) I found that some of the loot is unobtainable and is in solid space. I will try to make a list Christine and send it to you.

Next Edit: There was only one piece (1504) stuck in a wall somewhere, and besides that I am short 20 of max loot.

Last edited by john9818a; 30th Oct 2004 at 15:49. Reason: found boo boo

That is one amazing mission Christine and Dinksmallwood. Well done and thank you!!

{off-topic}

@dirtyoldman
    So I think I better stick to build my own english sentence, even if it takes longer...
    Though the word choice of Babelfish fascinates me... a wee bit

{off-topic-end}

@ comfortably numb:
    Thank you!

Finished $600 and one secret short. I KNOW that's because there weren't any doughnuts to give me sugar rushes. My question is: the stats show 7 pockets to pick. I didn't have any. How did I miss those pockets? Another classy fm from Christine. Hope she just keeps cranking 'em out!

Where are all the water arrows?

spoiler:
    I've roped across lava, got the fire arrows and I'm in the large pool room. Can't find water arrows! Used sword on fire elements, that worked, but I need to put out the braziers. I know it's a stupid ? so please just a spoiler. Thanks.
    coreyb2 will really only coreyb1 1/2 today.

coreyb2,

go to the
    spoiler:
    room with a smaller pool in it. In this pool is a stone plaque 'Fire opens the way to water - water opens the way to knowledge'. There shoot a fire arrow on this metal plate on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    john9818a, thank you It sounds like you get the
    spoiler:
    true hero bonus

Many thanks to Dinksmallwood and Nightwalker for the enlish translation

Thank you
    spoiler:
    I even brought her brush, mirror, and perfume. I had to leave the diary in the cave.

I could really use some help finding the silver bracelet. I have the other two, have
    spoiler:
    freed the mages...have found lottie, but i do not have an objective to save her...and am ready to go out in the first part of the level after freeing the mages.

Quote Originally Posted by nil8hate
    I could really use some help finding the silver bracelet. I have the other two, have
    nilhate,

spoiler:
    The sliver bracelet is in the caverns. When you enter the caverns you will notice a 'creature' thatis roaming about. If you go left and follow that path, it leads to a room with 3 creatures, on the right side of the room is a small opening the bracelet is in there

Thanks Shadows... all done now!

Again Christine!!! you are incredible!!!

Strange way to kill a fireball

I couldnt belive it...I was just being silly and snuk up behind a fireball and beat it with my broomstick and to my surprise it vaporized after about 10 good close up wacks......

I just tried it again and the count is 2 down with no lost health at all.

A good wack with the sword does it to.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 31st Oct 2004 at 02:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline
    I couldnt belive it...I was just being silly and snuk up behind a fireball and beat it with my broomstick and to my surprise it vaporized after about 10 good close up wacks......

I just tried it again and the count is 2 down with no lost health at all.

A good wack with the sword does it to.
    Yep. When i discovered that too i was so happy as well, i just didn't expect it too work but i was getting annoyed having to avoid the fireballs. When you hit the fireball on it's 'back' it renders it unable to fire back at you and you can carry on hitting it, till it dies. But if you hit it at the 'front' it will fire back.

Well I just finished this mission with the secret bonus. Excellent mission Christine and Dink. I can not wait for the next part. Two questions though if you will, first does this level series mean you gave up on the Elite Force 2 level you were making?? I was looking forward to that too. Second, when is the next level in this smoker series due out? )

Sting

Thanks to you all, I'm glad that you like it

@ Stigmn
    First, I give up the EliteForce2 Level, and came back to Dromed. Second, there are no plans for the next part in this series I'm playing around with ShockEd

Need Help

spoiler:
    Where are the doggone rope arrows the Mechanist hid? I can't believe I'm stuck this early in a mission!

Thank you, I do appreciate it.

- David

Mechs Delight

spoiler:
    The rope arrows are in a chest near the room with two statues in a small pool of water. From the start you go down to the bottom floor, go through the left door, go down to the large round room, make another left, walk down a short distance and make another left. You will see an open chest. Look to your right and crawl under the fallen stone. In there you will find the chest with the rope arrows.

Sorry, John, I guess I already found the rope arrows, but didn't notice them go into my inventory. My brain fritzes out at the worst possible moments!

- David

Like JoanieS, I also missed $600 loot! Found the two secrets and the
    spoiler:
    bonus objective
    . Where do you hide your treasure, Christine? I could have sworn I looked everywhere!

This mission was fantastic! Another 5-star mission from Frau Schneider! I hope you dream up another map some night in the future so we can all see what trouble Lady Lotti gets into next. Kudos to DinkSmallwood for her wonderful talking doll, appearance in the diaries, and terrific writing contributions, also. A beautiful collaboration and an instant classic.

Thank you so much! :::hugs all around:::

Congrats on yet another fine FM Christine.

I am curently less than 200 short on loot, having found the occasional coin on the floor here and there, and scanning every bookcase and high beam very closely.

Patiently awaiting a lootlist for this one.

One quetion, when you first enter, and make a right, then a right into a dining room... down the end of one of the halls is blocked off by junk, yet it looks like you should be able to get over this, I can even sink a rope arrow into the tree up above. Are you not supposed to get into this room?

And why didn't these stupid hammers just climb up out of some of these holes in the ceiling that you can climb right up to?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast