TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516212631364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

Hehe! It's ok. Sorry it seems like we're ripping your picture apart (I have trouble not taking criticism personally sometimes when my teachers get done with my artwork) but it's very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Mifune
    Anakara, you've been on quite a Mechanist kick for some time now.
    Indeed I am....expect more dark Mechanist artwork in the far off future.
    Drawing thoes guys (in this case Karras) is a lot of fun

@redface

Hey that's pretty cool Apart from that little error with the arm, the rest of the picture is quite fantastic. The atmosphere is great!

@Lady Taffer
    0_o......
    Very nice!

And now.....
    a Viktoria picture, that I cooked up a while ago and had just finished today (well....not really finished).

I haven't drawn Viky for about a year....I think.

Pros: The colouring. I am proud of it. Done with Prismacolors....only to have the scanner mess it up.

Cons: A lot. Her arm is a little to short and her face is too.....kind 0_o
    That light green is an eyesore. I also forgot to colour her eyes . Judging from her "kind" face they are their normal colour....green I supposed. Rather than the angry red.

Enjoy (I hope anyway )

Ooh! I love how fluid those branching designs are and how well they flow into her hair. . .I've been meaning to start a Viktoria pic of my own, but art classes have begun and homework assignments have leapt up to bite me in the arse. . .X_X

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Anakara

@Lady Taffer
    0_o......
    Very nice!
    . . . part of me really wants to make that. . "bedroom" pic into a Valentines card.

It is 'taffer' art... the concept work I've done for the Unforseen Consequences project. Doom Thief!

I think I just heard a thousand tiny voices suddenly cry out 'huh?' before being distracted by something shiny.

A guard room

A Mansion

An underground fire mage tower

And one of the fire mages

All available on the main site/s, save for the firemage... which is in my devart gallery anyway . So woo, no spoilers!
    Blessed are those who learn to judge the path for what it lacks, and in industry make it better for thy brethren.

Permanently Enlarged
    Quote Originally Posted by redface
    A little something... no smudge tool was abused this time
    damn, that looks awesome, i envy your artistic talents! of course, my specialty is anime, and im working on some fan pics right now, but itll take a while cuz im lazy and i like to put wayyy too much detail into my stuff. (im kinda anal like that.)

Quote Originally Posted by redface
    Can we move on please ?

that arm is evil, I swear it forced me to paint it like that even though I knew it was wrong
    Hey, be heartened my man. When you start getting criticisms like you did, you know you're getting somehwere.

Nice concept art, Clockwork, I didn't know you were part of the project!

Clockwork, I am still in love with that Mage Tower.

It's all....shiny and glowy

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Anakara
    Clockwork, I am still in love with that Mage Tower.

It's all....shiny and glowy
    And some day in the future, you will actually be able to sneak in it and loot the mage's equipment!

Probably going against the grain here, but I prefer the guard room. It's got such a... real feel to it.

REVIVE!

Huzzah! I have slaved away for hours and avoided doing homework to bring you a picture of Viktoria.

WARNING: boobies.

Note: two new Zaya pics forthcoming.
    Last edited by Lady Taffer; 6th Feb 2006 at 04:21.

Wow....that's....greeeeen.

Hehe....good job. Although I don't think she has nipples......0_0
    Then again what do I know.

A picture of Garrett I did. It's not finished at all.....so be warned.

Hehe. .you mean, it doesn't look like she has nipples or that she shouldn't have nipples?
    (The green has you!!!)
    PS: thanks. ^_^

I could of sworn I saw hint of nipple in the cutscenes...

That's a gorgeous, beautiful picture . It's now my new wallpaper . Siiiigh <3.

Wow, seriously? Thanks!. .. I just wish I had more time right now to do stuff like this .. damn homework. . BAH. . .. maybe I'll finish that other Zaya pic, too. . .shouldn't take too long. .

hrm. . that was fast. .

I call it, "Lady Taffer-can't-draw-ships-so-she-had-to-draw-an-odd-sort-of-railing." Enjoy.

Pretty *_*.

Permanently Enlarged
    so far, ive done 4 pics, but ive yet to scan them, but they should be kinda good... i hope.... that viktoria pic was teh sweetness! (gets this look like hes thinking something odd..) i wish i could do color good... but i suck ass @ it, so all i do is b/w. well, they (my pics) should be up soon, like 2-3 weeks or so, and id like 4 yall to chk em out when i put em up. you guys taffer art is... to put it lightly, intimidating... im not that good, even though i try a lot, i just cant get the damned awesome pictures from my head to the friggin paper! its like my hand doesnt wanna cooperate, damned hand! (hits left hand with a mallet) OW!... aah, now that that's over, i wanna c more pics of thiefy stuff, i likes it and wants to bes seeing more (pagan moment there). especially more Viktoria, but thats just my personal preference... heh heh... latah fooz!

I look forward to seeing what you bring .

Previously Important
    Here's another one for you, because once in a while I do like to pimp my stuff:

The full version is here but it's a little huge. I would have tried to shrink it or whatever, but it really starts to lose everything if it's smaller.

cool. What medium did you use there? Is it all watercolor and inks?

I love the look on her face!

Is she based on someone in your real life, or did you just conjure her up?

Another awesome piece of art.

Poor beginner

How do I insert a picture from my HDD (that is not placed on the internet) pls? IŽd love to send some.
    Jaromir83

Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516212631364146515661 ... LastLast