TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617222732374247525762 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

Previously Important
    You can use something like ImageShack or PhotoBucket

Thank you Gingerbread man, I will try it. Here are some sketches inspired by T1 in-game cinematics which I consider to be great (cinematics,not sketches).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Do you like them? Well, the next ones will be better

Edit: Changed images to thumbnails. Rather check my Garrett picture 2 replies further.
    Last edited by Jaromir83; 25th Feb 2006 at 16:39.

Permanently Enlarged
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Mifune
    I look forward to seeing what you bring .
    well, Clockwork, it shouldnt be long now, ive got 4 of the 6 done, and ill be scanning them as soon as i get a hold of a friggin scanner, so you shouldnt have to wait long, i hope theyll be good, it took me long enough to make em.

lataz,
    RavynousHunter

Permanently Enlarged
    since ive been reforming my style (still anime), i havent had much time to work on #5, but im continuing work on it, and should have both done pretty soon.

This is Garrett on the rooftop of the Redblade smugglers guild warehouse. Of course he could be located anywhere but picture is inspired by the awesome Saints and Thieves mission I´ve played few weeks ago so the title corresponds to an in-game location.

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5896/garrett19tq.jpg

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/8922/garrett23ft.jpg

Comments welcomed!
    Last edited by Jaromir83; 27th May 2006 at 03:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread Man
    Here's another one for you, because once in a while I do like to pimp my stuff:

The full version is here but it's a little huge. I would have tried to shrink it or whatever, but it really starts to lose everything if it's smaller.
    It's a great peice of artwork in it's own right - but I can spot a Poser character a mile away. Nothing really wrong with using it the way you did, but those models all look the same, and I'm sick of them. I think it's better to just use them as a general guide for proportions and perspective, but still draw your own thing from scratch.

Previously Important
    Which is exactly what I did, funnily enough. I suck at figuring out lighting, so I often work from 3d models as reference. But that's done in Painter, it's not a tricked-out filtergasm or anything.

Well then you did an awesome job of copying the model manually because I thought you drew straight over a pre-render

Be amazed!

/sarcasm

I'm aware my crap is a little over the limit.
    From about two years ago; inspired by Inverted Manse (oohyay that changes everything).
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1...pymanse3in.jpg

Bonus:

Gingerbread Man,

That's an amazing piece of watercolour! I'm in love with your brushwork. And you know what they say about watercolours, they're one of the hardest mediums to control.
    Clan Foofie
    "...Plus his damn sexy growly voice..."
    TTLG Forums 2000 Women Thieves

Quote Originally Posted by metal dawn
    From about two years ago; inspired by Inverted Manse (oohyay that changes everything).
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1...pymanse3in.jpg
    Wow, Metal Dawn, I am amazed. You painted the zombie on the right very well, with his arms before his chest and the fungi near the walking corpse! You got the right style.

Your zombies are now Ominous Cowl-approved. Congratulations!

Take this medal.

Another Karras picture for you all. I think this is going to be my last picture of him for awhile. I am getting a little tired of these gear-grinders.

That smoke (at least that's what it's supposed to be...) around him is rust dust. The orginial looks better than the scanned version. Enjoy.

Jaromir83 That is really cool. Got some cross-hatching going on there . Hope to see more.
    Your in-game cinematics ones are also well done.

Good to know you like my pictures Keeper Anakara. I have few others done (some burricks etc) only to scan and host them. You might also want to see some of my SShock inspired pictures I´ve sent to the forum too!

Permanently Enlarged
    well, all 6 pics are done, now all i need to do is scan them in and post em. hope yall like em. (criticize at will! lol)

Clearinghouse
    Author Scourge. Face Less Mechanist Slave

The Architect
    Hi everyone.

The Circle’s Fan Art Gallery has been given a major overhaul! It is now an honored space for the best Thief artists, highlighting the talent of the community, hand picked by the staff of The Circle. Congratulations to all our old artists who made it into the new gallery, and plenty of encouragement for any new artists who wish to submit their work. All artists are encouraged to share their work with the community here in this thread, and we'll keep our eyes open for great pieces to include in The Circle's gallery.

Today as well as launching the new gallery, we feature the newest artwork added to this selection. Please pay a visit to the galleries of Clockwork Mifune, Lady Taffer, Redface, and Rohan.

Best thing I have painted to date.
    Sorry about some imperfections....

Greeeen guys.
    Perhaps I'll actually start submitting better art no?

P.S.
    Augh! Garrett is hard to draw.
    Full view please.

"Size doesn't matter. It's all in the surprise." Said Pikkon one day. He was never seen again.

Haunt!

LOL Bjuden...
    This is my rendition of a Hammerite Haunt. Probably some Hammerite "saint" fell under the eeeevil infuence of the Eye . This is just a preview, the link below sends you to the better version of it. I hope you like.

take a look here if you like:

linky

Viktoria is on her way as well, but that will take some time, as I don't have too much of it on my hands to be able to do it quick.
    Last edited by Silmuen; 8th Jun 2006 at 02:23.

hey Silmuen, could you link to the deviation page and not the actual image? dA says the image is forbidden otherwise. Nice gallery you have though, I think I will watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadon
    hey Silmuen, could you link to the deviation page and not the actual image? dA says the image is forbidden otherwise. Nice gallery you have though, I think I will watch.
    thank you very much. I posted the link again! I hope it works this time.

BANNED
    Wow! That Haunt is sinister looking!

yeah, it works properly now.

Some time ago, I made a thiefy version of the avatar image of my squirrel alter ego that I use on most forums I visit:

...I also got me a nifty iRiver T10 mp3 player, and once I noticed it had a colour screen and that I could alter the GUI images on its firmware I immediately made a thiefy theme/skin for it. This theme was the first proper one for this player that I know of and has gained quite a bit of interest already from other iRiver users, so I hope it has helped to increase Thief awareness at least a little:

...and last but definitely not least, I'm also currently working on the cover art for my band's album, and even though it doesn't feature thieves, or even hunams, it was very much inspired by Thief. I'll post an image once I get it done.

Wow, that's really nice!

Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617222732374247525762 ... LastLast