TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833384348535863 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

Quite acceptable, but a "Thief inspired theme for IRiver by A.T."? As far as I recall there were also two other "inspired" projects... both reside now in seperate mouldy coffins, nailed by TTLG members (ahem, including a few nails from myself regarding the first one, I suppose).

...I better start to paint a Cragscleft zombie infested with mildew. Be warned!

@Redface:
    Thanks mon. Now you know what I've been doing lately while I've not been working on HI music

@Ominous cowl:
    Thank ye. I reckon it will be hard to bury my theme project since it's completely ready, and has had 3 versions of it released already - the latest with modified fonts (the fonts were impossible to do a couple of weeks ago, because the tool I used to poke the firmware didn't include font capabilities before that). If you have an iRiver T10 and wish to try it, it can be leeched here: < http://stuff.atolonen.cjb.net/T10Theme_Thief_v1.3.zip >. It's just a theme/skin for a simple mp3 player containing mostly graphics in standard formats so I doubt anything could have even prevented me from making it. Or did I misunderstand your point?

...oh, and I forgot to show you my squirrel-thief emoticon:

Atolonen, I just stepped over the "Thief inspired" part and was amused by the memories that these words did induce in my brain...

However, what about making a second edition, starring some undead zombies in more darker pictures? I would appreciate that (even though I do not own such a player).

@Ominous cowl:
    Heh, now I understand. I guess there's been a considerable amount of projects that never went anywhere beyond announcements here. The zombie skin idea is a nice one. I might just do that if I can steal myself some extra free time.

This picture was used as the header for southquarter.com.

And bloody impressive it is, too.

Durrg! Please tell me you have a higher resolution version available somewhere X-U

There is none, I'm afraid.

Necromancy for a Necromancer HAHAHAHA I'm a comedic genius

My tribute to Eshaktaar.

Kadar, the wicked necromancer from Ominous Bequest.

I call him "Kathar" here because I didn't want to confuse him with Zaya's cousin from T2X.

Wow, I don't know what to say Funny coincidence about Kedar/Kadar. LGS chose Arabian-sounding names for the Hand Mages, so I did the same. Kadar means powerful, by the way.

******** width="450" height="485">
    Woodsie Woman by ~quotidia on deviantART

Cool! And sexy!

Fascinating! It kinda bugs me how skinny her waist is, but that's just aesthetics. I love her fingers.

I really gotta get working on my Shalebridge Cradle pic. .

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Fascinating! It kinda bugs me how skinny her waist is, but that's just aesthetics. I love her fingers.

I really gotta get working on my Shalebridge Cradle pic. .
    Nothing excites me more than seeing a piece of art capturing spooky/haunted elements. I can't wait to see it!! As soon as you finish it LT, post it here imediately!

Hey Clockwork! Great Pic, but I'm thinking she might be a little "top heavy" Might have a hard time keeping her balance and such...

Zombie Smurfs with laser feet

Quote Originally Posted by themetalian View Post
    Nothing excites me more than seeing a piece of art capturing spooky/haunted elements. I can't wait to see it!! As soon as you finish it LT, post it here imediately!
    Thanks! I will. . just as soon as I figure out the perspective conundrum I seem to be having. . I think it's mostly that I need to go back and play the Shalebridge Cradle again to reassociate myself and get a feel for the atmosphere again.

******** width="450" height="700">
    Garrett Preview by *Keeper-Anakara on deviantART

Yeah....

Eye still needs work...

Wow, you've gotten loads better at digital work! Nice picture. . .strangely, that profile of Garrett, the right part of his face is virtually the same as the profile of Garrett I'm doing for my Cradle pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Wow, you've gotten loads better at digital work! Nice picture. . .strangely, that profile of Garrett, the right part of his face is virtually the same as the profile of Garrett I'm doing for my Cradle pic.
    Thanks!
    Wow....our minds have merged somehow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ardesco View Post
    Hey Clockwork! Great Pic, but I'm thinking she might be a little "top heavy" Might have a hard time keeping her balance and such...

Ohhhhh yes, she is :P. I got a little carried away. Not because I'm boob crazy, but simply because it's a really nice curve to draw. I don't think Viktoria has those sized breasts at all. Her back would snap! It's just artist getting carried away :P.

And as for the waist... I'm trying out a new style of drawing exaggerated cartoony, with the pinched waists. I'm trying to emphasise the parts of the body I admire most... it's such a work in progress, but ahhhh every picture is good practice! Ahahahah trust me, as being female, I do know how the female body exists and as a martial artist, I know how it works... so any unbelievable bits is purely art flaws :P!

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Mifune View Post
    Ohhhhh yes, she is :P. I got a little carried away. Not because I'm boob crazy, but simply because it's a really nice curve to draw. I don't think Viktoria has those sized breasts at all. Her back would snap! It's just artist getting carried away :P.

And as for the waist... I'm trying out a new style of drawing exaggerated cartoony, with the pinched waists. I'm trying to emphasise the parts of the body I admire most... it's such a work in progress, but ahhhh every picture is good practice! Ahahahah trust me, as being female, I do know how the female body exists and as a martial artist, I know how it works... so any unbelievable bits is purely art flaws :P!
    I'm not complaining!

The morality level of this forum just plummeted...

What am I saying???

Finding morality in a video game forum is about as hopeless as Pluto regaining planetary status...

But my two cents... I'm f**** tired of all the nudy women. Why not get some nudy men????

You just wanna see a nudy Garrett.

DAMN!!!! I did NOT know I was that transparent!!!!

Heehee.... In all honesty, the only nudy guy I want to see is my husband and since I ain't got one of them, I'll just suffer!

Permanently Enlarged
    errrrrrrr, burricks! i have quite a bit of thiefsy art, but no way to scan em. Taff it all!!! it may not be that good, but its the best i can pull off with my severe ADHD and bad nerves. maybe i can get my dad to scan em at work tomorrow and put em on a disk for me to clean up and improve.

LGS, i wanna post attachments, youre being mean!

Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833384348535863 ... LastLast