TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819242934394449545964 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

Morality? On a game forum about thieving? What foolishness is this !!

As for nudey women, I think it's pretty welll fine when it's Vikky love, since she has nudity in game a lot . She's more nudey in game than clothed, so yey it's canon! Annnnd there's a big difference between nudity and a brainless hottie-type pin up artwork.

Garret wang scares me though. I can't imagine a thief like him being the most.. ahem... cleanest of idividuals... while the scars would be veeery nice, the dirt and sweat and healing potion stains, eh, not so attractive. But Vikky! Fresh as a forest, hehehehe! As for Karras penie... errrrrr... I don't even wanna know, seriously. Keep those guilded pants on, k thx.

Sigh, I am biased though. I loves the ladies. Murr.

Would anyone like to suggest what I should paint for thief next, to make up for my boobette plant lady?
    Blessed are those who learn to judge the path for what it lacks, and in industry make it better for thy brethren.

"healing potion stains" . .. WTF, woman?!
    But dirt and sweat is so hot!. .. . still, I don't think I could ever bring myself to draw a nude Garrett. . .I dunno, it just seems wrong to me, somehow. . .it'd probably be not wrong at all for others, though.
    guh. .the thought of Karras wang terrifies me beyond all thought and reason X_X

hmm. . .draw some zombies!. .and hammerite haunts! . . . .nude hammerite haunts!
    Last edited by Lady Taffer; 7th Sep 2006 at 01:19.

someone should make a nude replacement player model for T3. That'd have me chuckling for hours. Garrett whips out his blackjack from some unseen recess of his groin and bonks a guard over the head before streaking off down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    hmm. . .draw some zombies!. .and hammerite haunts! . . . .nude hammerite haunts!
    Nude hammerite haunts! By Grabthar's hammer, that's a challenge! Be careful what you wish for, dear Lady of the Taffers .

Ooohhhh lord almighty I'm going to have to scrub my tablet after painting this one...

Great SCott!!
    WHAT HAVE I DONE??

Well it's TRUE isn't it!

Hum. Considering the turn this thread has taken, I'm not sure if wandering in here is wise, but... Just thought I'd show something I spent pretty much all of last night on. Yay for my new tablet. \o/

Discovered by ~Morrgan on deviantART
    Morrgan's Dark Projects: my FMs and FM reviews - 10.03.2008: All for a Night's Sleep updated to v1.1

Clockwork: LOL!!!! That's sooooo great!

Morrgan: Awesome pic! Captures creepiness perfectly!

Ohhh, another creepy haunt! Great work. I love it. (Well, as much as one can love those creepy things. . .lol You know what I mean!)

Most excellent, Lady Morrgan!! By the sons of Worvan - well done!

Brrr, I can just hear him now...

Beautiful work, Morrgan! You seriously captured the atmosphere nicely o_o.

LOL! This is true, Clockwork, the haunt is nude and so SexEH!
    And more seriously, Morrgan, that's fantastic! *shiver* The hammerite haunts are the only Thief monsters (besides the cradle puppets) that really scare the crap out of me.

Wow! I just love all the amount of taffart I see here! (taffart = Thief fanart) Coincidentally, I have some of my own to share.

Garrett standing nice and steady in the moonlight.
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps

A Pagan shaman. Don't even bother commenting on the anatomy, I've been long made aware of my errors... >_<

A sort of poster thingy, made for fun.

Layrul in the Cradle. Didn't come out as creepy as I wanted...

Garrett being a shy lil wallflower. Or should I say wallhugger?

The Enforcers. I used a rather sketchy, raw, metaphysical-like technique here. Not too unlike the Enforcers in my opinion...

A preview of a work-in-progress. I haven't worked on it for a month... ~_~ I'm reluctant to resume something so dark until the new monitor arrives. The one I'm working on is too dark.
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ef2preview.jpg

These are so gorgeous! I envy your digital painting skills!. . .Of course, in order to get that good at it I'd have to actually. .um. . buy a tablet. XD
    I like the work in progress and I really like the one of Lauryll.

@Poison Ivy Kaytara! *pounces* I like your work in progress picture. Can't wait to see the finished product.

@Clockwork LOL! That made my day! Sexy white bones he has!

Garret wang scares me though. I can't imagine a thief like him being the most.. ahem... cleanest of idividuals... while the scars would be veeery nice, the dirt and sweat and healing potion stains, eh, not so attractive. But Vikky! Fresh as a forest, hehehehe! As for Karras penie... errrrrr... I don't even wanna know, seriously. Keep those guilded pants on, k thx
    Don't give me ideas Clockwork.....

Got some Karras pictures for you people (sorry about the size of the picture. Click on it for full view)
    Both are works in progress.

I don't like the one on the right...seems too...bright.
    The one on the left is becoming my fav. I read somewhere that Karras's skin was a reddish/sickly colour (probably from his work) and that's what I tried to attempt.
    I tried.

Permanently Enlarged
    i cant draw a Karras without making him look like an idiot...

ive got a few, gonna get em scanned monday or tuesday and am gonna post em up here. Mind you, theyre pretty crappy in comparison to the other stuff here, and theyre only b/w, cuz i suck with color. just gotta fix a few things up, clean em and all that good stuff, and make em look halfway presentable.

i pray they look half as good on the screen as they do on paper...

Grr. . still having trouble drawing my Cradle pic. . .what I thought would be the easiest part of the drawing stage is turning out to be the hardest. . who'd of thought a shadow would be so difficult?

Some very rough and sketchy pencil scans I made about a year ago for a class project.

Oooooh, I really really dig those. I love the effect... like a parchment silent movie! Well done!

Permanently Enlarged
    nizice. im stranded at home now (my rides broke and im not walkin to or from school) so i can begin to finish up some stuff, polish it up, and all that stuff.

ps: Dia, Lady Taffer, and Ardesco, i even got a pic made of yall

You'll have to show that!

Permanently Enlarged
    with gusto, m'lady!

I wanna see! I wanna see!

Wait... How do you know what I look like?
    Zombie Smurfs with laser feet

Permanently Enlarged
    i dont know! im just going on what i assume from your posts.

my van's still broke, so my dad cant get into work, and i cant get him to scan the pictures cuz his scanner's at work. but rest assured, when its back to us, i will have him scan them with the highest amount of gusto posible!

14 days left... im startin to get antsy!!

I can't wait either! You get in there, Randy Ravynous my son! You now have 3sassy ladies to your attention! How did you pull it off?

Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819242934394449545964 ... LastLast