TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 271213141516171819202122273237424752576267 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    Finally!!!
    I've finished the piece I've been painting on and off since June. Mostly off. :/

Well, it's finished now...

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs12/i/200...by_Kaytara.jpg
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42184824/

I think this link works, Poison...

And it is very, very nice work indeed.

.j.

Poision Ivy, that artwork is freakin' awesome! You have real talent, mate. Use it for good and not evil.

Whoa! That is awesome! Very nicely done. .. I know what it feels like, too. .working on something for what seems like forever, not touching it for weeks, etc. . .
    I'm working on some new Thief fanart, but it's mostly for Ardesco's benefit than most others'.

The Architect
    Very nice work, Poison. You're in!

http://www.thief-thecircle.com/fanworks/art/default.asp

Zaya illustration

Hi to all Thief community. I have been reading this forum sometimes for the years I spend playing the Thief series. After finish T2X this summer I done a thing I wanted to do since I played TDP, an illustration of Garret, but Zaya inspired me so much that I change my mind and made a Pin-up of her. I have just register today to post it and show her to the whole community. I hope you love it.

Thanks to you for keeping the Thief series alive.

David.

Thanks to the model Veronika Kotlajic for the pose: www.perfectmuse.com
    Last edited by flipation; 12th Dec 2006 at 17:30. Reason: Add-ons

BANNED
    Oh Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by flipation View Post
    I hope you love it.
    That's gorgeous!

WOW! That's kick-ass! You got some serious talent there!

*Saves pic...

Amazing!!! Great job,flipation! I mean, WOW, I want to learn how to draw when I see art like that!

Uhm... excuse me while I pick up my jaw.

*sigh* Men should stop drawing women altogether if they can't make them out to be anything more than living blow-up dolls.

Voice Actor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    *sigh* Men should stop drawing women altogether if they can't make them out to be anything more than living blow-up dolls.
    Flipation's Zaya would have difficulty mantling onto ledges.

Don

Yep, and with all that shiny pvc stuff she'd get spotted in no time. Seriously, if she was a prostitute or something, that outfit might make sense, but she's supposed to be a sneaky thief!
    It's like she's all, "Gosh, my cousin is dead and I'm lost in a foreign city and burning for revenge, but looking sexy for horny fanboys' ridiculous jerk-off fantasies is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE! Note to self: must NEVER deviate from the sexiness lest I actually --*GASP*-- be taken seriously as a character!"

Your just jealous you don't look like that. :P
    Last edited by Gorgonseye; 20th Nov 2006 at 19:53. Reason: People might take me seriously when they should know better.

Well...if you want my input...it's nice, well done. But I do agree to an extent that a thief wouldn't wear that outfit and tht yeah, she would probably be caught in no time. Also, I agree that it's sexist.
    Other than that.
    Its a beautiful picture.

Previously Important
    Chill out, you weenies. It's a PIN-UP.

And a pretty awesome one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonseye View Post
    Your just jealous you don't look like that. :P

Cripes, I thank GOD, I don't look like that!

I always like to see artists with individuality and it's just a damn shame to have to see something like this: something that looks like what a good 90% of ALL male artists mass-produce.
    So even though it is pin-up art, it's nothing special. Flipation's just another sheep in the flock. . . oh and by the way, you've got anatomy issues with her arm there.

If only there was a scouting orb in T2X

Voice Actor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread Man View Post
    Chill out, you weenies. It's a PIN-UP. And a pretty awesome one at that.
    Of course it is. But LT's point was...ahh, forget it, go back to your fanstasizing...

Don

I agree the outfit could be no suitable for stalk in the dark. Just a sexy pin-up vision of Zaya.
    I may say that the boots have no heels and are made in black leather so instead being a bit uncomfortable they let her to move smoothly.
    Of course the cloak is a bad idea for an outfit (remember The Incredibles) and Garret put it off when in action but wear in movies. But they suit great for a character in an illustration.

Thanks for the comments. And enjoy the illustration.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    I was just about to say that from a conventional standpoint her tits are too big for archery, but suitably put.

I bet Zaya could pull off a "social stealth" in that outfit.

Her boobs are weapons within themselves. Imagine smacking the monsters around with those things, or missiles, better yet, broad head arrows come out the end of her tits. Nice. :P

Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    broad head arrows come out the end of her tits.
    It's mojo, baby!

It's a great piece of art. However, I have to wholly second LadyTaffer - Zaya's only deviation from the traditional male fantasy is that she's not wearing that much lipstick and whatever gorgeous mane of hair she posesses is currently inside the hood.
    A thief would probably want to hide as muc skin as possible instead of showing so much... skin. XD

I much more prefer clockwork's painting of zaya, found earlier in this thread:
    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3351/zaya1ji.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    Her boobs are weapons within themselves. Imagine smacking the monsters around with those things, or missiles, better yet, broad head arrows come out the end of her tits. Nice. :P

Good job.
    Well this has gone over the top

Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 271213141516171819202122273237424752576267 ... LastLast