TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 491419242930313233343536373839444954596469747984 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

The Architect
    Nice work, Captain Spandex. Reminds me of one of the Correspondence of Thieves characters.

Platinumoxicity, that is amazing Paint work, well done!

I like to play in the mud

A Child of Karras, perhaps?

The Architect
    Faebee, cool!

Keeper of FMs
    Very interesting, Faebee! Do you have any more like that?

Thief 4 menu lol. And MS Paint, of course.

Nice! That's a nice title too.

But what's with the little red thing above 'new game' and the words 'new options' ?

By the Builder

Praising the talented people and introducing my art

I just wanted to say.... I've been scanning each page (yes, from page 1 and on, but not reading every single post) and found such great pieces (and saved some to my hard drive). I just want to say thanks to all you taffer artists out there, and say thanks for sharing and what not. Some of the artwork I've seen in here is so fantastic! And I tip my hat to Platinumoxicity for his undoubted talent with MS Paint. You wouldn't think someone could do so much with a little painting program like MS Paint, but Platinumoxicity really knows how to bring it. In that regard, I'd say the paintings are impressive in themselves, though Platinumoxicity isn't the only one to do it.. I have seen some other art before, mainly a speed through video on youtube where I person drew a car in MS Paint. The car looked so awesome. Anyway, back on topic.

I will try to keep up with this thread because I really enjoy seeing all the great art people show on this forum. I noticed there was some rather goofy stuff in here, but the good art balances it out, and this thread is one to follow! Keep it up you taffers! Oh, and also, it makes me want to be able to draw or paint or whatever... So here goes my attempt to show some of my lowely creations (sorry, they actually aren't thief related, but I figured this is a good a place as any) just because I want to share. Feel free to add me as a friend on DA, and actually, I was also wondering if I might be able to befriend some DA people from this thread.

Link to my DA

The only one that might possibly be thief related could be the one where I'm wearing my monk robe.

Quote Originally Posted by sNeaksieGarrett View Post
    Nice! That's a nice title too.

But what's with the little red thing above 'new game' and the words 'new options' ?
    I thought it would be nice to have like new unlockable difficulty levels or super hard extra missions.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinumoxicity View Post
    MS Paint again. I'm still trying to figure out a method for making glowing windows, so I left the city completely dark.
    This is brilliant, do you think you could do a hi res widescreen version i would like to use it as my backdrop.

And the second version (with the windows) is also very good, the but the windows dont look like they are emitting light..? i this is so good that I imagine Fm authors wanting to use it as a city backdrop...

biker
    Last edited by bikerdude; 26th Aug 2008 at 18:01.

The Architect
    he already did the windows... scroll up,

biker

he already did the windows... scroll up,
    Reading comprehension failure here.

The Architect
    No, van HellSing.

If you edit your post within a certain time limit, then you do not get the Edited mark at the bottom. His original post read much differently.

Updated Thief cast with the opera guests, the Hand brotherhood, and fire and air elementals.

Awesome

Forgive me, but my memory failes me, who are the "hand brotherhood"? I remember the mages from mage tower in thief gold.....

jtr7
    Yep. The Hand, the Hand Brotherhood, the Hand Mages...all valid uses from the games.

the Hand brotherhood, and fire and air elementals.
    Sorry, when I read this, I was thinking in my mind, the hand brotherhood were the two egyption looking fellows, and the last two were the fire and air elementals.... I can be retarded I know... The last two must be the Hand Brotherhood, but who are the two directly in front of the Hand Brotherhood? Also, I don't see any fire elemental in that picture. (the floating creature that shoots fire bolts at you)

jtr7
    The Air Elemental is above the Burrick, the extra flamey Fire Elemental is behind the head of the Bugbeast.

Are you talking about the drunk Bafford Guard and the Keeper?

Keeper of FMs
    Platinumoxicity, that is really cool. I like it a lot.

OOOOHHHHHHH

I didn't realize the screen scrolled over to the right. I was missing that half of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by jtr7
    Are you talking about the drunk Bafford Guard and the Keeper?
    I didn't realize the four chaps after the opera guests were ALL Hand Brotherhood.

well, now that I see it, i don't really like them, sorry. The fire elemental looks more like.. well, a flame... it doesn't have that spherical quality to it that the Fire Elemental had.

Platinumoxicity you're missing a bunch - lauyel, gamall, orland, caduca, keeper enforcer, stone sentinel, puppet, shade (ez 1), kurshok, fat guard ().

um, I thought his intention was thief gold/tdp? Those are TDS arent they?

No, they are only characters from Thief Gold, Jashin.
    Nice picture Platinumoxicity. I like Ramirez the most. And that city background is really atmospheric. The one without the lights, though. Far more mysterious.

SS

Oh, you forgot Basso (or was it felix?). The one (that wasn't cutty) you had to rescue from cragscleft anyways.

Great pic though. They should turn it into the top banner on the circle.

Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 491419242930313233343536373839444954596469747984 ... LastLast