TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5101520253031323334353637383940455055606570758085 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

It's missing the apparition!

What about Brother Murus aswell?

SS

Aw hell how could I have forgotten Murus?

Oh wait, I wanted to forget him. Damn.

Wow, I forgot about the ghosts myself.... And Basso. Though he doesn't really play any role in thief 1 so I guess it doesn't matter. Plus he only even exists in hard or expert mode was it?

Yikes, it's too bad the image is so wide though, I had to use the first image with less characters for my wallpaper. ()

The Architect
    The Circle Gallery had been updated.
    http://www.thief-thecircle.com/fanworks/art/default.asp

And News Post'd
    http://www.thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2040

You guys are my heros.

Awesome

Hmm, you know, I should post this... Does this count as artwork? (I used a photomanipulation program to give it those colors... It's sort of a more haunting look)

This actually isn't the original image, the original size image is on my desktop which i can't access right now.
    I'm using it as a banner for my blog

-------
    This is kinda offtopic since it's SS2, but it's a "userbar" I made for a userbar signature:
    Last edited by sNeaksieGarrett; 29th Aug 2008 at 16:04.

Ok, I suppose this isn't "art"... But I wanted to show this to a few people, and I felt posting it here was my best bet.
    This is what working in a lego shop for 2 years does to you!...

Lol. It's cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by jtr7 View Post
    Are you familiar with Thief: The Brick Project, Pagan_3115?
    I am indeed familiar with it. I think its great
    Don't get me wrong though... Im not a crazy Lego fan

jtr7
    Heh heh. Crazy from, maybe, not necessarily about.

I could be speaking of myself, though.

Heheh

The sight of Lego out of the work place makes me feel sick1 I can't stand it anymore! I loved it when I was younger, but 2 years of working with it spoils everything

Haha nice lego! Lego Starwars, Indiana Jones, Batman and now Thief!

:3
    Such cool stuff you guys ^^

And here is Vikky (I was a bit wary about posting this...as she does have bere breasts so I wasn't sure)

The Line Art

And the coloured version (Markers and Prismacolour pencils on Cardstock)

I am experimenting with styles.

Clearinghouse
    Interesting work, Anakara

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan_3115 View Post
    Ok, I suppose this isn't "art"... But I wanted to show this to a few people, and I felt posting it here was my best bet.
    This is what working in a lego shop for 2 years does to you!...
    Damn lego pods get everywhere -

biker

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerdude View Post
    Damn lego pods get everywhere -

biker
    Yeah, but you gotta love 'em hehe.

Drew a proper picture of Garrett this time, obviously from the Thief II era.

(Edit: Replaced the pic with the higher quality version. Not sure why it was all pixellated, but whatever...)
    Last edited by Captain Spandex; 16th Sep 2008 at 23:48.

Looks pretty good, as far as the picture goes.... But it looks like you scanned the picture and it looks all distorted.

Clearinghouse
    Nice

Thanks, I'm glad somebody likes it. To me it gives this cool almost movie like colors/style to it or something. It's like this special feel to it, I dunno how to describe it.

AFAIR, it was standard resolution, 1024x768 when I took the original photo. I used Paint.NET which has this cool Soft Potrait tool you apply to images. I just messed around with the settings, and may have even put some brightness or glow on it; don't really remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spandex View Post

Drew a proper picture of Garrett this time, obviously from the Thief II era.

(Edit: Replaced the pic with the higher quality version. Not sure why it was all pixellated, but whatever...)
    Thats nice. Really like way Garrett is falling. The moon is pretty amazing too!

Quote Originally Posted by spix's circlet View Post
    Sweet! Can you post the techniques you used to get that? I like it muchly. Are you using Thief's new ability of widescreen?
    Actually it should be quite easy in any image software like Gimp or PS. You have to brighten the image a bit, duplicate it's base layer, set the mode to overlay (so it gets a bit darker again) and use the Gaussian blur using values from 5 to 10, and repeat the whole operation, if necessary

*waves arms around* ANIMUS!
    *thread resurrected*
    All these works are absolutely fantastic! I feel like doing something now.
    But before I do, could someone give me a nutshell-esque run-down on King No-One? Only I've been too terrified in the Cradle level to actually pay any attention to the details. *Is running through it so fast she has no real idea of what's going on in there*
    And if someone could give me a mini-arc flashback on Karras, or any other interesting character/situations in TMA? Sadly, I don't have it.
    If anyone could oblige me, I'll thank them by making the first drawing in their name, and to their request. Just bear in mind I'm no DaVinci.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Mifune View Post
    Guards come pouring in like a badly built house of cards
    *is mentally assaulted by a vision of Benny et al. as the playing card-guards from Alice in Wonderland, chasing Garrett, who has stolen the tarts.*

Just before jtr7 buries you with evidence, "da Vinci" gave me an idea: Why don't we have more "real" paintings with titles like "Karras is informed about Cavador's kidnap" or "Garrett's scare upon the revelation of the Trickster"...? Rembrandt and stuff? That'd be more cool I guess than the umpteenth Garrett-the-almost-invisible-master-thief-standing-alone-on-a-rooftop-picture.

Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5101520253031323334353637383940455055606570758085 ... LastLast