TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 611162126313641464748495051525354555661667176818691 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2285

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

Chakat sex pillow
    That's in MS Paint? It's fantastic. I love the impressionistic touches to the sky, and the silhouettes against the sunset, the reflections in the water, it's just marvellous. That's real talent you've got there.

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs48/f/20...rr_garrett.jpg

A Hammerite ?device? ?building? whatever for converting natural magic into precious anabaric power, and blessing it with the holy Hammer.

My latest work, The last one is old but i think i haven't posted it.

Those are pretty cool, Kin. I like your style, quite surreal.

Lose the high heels and splinter-cell-glowy eye, then give him back the cloak and you got Garrett.

BANNED
    He's wearing underlays?

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGreenMoon View Post
    Playing around with some sketches on a updated look for Garrett. Something to fit my futuristic thiefy world. I tried to make it practical, as it has been discussed that leather body armor does our boy little good.

I know for certain your a girl... I mean, who takes the time to glamorize Garrett and give him extra "manliness"?

Medieval pants were tight and probably made of elastic fabric. Men were supposed to show leg. (Which is neat by the way, I'm working on bringing it back to life at least for the knee-high socks.) And you don't want to know the excrescences of the codpieces.

Cloaks are so annoying. Not for the reasons shown in The Incredibles but ... climbing, crouching, creeping and all those thiefish movements are really hard to do if you step on your cloak all the time or get stuck with it somewhere... -__-
    For the same reasons I don't like Artemus wearing this long keeper robe in T3... how can he move in that dress?

Artemis really got caught dressing up in his Obi-wan costume when they filmed T3.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvLee View Post
    For the same reasons I don't like Artemus wearing this long keeper robe in T3... how can he move in that dress?
    Like monks do. Basically I think it's supposed to follow the whole modesty/celibacy/concentration/non-self-love thing which suits the Keeper very well IMHO. I don't think pyjamas are really the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    That's in MS Paint? It's fantastic. I love the impressionistic touches to the sky, and the silhouettes against the sunset, the reflections in the water, it's just marvellous. That's real talent you've got there.
    This. Now excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor.

I'll third this emotion.

Really, everything on this page is great. I especially like the one with the sword, Kin.

I like yours too ShyGreenMoon, though the heels do look a little odd. Might explain why Garrett is always so loud on tiles though.

I feel like a shlub with my sole piece of Thief art, sitting in my bedroom, not uploaded. Must find camera, or a large scanner maybe...

Edit: I also want to say congrats on 'excrescences' Beleg, this is the first time I've had to look up a word from a forum.
    Last edited by Phyre; 20th Jun 2009 at 04:47. Reason: sigh..words

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal Monkey View Post
    This. Now excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor.
    You thank much very.

Had to double post in order to avoid the "lost in post 25" -problem.

I like the dirty look of all of them. But does he have half of an unstrung bow around his neck?

I like the dirty look of all of them. But does he have half of an unstrung bow around his neck?
    Yeah sometimes I draw fast and don't think much. I tried to let the other half of the bow cover in shadows, guess it didn't work well.
    Although I drawed the string it started to fade in the background strokes.

Pagan agent bugbeast with their traditional spear.
    For the first time got the propotions right. Or at least, very close.

That was something I recognised as well, when I was looking through your pictures on dA. That's why I faved this bug beast. *hehe*

@ Kin: I really admire your skills in drawing with a marker. Your pictures are amazing.

I really want someone to turn your stylized bugbeasts into AI models, Platinumoxicity - could be a really cool FM to penetrate the bugbeast hive and steal treasure from the queen bugbeast!

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    I really want someone to turn your stylized bugbeasts into AI models, Platinumoxicity - could be a really cool FM to penetrate the bugbeast hive and steal treasure from the queen bugbeast!
    I personally think they have a King instead of a Queen, like a Maharadja or something. Because all of their workers and warriors are female. Like a reversed gender-hierarchy compared to most insects.

Entering Viktoria's new Maw

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs46/f/20...rr_garrett.jpg

I used coupla brushes made by other people, I must add.
    Last edited by David; 21st Jun 2009 at 13:18. Reason: converted large image to link

Beautiful! I only miss some dead Mechanists in the picture.

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 611162126313641464748495051525354555661667176818691 ... LastLast