TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lady Lisa's Harbor T2 FM Dec. 6/04

This was excellent - I really enjoyed it and I'm now going back also to find the missing loot - must get an eye test because I've no idea where it is.

Much fun indeed!
    Completing the "lights on"-objective was the hardest one. First I thougth it could be a bug. The rest was quite easy except finding all the loot.
    Well, guess me too has to go back to find the rest....

This was a blast!

I came up only $100 short on loot after 3+ hours mission time.

Some were very clever in their locations, especially the
    spoiler:
    one crown

Thanks for the challenge!

Found some more loot but still looking for more. I'm not sure I did this the right way round as I got to the lighthouse by
    spoiler:
    frobbing the left hand lever through the gate.
    I see I have a
    spoiler:
    lighthouse passage key
    but I don't remember using it. I didn't really need
    spoiler:
    to go into the cave bit at all
    - except for loot maybe but that area must be integral to the game. Could someone please tell me if I should have gone a different way and if so, where.

Never mind, as per usual, as soon as I ask a question I find the answer. I'd completely forgotten about that door.
    Last edited by nickie; 9th Dec 2004 at 03:38.

[BBR]_M1Tanker - There is 100g. of the loot that isn't obtainable, so you've got it all.

This mission was really fun. Not too easy, not too hard. I was never at a loss as to what to do next. Well placed clues, lots of "in's & out's." Tons of "flying blackjack" action.
    spoiler:
    especially the weapons shop keeper

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks

Thank you all for your kind words. It is such a nice feeling when you finish a mission and people enjoy playing it. Kind of the way a good cook feels when people liked their food.

There is the one problem with the 100 in loot that is unattainable. My apologies for that as the beta testers pointed it out and I fixed it. Unfortunately, I spaced out when I zipped the final mission and zipped the wrong file.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the mission.

Thanks again
    BBB

Congratulations to BBB, this was a really fun mission to play! Although it's a Thief II FM, it really does feel more like a TDP mission. Good job, taffer!

I hope you're already working on a new mission

Jason just posted an updated version (v2) of Lady Lisa's Harbor on cheapmissions. It fixed a few of the final bugs (like loot available is now correct and attainable, etc.) but is not dramically different.

Enjoy.

BBB

I liked the mission very much - up until the door to the lighthouse passage. I liked it for the good use of the Z-dimension, and all the alternate ways in and out of the city buildings. I even enjoyed the rather difficult task of ghosting the cutover objective. Even the scripted discovery was a minor annoyance and quite easily solved with a flash mine.
    The lighthouse passage was an instant downer though. I expected the locked-up lighthouse passage to be a nice brick corridor through the mountain, which the harbourmaster used to walk every evening. Instead, I instantly face a thirty feet drop into a moldy place of little importance. And certainly no lighthouse. Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it just doesn't make sense!*
    It was also the most linear part of the mission. Did I mention that I hate critters that appear out of thin air?

* Soutpark quote for Great Justice™

Having enjoyed this so much I used the 'other missions by this author' and am now thoroughly enjoying Lord Matt.

Great mission, BBB

loved it immensely

key 2

Hello,
    I don't find key 2.
    Where is it ?
    Thanks.

Key 2 is in the caves as well. Look for a cave where some red spiders fight with some green spiders. The key is on a body lying in that cave.

What a blast, Great mission well thought out and 110% enjoyability. Can't wait for more. Thanks very much bbb.

where is the harbor light switch

where is the harbor light switch can anyone assist im running across map serval times i havent found it anywhere

Go
    spoiler:
    to the third floor of the green tower where you started. Look out the big window and jump onto the ladder. At the top you will see the switch.

Good luck.

BBB

Thanks Nightwalker, mission finished.
    It was a very good one.
    Congratulations and grateful acknowledgment to bbb.

What a really great, high-quality mission ! So much fun, never lags or get's boring... a teeny bit frustrating, perhaps, to those of us who hardly ever employ our rope arrows... or even bother to look up.. I would have been compltely lost if not for the previous help here .

I think I'll spend another 2 hours in there again tonight .

I think I'll try it. It's been getting good reviews.

I just started playing FM's today. Finally got my ass in gear and downloaded the Darkloader.

Hi All,

Im a bit stuck....could someone help??

Ive completed all the objectives except turning on the light house lights...

spoiler:
    I got the lighthouse key and opened the door, shot a rope arrorw and decended the huge drop... Anyway, I got to the bit outside the caves and watched the guards kill the pincer thing. Now im stuck! I can't find the lighthouse without being killed! How do you get to it and how do you kill the darn spiders??

Finally, one more questions, ive been quicksaving alot. If I switch to a different FM in dark loader, will my quick saves be over-ridden if I quick save in the new FM??

Thanks all

the quick save for any mission will not be over writen..and the lihghts i think ur looking for r
    spoiler:
    on top of the light house...use a rope arrow 2 get 2 the very top of it

Thanks for the reply

No the problem is...I can't find the light house!!

spoiler:
    Is it in the caves?? Gerneral directions would be nice...I suck at killing spiders

spoiler:
    go through the caves and you will find your way lol.....it is that way

Quote Originally Posted by Rothchild
    Thanks for the reply

No the problem is...I can't find the light house!!

spoiler:
    Is it in the caves?? Gerneral directions would be nice...I suck at killing spiders
    Rothchild,

spoiler:
    You get to the lighthouse by going through the caves

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast