TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: A Thief's Holiday 2004 * UPDATED Dec 2013

LITTLE HINT MAYBE ???

hi i have almost completed the mission but i still short on one diamond and one cookie any one help me pleaze exatc locations of cookies and diamonds ??

Desperately Dodgy Moderator

Read the readme!

Hmmm... the Hints page link at Thiefmissions seems to have been lost when Jason upgraded to v2.2, but it's actually included in the mission ZIP. Go look in your Thief directory (while the mission is installed) and you should find ATH04_CheatSheet.html. This will give you the location of anything you're having trouble finding.

The diamond was a toughy!

Finding that little bugger on expert was really hard. I gave up and had to look it up. Very well done!
    My wife really enjoyed the music too and has me let it play while she runs around the house.

FYI

I'm reworking my website (changes should go up today or tomorrow) and will include a link to the Cheat Sheet from my Released Missions page.

Thanks again Yandros, because I finally convinced my girlfriend to play your new fm and now she is hooked on thief. I made her go back and start with T1 om's after she finished your christmas mission and she loves it. The only bad part is that now we are going to need two computers or the arguments will be over who gets to play thief instead of her saying "why do you play that game so much?"

Hey, Yandros, now your FM becomes a Christmas Thief tradition! I played the last year version when you released it, I'm definiately planning to play the current year one. I just want to get done with all the Christmas "to do" things in Real Life and then go taffing over Christmas. I'm curious what are the changes. Will there be a new release next year?

Downloading as I type this! This should be fun. I had played last years one and it was cool... But I have a feeling this one is WAY better.

Good work Yandros.

~SG

ZylonBane
    It is interesting to see how the cottage has expanded from last year. Maybe next year it'll get a basement. Or a treehouse.

I Cannot Read Instructions
    I'm still missing one cookie on Hard, but I'm not ready to look at the hints yet. Great mission, Yandros.

Downloading it now thanks again
    Btw the download link is broken on the first page.
    I haven't lost my mind,
    I have it backed up on disk.
    Oops bad sectors! Damn floppys!
    ICQ#1747197

Really, a very wonderful Christmas present. It made me quite nostalgic and I enjoyed it very much. I especially enjoyed the horn of Quintis in the shed on hard . Thank you Yandros, and good luck in the coming year.

Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by Ombrenuit; 24th Dec 2004 at 14:27.

ZylonBane
    If I had the slightest clue with Dromed, I would so make a New Year's Day version of this mission, with bottles and food strewn everywhere, guests passed out all over the property, yadda yadda.

Could make for some entertaining missions objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane
    If I had the slightest clue with Dromed, I would so make a New Year's Day version of this mission, with bottles and food strewn everywhere, guests passed out all over the property, yadda yadda.

Never too late to start.

Komag's Dromed Tutorial. With that, you should be able to do what you said in about an hour. Objectives will be harder...

Jolly good one! Thanks, Yandros, I enjoyed it very much!

(but there was no way I could have found that cookie on the tree without cheating...)

Quote Originally Posted by Thelvyn
    Btw the download link is broken on the first page.
    Thanks for pointing that out, it's fixed now. I've just overhauled my website and have the cheat sheet up there as well (link in signature).

Well that was great, I feel really christmassy now. Decided to leave it for Christmas Eve to play it and pleased I did. Incidently I left last years on all day with the carols playing in the background

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane

I can picture it already. Garrett regains consciousness after a wild party, finds his guests all over the place and needs to deal with the mess. Get all the guests into the spare bedrooms, clean up the puke on the floor, clean up the bottles for recycling, etc.

@Yandros

I have you to thank... Because of those amazing snow balls you made, we had snow here in the Houston area. This is a white Christmas come true. Thank you Yandros.

Thiefmissions.com

Yes, truly unbelievable. Snow on Christmas Eve in Houston. Old Eric must be ice skating.

Finally I could play the mission (on normal, for now). Just the right thing to get into the right mood. It was great to see the outsides of the house and throw some snowballs against the windows. Thanks, Yandros!

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a
    @Yandros

I have you to thank... Because of those amazing snow balls you made, we had snow here in the Houston area. This is a white Christmas come true. Thank you Yandros.
    Quote Originally Posted by epithumia
    Yes, truly unbelievable. Snow on Christmas Eve in Houston. Old Eric must be ice skating.
    "Happy to be of service." Seriously, that's ultra-cool. When I heard of a chance of snow in your area yesterday, I was hoping it would work out.

Sorry to put this off topic, but tomorrow we will have a high of 69. I've never seen weather change like that in a Thief FM.

Anyway the most reported was 13 inches of snow in Brazoria, which ironically is south of here.

Since it normally doesn't snow here, I felt like I was actually playing in this FM in real life.

Continuing this totally irrelevant tangent, I went home to Ft. Worth (Texas) for Christmas where it snowed on Xmas day and then got very warm and must agree that the sky gods must be on crack or something.

The one thing I don't like about travelling for breaks is that I can't take my FM's with me! I would have really liked to show off this FM -- such a nice way to bring in the season.

ZylonBane
    What, you don't have a CD burner?

Don't you think it's overkill to bring your Thief 2 CDs and a burnt CD to someone else's house to show them one mission? If the person doesn't play computer games he/she/it might not really care about a Christmas FM, or they might not have a computer that can handle it.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast