TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Temple Quest - Blessings

Temple Quest - Blessings

Are blessings that you receive during the first Temple quest temporary? For example Levitation Blessing from Vivec (100 points)... Will it last forever?
    Cartographer's Note FM: in production.
    Download Old Comrades, Old Debts FM or Mistrz Effects demo and see my old projects!

Testing this by waiting a few days to see if anything happens takes a few seconds... One is tempted to ask why doing that was harder than writing a question here...? ;)
    He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self-despiser.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Yes they are temporary, though they usaully last for a few days. If you want to get rid of it (to sleep and such) you can go around using fast travel (boats and silt striders, teleporting takes no time) untill it dissappears or cast disspell.

I don't think dispel will work since the effects aren't negitive (this is the whole point of being able to use this trick with some fast footwear with a negative side-effect).

The effects are supposed to last about half of a day (or is it minimum half of a day?)..... most of pretty good, the levitation one can be a bit of a pain, however I've put it to good use also for one of the other quests you get later (yes, you can go back and get that one again, I imagine any of them).

Speaking of which, that gives me an idea for some exploring... hmm... now where's that grate entry again?

It does work, as a vampire I got annoying with it because I can't fast travel or sleep. Disspell removes ALL spell effects, the differance being on wiether you cast it on yourself, or someone casted it on you; so it won't disspell spells from enchantments or your own spells but it will dispell things cast on your by other people (or objects like the shrines).

Morrowind.TTLG.com

If I recall correctly, the blessings last for exactly 24 hours.
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Talgor
    Testing this by waiting a few days to see if anything happens takes a few seconds... One is tempted to ask why doing that was harder than writing a question here...?
    Well, I wanted to delete my first post after few seconds, but I couldn't find DELETE button. Where the hell is it? Am I blind? Or stupid?...

Anyway, thank you all for the answers!

BTW, I used levitation blessing to... record some cool movies from the eagle's point of view. The towns, cities and Azura's monument look great from above!

I've just finished the main quest. And now I am having fun with exploring the whole world. What an incredible game! Is Morrowind editor as easy as DromEd? Perhaps I could build something interesting...
    Cartographer's Note FM: in production.
    Download Old Comrades, Old Debts FM or Mistrz Effects demo and see my old projects!

The world is HUGE, and there's all kinds of neat stuff hidden all around. That's one of the things I like best about Morrowind: exploring. I've played a huge number of characters and I still keep discovering new things and places (and I haven't found all the legendary items, either).

A word of warning: the editor isn't that difficult to use (although taking one of the beginner's manuals on the 'net isn't a bad idea), but it's a good idea to wait until you've played the game for quite a long time (like, completed the main quest and, say, a few dozen smaller ones, combined with another dozen hours exploring) because otherwise you may accidentally spoil some bits you haven't seen in-game yet...
    He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self-despiser.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by bukary
    Well, I wanted to delete my first post after few seconds, but I couldn't find DELETE button. Where the hell is it? Am I blind? Or stupid?...
    It's on the "Edit your post" page, at the bottom... placed there, so it'd be easy to spot