TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6111617181920212223242526313641465156 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you working on RIGHT NOW? - Community WIP thread

I've posted all the screenshots I could gather from this thread (and a few from other places) onto my "Upcoming" page at Shadowdark Keep. There are over 100!
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

I've resumed work on the church one and it's coming along fairly nicely. The church itself is more or less done except for furnishing a few rooms and tidying up a few places. The area surrounding the church is giving me some performance problems and isn't pretty enough for my liking, so I'll have to take care of that somehow. The screenshot with the new stained glass window is part of something else, by the way.

I'm sort of stuck with House of Shadows (the underground mansion thing). I might come back to it after I release the church. I have most of it planned out and a fair amount of work finished, but the floorplan needs revising to make it more interesting.

just so you know Komag, my map on there ain't dead yet, it's just become part of my Lockley FM.

Okay, I've updated those now, thanks
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Also I have a couple from one of my missions here http://www.potterdevelopments.org.uk/fm/diary.htm
    Its not dead, just sleeping until I get GL 1.31 out.

got 'em!

Playing around with the skybox lighting a bit:

Quote Originally Posted by Komag
    I've posted all the screenshots I could gather from this thread (and a few from other places) onto my "Upcoming" page at Shadowdark Keep. There are over 100!
    Well you're certainly thorough. I forgot all about Cat Squash until I saw that page.

That screen looks really sweet. Really, I am impressed, Gestalt!!

Though I don't think that the way you put your butresses and arches there is common architecture, but never mind. It looks really good.

The sky looks fantastic, it's something I need to fix up in my FM as it looks pretty horrible at present.

Some very nice effect is to put some windowlightshaftermitters into the skybox. This way you have blinking stars and some awkward glow.

I've put up a great looking batch of screens for <A HREF="http://www.shadowdarkkeep.com/screens/Serge" TARGET="_BLANK">Bad Feeling</A> by Serge. This is really looking quite impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by STiFU
    Some very nice effect is to put some windowlightshaftermitters into the skybox. This way you have blinking stars and some awkward glow.
    Interesting... *strokes chin*

Wow!! those screens are really great. They are a great innovation to me. Very good smesh usage...

I've put up a great looking batch of screens for <A HREF="http://www.shadowdarkkeep.com/screens/Serge" TARGET="_BLANK">Bad Feeling</A> by Serge. This is really looking quite impressive!
    Cool, personally I think Serge is a good FM author as he does details well...and he does more in the way of city stuff which I think we are lacking with T3 missions at the mo.

Very nice! I like Serge's stuff, he seems to have a good understanding of how to put together compelling architecture and interesting areas. I'm looking forward to that one.

Bump.

That one has a nice, unusual feel to it.

Oooh. Purdy. Very purdy. I wonder what's at the end of that passageway? It looks invitingly dark and mysterious...

That's not a Keeper place, is it? Only the shape of the supporting arches in that passageway looks a bit like a keyhole... or maybe I'm just looking for patterns that don't really exist.

Is that a "House of Shadows" shot or a different mission? Looks good

It's from the church one, I'm adding a short city section before the church proper so that there'll be a little bit more for players to do. This particular shot is from an alley/tunnel sort of thing.

Very nice screenshot, Gestalt!

Thanks!

It says: "Dead" next to my screenshots. My project is by no means dead! New screenshots soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Gestalt
    It's from the church one, I'm adding a short city section before the church proper so that there'll be a little bit more for players to do.
    Oh, great. I'm working on a cathedral mission, with a city section before the church. Now everyone will think I'm copying. :-)

No screengrabs from me, as I have nothing to show yet as remotly interesting as Gestalt's image.

Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6111617181920212223242526313641465156 ... LastLast