TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Old FM: Haunt Stadium!

Old FM: Haunt Stadium!

Whew! I'll just call this demo "swordplay practice". I love the totally ineffective two water arrows you're given to start with too, hehe. Eep, guards are so much slower than haunts it seems.

I managed (somehow) to dice two haunts before biting it, but I'm admittedly awful with the longblade.

How many haunts can you kill? (Somehow that feels like asking, "Wut's in yer wallet?")

Yeah, a nice little demo mission; one of my favorites. Nice get away from all the sneaking once in a while.
    "Bin gar keine Russin, stamm' aus Litauen, echt deutsch." *
    --Thomas Stearns Eliot
    *There's nothing Russian about me, I'm from Lithuania, and German through and through.

I got 9 haunts then died.

14 this time. I had to reload and for some reason the skull score thing move to the center of the screen, so I couldn't use my weapons anymore.

@Forje (about water arrows): Gas arrows work just as well, you get 15 (it's not like you'll need them anyway).

EDIT: Alright, with less light, it was significantly easier. I struck down 23 haunts. But I had to use stealth and trickery (just like anything else) to do it.

Even though it was just a demo, one at that, I still got uptight and nervous at times. I knew death was inevitable, but still...
    Last edited by metal dawn; 24th Mar 2005 at 23:42.

pfff heh gas arrows. I didn't even check... one of those things you rarely see in opening inventories... not that it would've changed my score drastically...

It's fun mindlessly slashing at haunts, I got up to 33 before the little buggers finally took me down.