Thread: Ruined T2 FM July 5/05

more help needed mission 3

iam near the
    spoiler:
    flowing lava, have killed the tree beasts and all the men,
    what do i do now?

Gone, but never forgotten
    spoiler:
    It is necessary to pass under the house with a lever to arrive in front of a small lake of lava with a large pipe

Is that a Joke!?
    Or did i take the wrong way!?

flying_hope - You got to the end but you must have objectives that aren't completed. You'll have to go back to an earlier save and keep exploring.

pnowak - Lady Jo said she checked and the key for Hall X is where I said it was in the English version on Expert but not in the German one. It sounded like you were playing the same version I am though, so that doesn't really help.

Genie - Hall X Are you actually inside Hall X or just inside the door that unlocks with the "Saal X" key because that's not the Hall, just the entry. To get in (in case you haven't) you need to go to the Store and "use" the Hand on a lock hidden on the wall behind one of the armoires. In the main part of Hall X, you need to jump into the water under the bridge, where you find the chest of fire arrows and then check the underside of the bridge for a hand print. "Use" the Hand on that.

Skulls - One of the skulls is in the basement of the Vault building, out in the back garden of the house. Have you been out there yet? The second one is in the Well of Oblivion. Have you gotten in there yet? If not there's a tapestry at the south end of hallway near Watcher by workbench that you need to slash. Behind it is a bricked over opening and you can remove the bricks. You need to find a key for the door behind there to get to the Well.

finished

WOW

spoiler:
    many thanks to the taffers that helped along the way.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker
    pnowak - Lady Jo said she checked and the key for Hall X is where I said it was in the English version on Expert but not in the German one. It sounded like you were playing the same version I am though, so that doesn't really help.
    I had a problem to find
    spoiler:
    a dining room key to Asparagus suite
    . However, I have tried to burn two torch in suite with fire arrow and voila... side effect: the key was revealed... I'll try the same way... Thanks for info Nightwalker.

OK...almost done mis 2. Question

spoiler:
    At the end where the big green door is with the lava and the pedestals for the skulls there's a lock box under a dead thief. I don't have a key for it....what key do I need and where do I find it?

SlyFoxx: The key you are looking for is very, very close. location: It's lying on the floor on the right side, very close to the door.
    Last edited by snowcap21; 14th Jul 2005 at 12:50. Reason: typo

Cool... thanks....I'm going back in! COVER ME!!

pnowak, Lady Jo has been doing some investigating and she says the key isn't on the table at the beginning of the mission, if you go straight there. There must be something that triggers it's appearance but she hasn't figured out what yet. Also, where exactly did you light the two torches that revealed the key to Asparagus' dining room? I'd like to know as I'm planning on working on a walkthrough for this mission and I'd like to include as many details as possible.

What a pity, It seems I'll never find it...

spoiler:
    I had tried to burn torches at wall opposite to bed in asparagus sleeping room to see if something happen (but nothing happened). The key is at table under small filer. The explosion of fire arrow blowed the key to floor and I found it.

So, it is 12 keys (including Hand) I think.

There are now loot lists available for Mission 1 & 2 here that include enough to complete both missions on Expert. There is still loot unaccounted for, though so if anyone finds more, please let me know so I can add it in.

Thx Nightwalker, i was found all and ended it!

Has anyone encountered a bug whereby fire arrows don't explode on impact?

Has anyone encountered a bug whereby fire arrows don't explode on impact?
    Nope, but I did find another bug.

Level 2. Where you hear your friend running away in the library leading to the archives.
    In the library is a fallen book behind the watcher which when picked up, and then dropped acts like an apple. so you have virtually unlimited health in this level

Mission 1

I have look every where but not able to get in the Monastry.

except shooting rope arrow to the wooden walkway?

need help..

please be more specific..

I have all objectives tick except Monnastry entry!

Jupiter2k

You don'tgo in
    spoiler:
    the monastery in part 1. If you all objectives have checked off you should have the key to the doors in the ground by the big red switch. Down there is the way to the monastery

mary

Jupiter2k,

You can't get into the monastery that way ....

spoiler:

Head back to the courtyard where the armory building was. You'll find an area boarded off with a trapdoor set into the groud. If you have finished all of your objectives then you should have come across a key for that door labled "trapdoor over gap".

Use that on the lock near the trapdoor and then pull the lever to open the door.

Jump down into the water and you'll enter the underground streams. This is where you continue your mission ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker
    There are now loot lists available for Mission 1 & 2 here that include enough to complete both missions on Expert. There is still loot unaccounted for, though so if anyone finds more, please let me know so I can add it in.
    When checking the lootlists I discovered some loot because I didn't search an area thoroughly enough before. There was no loot, however, that I found but is not included in the lists! In mission 2 I have exactly 6.020 as in the list, for example.

Maybe he has hidden it very cleverly - maybe he was a bit sloppy?

I'm not a Dromed expert but I examined the properties of the blue crystals he used as decoration in several places and found that they have a value of 25 each (at least the ones I investigated). Perhaps this is some of the "missing loot"?

Key marked "stairwell bottom" - What's it for?

In part 2, in the stairwell room on the first floor level where there are the door to the mess hall, kitchen, and the hallway for the door to the store, is an orange key on the floor. In the room with the stairs, face the mess hall door and look down to your right on the floor. I've looked all over the stairs and cannot find a lock to which this key fits. I haven't found where else to use it. I can complete the mission without using it but I'd like to find out where it goes.

I've finished this pack and must say there are some amazing things going on. I'd give it a solid 6/10. It could easliy have been a 8/10 with some changes. This mission is a prime example of why testing is so important. Not just to make sure all the fancy "do-dads" (that's a technical DromEd term for those of you who don't know) work correctly but that things don't get out of hand in the difficulty department. Some of the things you needed to find were hidden just a wee bit too well. I knew things were where they were supposed to be and I still couldn't find them without tedious searching and 2-3 spoilers. So it takes a two point hit because the gameplay suffered unduly. Still, there was much to like about this pack and it is a remarkable achievement.

BTW...did anybody
    spoiler:
    In mission 1 find Rupert's key straight off by climbing up and into the window passed the poor impaled sod? I found it odd that my objective didn't tick when I grabbed the key...only realising that I had done it the "wrong" way towards the end.

And
    spoiler:
    To end mission 3 I forced my way back through the mess of fallen boulders and back on up....was there another way back up? ..'cause I did find it...albiet I didn't look too hard.

Yes, I got that key too early, too, one time, Sly and in Mission 3, you have to creep in under the building with the lever in it and crawl around to the far side where you find an exit. I'm not sure where you went but I don't think that was the way it was planned.

As for that key, Vanguard, Lady Jo and I haven't found a use for it either, at least so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx
    BTW...did anybody
    spoiler:
    In mission 1 find Rupert's key straight off by climbing up and into the window passed the poor impaled sod? I found it odd that my objective didn't tick when I grabbed the key...only realising that I had done it the "wrong" way towards the end.

And
    spoiler:
    To end mission 3 I forced my way back through the mess of fallen boulders and back on up....was there another way back up? ..'cause I did find it...albiet I didn't look too hard.
    Yep. Both by climbing up on the courtyard side of the mountain (where is the trapdoor) and also by going past the elevator towards the basement room (where is Ignius vault), raising the elevator, crouching, and managing to fall and snare the edge of the secret area under the elevator buttons where you find a treasure chest that counts as a secret.

I never did find the key to Hall X so I bashed my sword on it to open its doors. I actually managed, with the help of a couple crates, to get over the fallen rocks in there to get into the secret library with the 2 haunts and the medical book, but then I was stuck and couldn't get back out.

I'm still trying to find out why there was a fire arrow in part 1. Vague clues, like "use it wisely", are of no help.

Yes I wondered what
    spoiler:
    that fire arrow was for as well.

spoiler:
    I am in the vault to get one of the skulls. The tomb sinks down but after you jump run and get the skull it rises up again. It is impossible to get out from behind this tomb

spoiler:
    The other skull, well I've been through the bricks in the wall opened the door, but all I find is a chapel with the figure of a knight in the window and various stones in the floor and walls.
    Can't see where to go. Can anyone help Please.

mary

spoiler:
    In the vault there's a broken statue. Use it's rubble to weigh down the pressure plate

In that chapel frob the sword to open something

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast