TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruined T2 FM July 5/05

Kim,

spoiler:
    Go to Sir G's bedroom. Notice the fireplace on the left as you go into the room. Duck and walk through the fireplace

Help,
    Does anyone know where:
    spoiler:
    Gregor's skull is?
    Last edited by shadows; 6th Jul 2005 at 11:45.

shadows

I can't find it anywhere either.

I can't remember which skull is which, but it seems you have already found the one in the main building. For the other one go through the (big)garden and into the chapel/krypt building. You need the key there.

more: Open the doors inside with two holy water arrows

more: look behind the left statue for a lever

There's a walkthrough in the zip file - but only in german, I think.

I'm 500 short on loot to finish the mission . Is the fire lock supposed to do anything in that regard ?

Shadowcap

You are my hero

Oops sorry snowcap
    Last edited by maloo; 6th Jul 2005 at 13:22.

Hey, I like "shadowcap" very much, good name for a thief.

Heh, it's almost a reflex to tag "shadow" to everything around here...

BTW, referring to an earlier post, I know there are a number of Japanese FMs that aren't on thiefmissions because you can see their screenshots and titles on some of the Japnse fansites (e.g., the keeper's house), but unfortunately the d/l links are down.

Maybe I should shoot an email to some of the members over there and see if I can't find an alternative way to get a hold of them.

third mission

Has anyone found out how to get the hell out of dodge? For those of you who don't know what that means.....how to get out.

help for ruined

Thanks for the earlier advice... I'm stuck again, however!
    Now in
    spoiler:
    the place with the two fire haunts. I've placed the skull, opened the firelock, but now stuck. I've killed one of the haunts with my only holy water - but the other one just keeps killing me the minute I step off the central pedestal. I know there is another holy water in the room behind me, but no way can I get there fast enough before I'm dead meat.

Any ideas?

Also, how do I
    spoiler:
    get into the monastery? I've tried doing rope arrows up to the wooden walkway - but this hasn't worked so far...

Thanks in advance, taffers!

You simply need more water arrows ( I forget where they all are ) . The monastery objective should come later after a shitload of other stuff
    spoiler:
    You need the key to the locked hatch at ground level , the one beside the large red lever .

I'm still stuck on loot and see nothing to do by the firelock ( I just walked out on first try ) .

Kimberley: Sorry, no idea for your first problem. Getting into the monastery: edit: ups, bdlk was faster

maloo: to get out after everything else is done creep under the building without a door, but be careful of the lava. It looks like a dead end, and I only found this thanks to the walkthrough

bdkl (sorry for the typo!): for loot: have you already found the pirate's treasure behind the burrick stable?
    Last edited by snowcap21; 6th Jul 2005 at 16:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    Thanks for the earlier advice... I'm stuck again, however!
    Now in
    spoiler:
    the place with the two fire haunts. I've placed the skull, opened the firelock, but now stuck. I've killed one of the haunts with my only holy water - but the other one just keeps killing me the minute I step off the central pedestal. I know there is another holy water in the room behind me, but no way can I get there fast enough before I'm dead meat.

Any ideas?
    Sorry to tell you that: If you're still sitting on the pedestal, you'll need to go back to an earlier save. Then, you can grab the holy water
    before you activate the lock or (recommended) jump off the platform as soon as you have placed the skull and hide in the shadows. From there you can wait for the haunts to calm down or sprinkle 'em really dead - 2/3 holy water arrows each did the trick for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    Also, how do I
    spoiler:
    get into the monastery? I've tried doing rope arrows up to the wooden walkway - but this hasn't worked so far...

Thanks in advance, taffers!
    In part 2 you can't get up there. It's accessed in the last part. And now don't waste your breath potions

Thanks snowcap21 , I did find that and oodles of other stuf , however I'm still short . I must be missing something by the fire lock or in the building with the pile of coal . ( Got to the taffing end of the mission too ) By the way , what walkthrough ?

bdkl: I can't remember loot by the fire lock or in the building, you mention. The walkthrough is in the zip-file, but it's only in german as far as I know. But it doesn't mention loot, sorry. And I absolutely don't remember, where I found all that loot.
    (getting old, it's only two days since I played it )
    ah, wait I remember a secret area with very much loot: have you been to the gem cave? If not you have to press the button below the stairs in the second room after the armoury. This will open the door in the room before. Do some climbing and searching around until you reach an area with some graves. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by snowcap21; 6th Jul 2005 at 16:22.

Finished

Wow this was a great fm. Just the kind I like lots to do and see. I love to get to spots I know I shouldn't be. With the help of a few friends I finished, great fun.

Found the cave long ago thanks anyway .

gem cave?

Help again from you great taffers please!
    spoiler:
    I found the grave area - but can find no gems - except one on the way in... is that it? Been up the vine ladder to the room with the book about 3 people dying, but can't find anything there either. Is it possible to open any of the graves or is this a dead end?

Quote Originally Posted by snowcap21
    press the button below the stairs in the second room after the armoury. This will open the door in the room before. Do some climbing and searching around until you reach an area with some graves. Hope this helps.
    Huh, I miss that button - I jump down from rooftop...

Kimberley:
    spoiler:
    In the grave area there is small entrance into the cave with gems.

Excellent mission ! I am playing on expert 3 hours and still in entrance area of monastery. AWESOME !!!

How's your loot count ?

need more loot

Quote Originally Posted by snowcap21
    ah, wait I remember a secret area with very much loot: have you been to the gem cave? If not you have to press the button below the stairs in the second room after the armoury. This will open the door in the room before. Do some climbing and searching around until you reach an area with some graves. Hope this helps.
    Do you mean the area under the stairs where there is a 'X' and some barrels? This is the room behind the armory. If so I can see no button.

I have done everything else but cannot finish because I need 1900 more loot!

e

spoiler:
    Look straight up .

I'd be interested to know if anyone has finished this one on expert .

@essaniael:
    spoiler:
    Look right up where the X is

@bdkl:
    Did you frob the strange bone behind the bush in the far corner of the lower cave with the collapsing ladder?

Unfortunately, some of the gems are not accessible (At least the WT says so and I didn't find how to reach them, either)

Yep , and I got all but one gem .My loot count is 4573 , and unless I'm mistaken , there is very little underground .
    Last edited by bdkl; 6th Jul 2005 at 18:59.

1) Is there any way into the purple tunnel underground ?
    2) Is there any way past the gate in Mr. pirates room ?

Ruined

Where do you find the the big garden that leads to the chapel/crypt area? We found what we thought was the big garden, with a latticework and vines over the top, but no chapel. Also where is the key to the basement? Help please!!!
    Last edited by Lynx67; 6th Jul 2005 at 19:41.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast