TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122

Thread: Ruined T2 FM July 5/05

This is really a "bump" to get a response for the previous message, but I have another question anyway.

The Gem Caves......I can't seem to find them, and I need to get the loot total over 5000 before I jump down into the blood red water of the lower? caves.

There's a description of the route to the gem caves in the walkthrough here . I just don't have time to write it all out right now but that should set you straight, I hope.

I forgot about that walkthrough...thx

I had to manually finish the level however, since the objective to "activate the firelock" just wouldn't click off for me, even though I did activate it.

One thing about the walkthrough that may need a correction.....
    spoiler:
    In the gem cave, I'm told to use rope arrows to get the unreachable gem(s). Rope arrows don't attach to the roof in this cave. So they can't be used. I managed to retrieve all but 1 gem by jumping though.

There is a wooden beam in the roof of that cave and my rope arrows stick into it OK. That's how you get that last gem.

Does anybody on the German side know what RostVogel (the author of this mission & "Konkurrenten") is up to these days?

Even though his missions often are released with bugs to work out, I love the style and feel and his offerings. Hope he is still interested in doing T2 (or T3, TDM) missions.

According to this thread:
    http://board.ttlg.de/thread.php?threadid=2206 (German)

He seems to be working on a new mission.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterShadow View Post
    According to this thread:
    http://board.ttlg.de/thread.php?threadid=2206 (German)

He seems to be working on a new mission.
    Cool! Thanks for the link. That posting was from around April of last year so maybe his next mission (s) will be huge like these were....

Germans writes dates in the format: "day. month. year", so in fact the date of his last post is October the 4th last year.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterShadow View Post
    Germans writes dates in the format: "day. month. year", so in fact the date of his last post is October the 4th last year.
    Gothca....

Excellent mission, lot of fun, some very nice touches, did manage to get stuck in the wall in part three where the gap over the lava is but no biggie, sometimes scripts didn't trigger properly but a reload would usually sort that

took me the best part of a week to get through this on expert, no idea what the mission time was

I've sometimes found missions by foreign authors difficult to get into in the past but this guys a star

looking forward to more missions from Mr Smikalla

Fire Lock Objective Trouble

I seem to have the same problem as Clock on the firelock objective; it won't tick off. Is there a solution please? Thanks!

Clearinghouse
    Walkthrough.
    (I'd suggest saving before dropping the skull as a few people have reported having problems picking it up again if it doesn't work the first time. It has to land in exactly the right spot to activate the mechanism.)

Almost a year since the last post.

I've slogged away at this mission and found far more than I normally have patience for. But now I'm stuck. Physically stuck, even.

I've found about 3850 loot, have been everywhere I can find except for through the water under the trapdoor. I can go only so far in there, and then I can't fit through a gap properly. I seem to get stuck in the cave wall. I have to back up and move forward a few times to get through, so most of my air is used up by the time I get through the gap. Very annoying. I have one potion, but using that, considering the problem I have getting through the gap, I can either move ahead to the tunnel that awaits, or pick up the loot that's down there. Both are not possible with only one potion. And I think I need the loot to get my loot requirement for the mission.

Is there a way to stop sticking in this wall so I can move on?

I never had that problem, butafter you got the loot and walked a bit further, you'll get by the well in the monastery. If you ctrl+sht+alt+end you won't miss much.

Okay, thanks, but it sounds like that will move me to the end of the mission and I need quite a bit more loot.

Do I have to have met my loot requirement (5,000) before I go down under the big trapdoor into the water? If so, is there a loot list? I'm kind of stuck here.

Edit - never mind. In the end, with 4700 or so loot, I just gave up and jumped to Part 2. I've never given up on a mission because of a failed loot requirement, before.

I have to say that although these are good missions, but the guards are ridiculously alert. There are two on the roof that you can't sneak up on, even in absolute darkness with moss all around to dampen sound. The can't see me, they can't hear me, so why is it that they whirl around at the last moment? There's a trapdoor obviously set up as the sneaking way up there, but the moment the trap door opens -- no matter where they are on the roof - they hear me. Not sure I approve of that.

Edit - Now I have a problem. I've been trying for hours to figure out how to get into Sal X. I finally resorted to a walkthrough, and it seems something has gone wrong. I've pickpocketed everyone in sight, including that patrolling thief you apparently have to steal from in order for the key to appear. But there is no key for Sal X on the table. I see by reading this thread that I'm not the first person to have this happen. Can I finish the mission without this key, or do I need to start again? Good missions, but I've run into a few bugs on this one.
    Last edited by Fraser; 28th Oct 2009 at 02:11. Reason: New question

I'm pretty sure there's just a bit of loot in there. You should still be able to finish the mission. This pack IS a bit buggy but it's quite well done otherwise and fun to explore despite the problems.

Thanks.

I want to love this mission, but parts of it seem to be unbelievably and unecessarily difficult.

For instance, I have found the lost Library, and worked out what to do with the Hand in the Library; I can hear the sound of a lock when I use the hand, but still can't locate the Canon. I've searched the whole library over and over, dodging the Haunts -- which are virtually impossible to kill because they kill you long before you've managed to take even one of them out with multiple fire arrows -- I've turned up my Gamma until the picture looks like cr*p, I've slashed banners and tried jumping up everywhere and roped up to the top of the bookshelves to see if there is anything frobbable, but still no Canon.

I'm about ready to give up -- and that's a shame, because it's such a nice looking mission and parts of it are so good.

Don't give up after all the time you've put into it already. I don't know how you feel about walkthroughs but there's one available here that might be of help when you get really stuck.

Canon - After you've used the Hand, get out of the water at the north end. Slash the banner on the back side of the column straight ahead of you.

I'm very late with my thanks, but I'm back to this mission. Without looking at the Walkthrough I found the Canon, and am ready to go on. It's been many months, though, and finding my way around will probably require that walkthrough, so many thanks.

Edit: Okay, Walkthrough or not, I still need help. Can anyone tell me what PART of this huge mission the skull of Ignatius is in (ie north part, of map, south, any clue at all)? I have everything else, but I can't find this.

Edit: Oh dear. I made it right to the end of the mission and the doors don't open, even after using the appropriate three items. (I would post what they are but I can't work out how to hide a spoiler)
    Last edited by Fraser; 5th Aug 2010 at 02:41.

Mission 2 Ending

Replaying this mission, I too found the green door at the end of mission 2 wouldn't open. Perhaps it matters which skull goes on which pedestal

(2 mins later)

You have to make sure the skulls stay on the pedestal. It can be deceiving when an image of a skull appears floating over the pedestal and you think you've accomplished what you had to do, but in fact the skull you "threw" onto the pedestal (in order to avoid being gassed) fell off. Check the ground at the floor around the pedestal. If there is a skull there, you have to place it again and probably lose some health from the gas.
    Last edited by Clock; 19th Oct 2012 at 15:47.

has anyone done ruined 3 part mission

i seen to have like one thing missing from each mission,and would be cool to use a video walk through to be able to 100% complete it

for example on first mission i come up short on loot and the fire puzzle objective that was checked becomes uncheck by the time i get to end of mission

mission 2 never figured out how to do this mission as in direction to go first,i usually do some mantle stuff to get me in area's i probably should be in,missing hand of glory

mission 3 in order for me to win this mission i have to mantle on top side gate and walk around entire cliff to get to other side bypassing tower all together,don't think i am suppose to do that

so it seems in each mission i am missing something to complete 100%/excluding max loot=just need enough to complete

so if someone would please tackle this mission set i would be happy,and dont care about last mission bonus objective

its one of the best mission sets where you actully do alot of things,even backtrack alot,but i think the scripting might be messed up sometimes

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I don't remember missions 2 or 3, but I do vaguely recall that mission 1 had a bug where you couldn't complete it, so that may be the reason for what you're seeing there.

yes first mission the fire puzzle objective tick them somehow unticks before you get to end of mission

want to be clear only thing in first mission i was not able to complete was loot and the unchecked fire puzzle=i already completed earlier in game

also tip save a lot in at least 2 slots for when a scripted event happens some of them can be by passed ,ruining mission
    Last edited by downwinder; 7th Sep 2016 at 23:53.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Some dmls to fix many issues. Code for mission 1 by Jax

Replace goals.str in /intrface/miss21/english

Code:
    fiction_0: "Here should be even more to gain. Grab at least 4000 €"
    text_0: "Grab at least 4000 €"

fiction_1: "Here should be even more to gain. Grab at least 5000 €"
    text_1: "Grab at least 5000 €"

fiction_2: "Here should be even more to gain. Grab at least 6000 €"
    text_2: "Grab at least 6000 €"

fiction_3: "You need the 'Hand of Glory' before you can get the Canon."
    text_3: "You need the 'Hand of Glory' before you can get the Canon."

fiction_4: "Find the lost library and safe the 'Al-qanum fi at-tibb', the Canon medicinae."
    text_4: "Find the lost library and safe the 'Al-qanum fi at-tibb', the Canon medicinae."

fiction_5: "Another  surprise! Find the 'Horn of Tarquinius' and take it. Certainly it is precious."
    text_5: "Another  surprise! Find the 'Horn of Tarquinius' and take it. Certainly it is precious."

fiction_6: "Look at this! Find the skull of St. Gregor ...
    (You can lay it down, but don't you lose it)"
    text_6: "Look at this! Find the skull of St. Gregor ...
    (You can lay it down, but don't you lose it)"

fiction_7: "... and the one of Pater Ignatius."
    text_7: "... and the one of Pater Ignatius."

fiction_8: "Get the key to the gorge."
    text_8: "Get the key to the gorge."

fiction_9: "Seems to be the right time for getting to know who is your new 'partner'. Go to the gorge, open the gate and await him. Stay undercover!"
    text_9: "Seems to be the right time for getting to know who is your new 'partner'. Go to the gorge, open the gate and await him."
    Code:
    DML1//DeathStage 12 Fix//miss20.gam.dml

-ObjProp -59 "DeathStage"

Code:
    DML1//miss21.gam.dml

-ObjProp -59 "DeathStage"  
    +ObjProp -9949 "PhysCanMant"      
    {
       "" false
    }  
    +ObjProp -5740 "RenderType"        
    {
       "" Not Rendered
    }

Code:
    DML1

//Ruined - Mission 1: Fixes//miss20.mis.dml

-ObjProp 970 "Position"
    +ObjProp 970 "Position"
    {
     "Location" -4.9529,-74.5043,-6.30267
     "Heading" f300
     "Pitch" 0
     "Bank" 0
    }
    -ObjProp 592 "Position"
    +ObjProp 592 "Position"
    {
     "Location" 49.4937,-86.128,9.6259
     "Heading" 0
     "Pitch" 0
     "Bank" 0
    }
    -ObjProp 1496 "Position"
    +ObjProp 1496 "Position"
    {
     "Location" 36.7156,-83.3395,13.4379
     "Heading" 0
     "Pitch" 0
     "Bank" 0
    }
    -ObjProp 344 "Position"
    +ObjProp 344 "Position"
    {
     "Location" -65.2507,85.1957,-2.22392
     "Heading" 0
     "Pitch" 0
     "Bank" 0
    }
    -ObjProp 575 "Position"
    +ObjProp 575 "Position"
    {
     "Location" -74.216,83.2506,-2.22392
     "Heading" 0
     "Pitch" 0
     "Bank" 0
    }
    ObjProp 994 "AI_ObjAvoid"
    {
     "Flags" "Block pathfind, Repel"
    }
    ObjProp 993 "AI_AlrtRsp"
    {
     "Alert level" "(2) Moderate"
     "Priority" "Default/None"
     "Response: Step 1" "Add/Remove Meta-property(Add/Remove,Mprop name,Target Objects)"
     "   Argument 1" "Remove"
     "   Argument 2" "M-SittingSleeper"
     "   Argument 3" "993"
     "Response: Step 2" "Play sound/motion(Sound Concept,Sound Tags,Motion Tags)"
     "   Argument 1"[1] "toleveltwo"
     "   Argument 2"[1] ""
     "   Argument 3"[1] ""
     "Response: Step 3" "Goto object(Object,Speed,Motion Tags)"
     "   Argument 1"[2] "991"
     "   Argument 2"[2] "Very Fast"
     "   Argument 3"[2] ""
    }
    +ObjProp 663 "HasRefs"
    {
     "" False
    }
    +Link 663 691 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    -ObjProp 669 "Position"
    +ObjProp 669 "Position"
    {
     "Location" -78.927,162.675,-6
     "Heading" 0
     "Pitch" 0
     "Bank" 0
    }
    ObjProp 661 "RotDoor"
    {
     "Open Angle" 271.00
    }
    +ObjProp 164 "Loot"
    {
     "Gold" 0
     "Gems" 0
     "Art" 0
    }
    +ObjProp 531 "Loot"
    {
     "Gold" 0
     "Gems" 0
     "Art" 0
    }
    +ObjProp 908 "Loot"
    {
     "Gold" 0
     "Gems" 0
     "Art" 0
    }
    +ObjProp 911 "Loot"
    {
     "Gold" 0
     "Gems" 0
     "Art" 0
    }
    +ObjProp 913 "Loot"
    {
     "Gold" 0
     "Gems" 0
     "Art" 0
    }

Code:
    DML1//Ruined mission 2//Fixed Final Objective//Keeper conversation//More// miss21.mis.dml

#script nvscript
    #script tnhscript

+ObjProp 1131 "ScriptTiming"       
    {
     "" 3000
    }
    +ObjProp 1131 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrapTimedRelay
    }
    +Link 1501 1131 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 1131 722 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }

+ObjProp 722 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrapSetQvar
    }
    +ObjProp 722 "TrapQVar"
    {
        "" =1:goal_state_6
    }
    +ObjProp 1147 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrapSetQvar
    }
    +ObjProp 1147 "TrapQVar"
    {
        "" =0:goal_type_6
    }
    +ObjProp 40 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" Trigcontained
    }
    +Link 40 1147 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +ObjProp 1708 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 3" TrigWorldFrob
    }
    //Other
    +ObjProp 783 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" NVDeletetrap
    }
    +Link 40 783 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 40 783 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 783 2231 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 783 817 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 783 2228 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 783 2229 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }

//Barrels without collision

+Receptron 2230 "PingStim"
    {
     Min 3
     Max 7

Target -7695
     Agent 0

Effect "create_obj"
     {
     "Position" -288.08, 322.32, 34.36
     "Heading" 0.00
     "Pitch" 0.00
     "Bank" 0.00
     }
    }

+StimSource 2230 "PingStim"
    {
     Intensity 5

Propagator "Radius"
     {
     Life
     {
     "Flags" "[None]"
     "Period" 5000
     "Max Firings" 1
     "Intensity Slope" 0.00
     }

Shape
     {
     "Radius" 10.00
     "Flags" "[None]"
     "Dispersion" "Linear"
     }
     }
    }
    +StimSource 2311 "PingStim"
    {
     Intensity 5

Propagator "Radius"
     {
     Life
     {
     "Flags" "[None]"
     "Period" 5000
     "Max Firings" 1
     "Intensity Slope" 0.00
     }

Shape
     {
     "Radius" 10.00
     "Flags" "[None]"
     "Dispersion" "Linear"
     }
     }
    }
    +Receptron 2311 "PingStim"
    {
     Min 3
     Max 7

Target -7695
     Agent 0

Effect "create_obj"
     {
     "Position" -282.58, 322.32, 34.36
     "Heading" 0.00
     "Pitch" 0.00
     "Bank" 0.00
     }
    }
    -ObjProp 1005 "PhysType"
    ObjProp 1005 "Position"
    {
     "Location" -489.7, 210.9, 31.609
     "Heading" 6e5b

}
    +ObjProp 1005 "PhysType"
    {
     "Type" OBB
     "# Submodels" 6
    }

//Keeper

-ObjProp 1360 "AI_Converation"
    +ObjProp 1360 "AI_Converation"
    {
     "Actor" "ActorOne"
     "Flags" "[None]"
     "Conversation: Action 0" "Frob object(Target Object,With Object)"
     "   Argument 1" "1380"
     "   Argument 2" ""
     "   Argument 3" ""
     "Actor"[1] "ActorOne"
     "Flags"[1] "[None]"
     "Conversation: Action 1" "Frob object(Target Object,With Object)"
     "   Argument 1"[1] "2188"
     "   Argument 2"[1] ""
     "   Argument 3"[1] ""
     "Actor"[2] "ActorOne"
     "Flags"[2] "[None]"
     "Conversation: Action 2" "Wait(Time(ms),Motion Tags)"
     "   Argument 1"[2] "100"
     "   Argument 2"[2] ""
     "   Argument 3"[2] ""
     "Actor"[3] "ActorOne"
     "Flags"[3] "[None]"
     "Conversation: Action 3" "Goto object(Object,Speed,Motion Tags)"
     "   Argument 1"[3] "1358"
     "   Argument 2"[3] ""
     "   Argument 3"[3] ""
     "Actor"[4] "ActorOne"
     "Flags"[4] "[None]"
     "Conversation: Action 4" "Frob object(Target Object,With Object)"
     "   Argument 1"[4] "1524"
     "   Argument 2"[4] ""
     "   Argument 3"[4] ""
     "Actor"[5] "ActorOne"
     "Flags"[5] "[None]"
     "Conversation: Action 5" "Wait(Time(ms),Motion Tags)"
     "   Argument 1"[5] "100"
     "   Argument 2"[5] ""
     "   Argument 3"[5] ""
     "Actor"[6] "Unused"
     "Flags"[6] "[None]"
    }
    //Endloot
    -ObjProp 2058 "PhysControl"
    +ObjProp 2058 "Position"
    {
    "Location" -469.15, 106.5, -5.69
    "Heading" bd78
    "Pitch" 0
    "Bank" 0  
     }
    -ObjProp 2056 "PhysControl"
    +ObjProp 2056 "Position"
    {
    "Location" -437.15, 108.13, -4.6
    "Heading" 0
    "Pitch" d555
    "Bank" 4000  
     }
    -ObjProp 2057 "PhysControl"
    +ObjProp 2057 "Position"
    {
    "Location" -437.15, 110.13, -9.6
    "Heading" 0
    "Pitch" d555
    "Bank" 4000  
     }
    -ObjProp 339 "PhysControl"
    +ObjProp 339 "Position"
    {
    "Location" -362.05, 425.13, 66.65
    "Heading" 0
    "Pitch" 0
    "Bank" 0  
     }
    -ObjProp 1384 "PhysControl"
    +ObjProp 1384 "Position"
    {
    "Location" -259.5, 418.18, 50.39
    "Heading" 0
    "Pitch" 0
    "Bank" 0  
     }
    -ObjProp 2327 "PhysControl"
    +ObjProp 2327 "PhysType"
    {
    "Type" None
    "# Submodels" 0
    }
    +ObjProp 2327 "Position"
    {
    "Location" -540.3, 253.8, 51.56
    "Heading" 0
    "Pitch" 0
    "Bank" 0  
     }

//Secrets

+Link 1422 1433 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +ObjProp 1422 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrigQvar
    }
    //+ObjProp 1422 "TrapQVar"
    //{
      //  "" =4:DrSSecrets
    //}
    +ObjProp 1433 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrapSetQvar
    }
    +ObjProp 1433 "TrapQVar"
    {
        "" =0:DrSSecrets
    }
    Create -464 "SecretfixSwitch"
    {
    +ObjProp "Scripts" 
     {
     "Script 0" TrigProximity
     }
    +ObjProp "designnote" 

{
     "" Proximity=2000
     }

}
    +Link "SecretfixSwitch" 1433 "ControlDevice" 
     {

}

//secrets2

+ObjProp 1483 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrapSetQvar
    }
    +ObjProp 1483 "TrapQVar"
    {
        "" =0:DrSScrtCnt
    }
    +Link "SecretfixSwitch" 1483 "ControlDevice" 
     {

}
    +Link "SecretfixSwitch" 1490 "ControlDevice" 
     {

}
    +ObjProp 1401 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrapSetQvar
    }
    +ObjProp 1401 "TrapQVar"
    {
        "" =4:DrSScrtCnt
    }

//secretsounds

+ObjProp 694 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" VoSounds
    }
    +Link 694 -732 "Sounddescription"
    {
    }
    +Link 1977 694 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2318 694 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2320 694 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2328 694 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2438 1401 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 1977 1401 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2318 1401 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2320 1401 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    {
    }
    {
    }
    +Link 1977 1490 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2318 1490 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2320 1490 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2438 1490 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2438 694 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }

Code:
    DML1//Ruined mission 3//Fixed Objectives//Loot// miss22.mis.dml

+ObjProp 2206 "StTweqJoints"
    {
       "AnimS" "On, Reverse"
       "MiscS" "[None]"
       "Joint1AnimS" "[None]"
       "Joint2AnimS" "[None]"
       "Joint3AnimS" "[None]"
       "Joint4AnimS" "[None]"
       "Joint5AnimS" "[None]"
       "Joint6AnimS" "[None]"
    }

+ObjProp 29 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 30 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 32 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 63 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 64 "Loot"             
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 65 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 66 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 115 "Loot"   
    {           
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 116 "Loot"  
    {            
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 117 "Loot"  
    {            
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 126 "Loot" 
    {             
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 128 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 129 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 136 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 137 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 144 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 145 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 146 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 339 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}
    +ObjProp 138 "Loot"              
    {
       "Gold" 0
       "Gems" 0
       "Art" 0

}

//

+ObjProp 208 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" Trigdooropen
    }
    +Link 208 162 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }

//port

+Receptron 177 "PingStim"
    {
     Min 3
     Max 7

Target 177
     Agent 0

Effect "move_obj"
     {
     "Position" -467.4, -32.81, -117.00
     "Heading" 0.00
     "Pitch" 0.00
     "Bank" 0.00
     }
    }

+StimSource 177 "PingStim"
    {
     Intensity 5

Propagator "Radius"
     {
     Life
     {
     "Flags" "[None]"
     "Period" 5000
     "Max Firings" 1
     "Intensity Slope" 0.00
     }

Shape
     {
     "Radius" 10.00
     "Flags" "[None]"
     "Dispersion" "Linear"
     }
     }
    }

-ObjProp 18 "Position"
    +ObjProp 18 "Position"
    {
     "Location" -564.0,-109.8,-81.0
     "Heading" 0
     "Pitch" 0
     "Bank" 0
    }

//Valhall
    +ObjProp 2168 "ScriptTiming"      
    {
     "" 4000
    }
    +ObjProp 2168 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrapTimedRelay
    }
    +Link 208 2168 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2168 211 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2168 13 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2168 15 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    +Link 2168 16 "ControlDevice"
    {
    }
    Last edited by Unna Oertdottir; 22nd Jul 2019 at 12:30.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122