TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruined T2 FM July 5/05

I went through the wall banner (
    spoiler:
    the room with the hatches in the floor and switch outside the window
    ) in the first part long ago ,and found four secrets , still short on loot in expert .

bdkl: have you looked behind the pirate flag in the captain's vault? I just went back to search for all the loot and noticed, that I missed that.

cococlown: You are right in the big garden area: the hedge is under the balcony with the fountain, it is very close to the wall behind. For the second skull: It's in the building with the holy H2O fountain
    step by step: shoot 2 holy water arrows at the statues next to the closed doors.
    2: Inside look for a lever behind the left statue.
    3: In the hole you'll have to waight down a (not visible) plate close to the left grave. To get out again you'll have to go up to the zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorSteele
    Yeah, makes a body wonder...

Like, if theres any new Japanese missions out there =P

No not that Please.

I tried one once. With hundred of arrows etc. you still couldn't kill them.

I retired bemused.

cococlown, to get to the lost lib

spoiler:
    Find the hand of glory and use it to unlock a lock behind a cabinet in the 'Store' room. When you get there, find a lock, and slash a banner to get it.

Can someone give me a hint to the loot locations in the flooded tunnels , I have the gold nuggets .Soo close .
    Last edited by bdkl; 7th Jul 2005 at 14:34.

Pipes/Hazardous Waste...

I am working my way through the pipes after the water tunnels...

spoiler:
    I have gone through the pipe to the left -- the one near the corpse. I have gotten into the purple tunnel to the right by carrying the two crates from the pipe I swam out of, but nothing is up there. After swimming through another tunnel, I climb a ladder and end up basically nowhere -- place with the well I climbed out of and a tree. Am I supposed to activate the fire lock first or something?

What did I miss?

You missed the loot .

I take it...

spoiler:
    that is the end of the mission and I did not have all the loot... I'm an idiot...

Thanks!

Ruined-Monestary

In words of one syllable, what is the way into the Monestary and is there any reason to go into the gap and red water? HELP PLEASE!!!!

water and pipes

spoiler:
    I have achieved all the missions in part 1 and am now under the earth near a toxic pool and four pipes with grates. I have roped up into one of the pipes, opened the grate but cannot proceed into the red area due to a high shelf in that pipe. Am I missing something?

Stand back and jump . If anyone knows where a small statue is underground , can you drop a hint ?

1. Playing on expert, got all the objectives (except the way into the monastery), 4 secrets but missing about 1200 loot! Must have missed some important areas (was in the grave area, searched everywhere). Where is the loot?

2. Is there a possibility to reach the long ladder which leads high up (in the place with a pipe and two crates, you get into from the long underwater tunnel)?
    Last edited by JacekA; 7th Jul 2005 at 16:27.

Quote Originally Posted by JacekA
    Playing on expert, got all the objectives (except the way into the monastery), 4 secrets but missing about 1200 loot! Must have missed some important areas (was in the grave area, searched everywhere). Where is the loot?
    spoiler:
    Have you been in gems cave ?

Please, WHERE is the captain vault ???

The ladder has no discernible purpose . I'm not sure why some authors turn otherwise excellent missions into exercises in extreme tedium searching for some obscure object . I'm sure any wise thief would want to grab most of the loot and haul ass .

To find a cave you have to do some rock climbing
    spoiler:
    and bone digging
    . Not sure what you mean about the vault unless
    spoiler:
    it's the stash in the main building behind the banner or the pirates booty behind the pirate building ( simply rope arrow up and over ) .
    Last edited by bdkl; 7th Jul 2005 at 16:49.

Quote Originally Posted by bdkl
    Not sure what you mean about the vault unless
    spoiler:
    it's the stash in the main building behind the banner or the pirates booty behind the pirate building ( simply rope arrow up and over ) .
    I have been in
    spoiler:
    behind banner and in gems cave too. But nothing found behind pirate building - it's the one with burrick and gate ?

It's the big building with the drop gate .
    spoiler:
    You need the turn the red mushroom into a switch by hitting it with a water arrow . Don't forget to slash the pirate banner down below .

In level 2:

spoiler:
    I got the hand. In the old library, I only see an orange square behind one of the banners, and no lock! Is this normal?

added later:

spoiler:
    Never mind, SOLVED!!
    Last edited by elfranche; 7th Jul 2005 at 19:37.

Red
    spoiler:
    mushroom ??? How can I imagine that without walkthrough or help...

Thanks bdkl...

Lynx67:
    spoiler:
    Way to monastery is through underground cave and tunnels (red water there). Got all other objectives !!!

Wow, another bug in second part:

flying door - door from corridor to "garden" with fountain, 3 statues and 2 seats. After closing door, it begun to fly through FM map... When chase the door it is even possible to close/open door when flying - that changes moving direction of door...
    I have tried to chase door through whole FM. Unfortunately I have turn door in wrong direction and door disappeared in unreachable part of mission (I miss a key...) Bye bye...
    Last edited by Aspirin; 7th Jul 2005 at 17:41.

bdkl, which mushroom is it exactly? I tried all of them and nothing works!

There is only one behind the building - I think . Can anyone please tell me where the loot items are in the flooded tunnels ?

Quote Originally Posted by bdkl
    There is only one behind the building - I think . Can anyone please tell me where the loot items are in the flooded tunnels ?
    spoiler:
    I have found one golden statue and some coins only, but unable to remember where... somewhere behind flooded dark pipe but before tunnel, that end is in well with broken ladder... loot is in part with no air above..

Wait a moment, I got it - try "ctrl+alt+shift+end" - with all other objectives it works perfectly... I use this way sometimes when only loot is missing and looking everywhere for smallest lost coins start to be boring...
    Last edited by Aspirin; 7th Jul 2005 at 17:57.

Hand - Part 2

spoiler:
    I can't find the lever that opens the metal trapdoor in the archive. I assume the Hand of Glory is under that? Can anyone help pls?

WOOOOW !!

spoiler:
    That mountain pass is incredible !!!

Unbelievable mission....
    Last edited by Aspirin; 7th Jul 2005 at 18:18.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast