TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burrick's Head Inn, Vintage Edition (20/08/05)

Desperately Dodgy Moderator

Burrick's Head Inn, Vintage Edition (20/08/05)

This is a little reworking of BHIv2 which I did last year to give to my testers as a thank you. But now, I've realized I won't ever be taking on any new testers, so everyone who would have gotten it as a private release already has it... so it's time to release it to the public.

It's almost identical from a play perspective to v2, but it's done almost entirely in sepia tones, and the music and artwork have been changed to give it an early 20th Century feel. I wanted to reskin the AI as well to suit the period, but never had the time. Anyway, have fun...

Download HERE
    Screenshots HERE

Enjoy!

I just finished playing this FM, and have to say how wonderful it is. It was really neat to see the vintage color scheme. I'll PM you Yandros about something I found.

This was certainly refreshing after having my eyes in dromed for 10 months. :P

Thanks, John! I have to find time to play ALS2 soon. I was about to respond to your PM, btw, when IE crashed... and I'm too tired to retype it tonight. Will do so tomorrow...

WTF, two in two days. This is great news. Thank you very much yandros

New fan mission burrick's head inn

This is the first time I'm playing the BHI and I chose to play it in the second version you released (sepia tones). It looks really well suited for this style of mission and I'm great enjoying the humorous story I decided to have great fun with the guards with the elevator and this way it reminds me of the funny black and white films of the thirties . I thank you for this very nice mission which is becoming one of my favourites.

Just finished this one, very nice! I love black and white missions to death. I was just wondering, though, are there any plans to rerelease this with more B&W objects? I noticed a thing or two that wasn't in B&W, I can replay it and get a mini list going if you want.
    She's not a maniac, a raving thing, she just goes a little mad sometimes.
    I'm not suffering from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

I'd vote for more Circulation of Shadows myself.

spoiler:
    weres the swich to that dam door lol ..you know the one that leads to the easter egg

If you read the readme, you'll see that it's changed from v2.0 -- that's all I'm saying.

Cool sepia tones. I went back into Dromed to work on my mission and it was in sepia too. Luckily it was an easy fix. Haven't found that easter egg yet.

hehe boys still haven't found out the Easter egg ???
    I did ! not difficult just in front of your eyes ! Seems girls are brighter these days....

dont think so lol about 30seconds after i posted last i found it lol kinda easy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mosley
    I did ! not difficult just in front of your eyes ! Seems girls are brighter these days....
    Quote Originally Posted by I HAVE NO HALO
    dont think so lol about 30seconds after i posted last i found it lol kinda easy lol
    The internet: Where irony comes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosley
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99474

Well ahemm maybe next time ....

Thiefmissions.com

TF, would you mind explaining the relevance of the link you posted?

i think what TF was trying 2 say was no girls arnt brighter than boys these days........any way i found the easter egg its really easy when u find it lol and i like this mission i think its just so neat and really cool

Those icky, silly, stupid girls!

what well Spitter you'd better hurry with your mission Saints and Thieves instead of criticizing the fair sex Why isn'it out yet ? you've been posting threads about it on the forums for months and nothing has come out of it yet need some ladies help you place some Easter eggs ?

lol well any way..i think a part 2 to this mission would be kool ( hint hint ) ...
    Last edited by shadowrevan; 22nd Aug 2005 at 20:07.

I had one planned called The Angel's Tear, a 2-mission set where you played as Abby in one and Katherine in the other... but it's now in the mission graveyard.

any fm is a good one and if they are anything like this one then god dam they are good lol..you know u dont wonna through any fm away lol

Garrett Loader doesn't seem to recognize this mission for me.
    Any one else have this problem?

`This one is great! I feel ashamed though, because I can seem to find the hide-out stash in Ravik's bedroom in nr. 4 and the secret compartment with the Angel Tear gem.

Stupid blond Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Gloria for the Angel Tear look very carefully upstairs in room N 6 but very very carefully

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast